Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Also—Those are parts of her body (Lazure said it "only affects" her ears and tail), which means she has no control over it (presumably). Also, if she is a furry (which you dislike), then you don't HAVE to keep her. Lava exists...

Because it's a game frequently played by pre-adults, that's why. She's at least mostly human, and humans wear clothes.

People should stop obsessing over her appearance, and what she may or may not be. She has a specific function in the game that is far more important than how she looks.

Just wait until the update comes out, and you'll see that when you play.
I definetly agree people are too harsh we need a caring person

I hope she sells a hat that looks something like this.
Boushi.jpg

I have a VERY Important question...

Will the bestiary have anything to do with the music boxes? if so, will the zoologist reward anything for getting all of them? I kinda got the moon lord track recently with my friend...

I have a recommendation for the new update make Armour that's like the Night's Edge, Make it so that it's craftable fight the respected armours of the biomes like the Night's Edge and possibly make it so the new item drop from the solar eclipse to make Terra armour, it sounds stupid I know but wouldn't it be cool?

Notice #13. Another new NPC? It looks like he'a holding a golf club so maybe he sells the equipmemt used for golf? (As you saw in the 1.4 trailer golf is being added)

And is 117 a slime holding a balloon?

I have a recommendation for the new update make Armour that's like the Night's Edge, Make it so that it's craftable fight the respected armours of the biomes like the Night's Edge and possibly make it so the new item drop from the solar eclipse to make Terra armour, it sounds stupid I know but wouldn't it be cool?
it does sound cool but it also sounds like it is a vanity contest submission. Sorry, only 5 (technically) won. It does not sound stupid. :D i used the word sounds a lot. sorry.

It does sound cool for a mod maybe

When I read "pet license" I was thinking of an item that you combined with a caught critter to have it function as a pet
When I read comments it sounds like a paper that summons one of 3 set pets

Now I have a mod to find the money to have commissioned :dryadnaughty:

It may not be the most impactful, game-changing announcement so far, but this is the most pure, no caveats whatsoever improvement. I've long believed that every game needs to make more of its useful gameplay information available to the player directly from within the game, rather than making us go online to find things out, and the addition of a bestiary delivers big on that. Plus, more NPCs? Also great news. And even better when its an NPC with such a cute design. The closest I can come to being remotely critical here is hoping that the new NPCs keep on coming. More room fillers mean bigger towns!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom