Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Just saw the update, hopefully it fixes a problem I just found after coming back to see my afk level grind. My character only got up to 3586 after several hours of afk grinding lvl 4,000 statue monsters. When I earn exp it goes from a posative % to a negative % back to posative and so on.

There is an afk penalty to exp earned if you are standing still for too long. The penalty increases the longer you stand still. It should pop up as "15%, 20%, etc.." when you earn the afk exp.

Thank you! I've enjoyed your mod and so has my son.
No problem, I will keep trying to do the best.
Hi nakano15 when will the npplayer party be implemented or races and stuff like that?
On the future. Best ETA ever!
not really a bug but, luminite ore doesnt appear as treasure when your near it
That is because on vanilla Terraria, luminite is not recognized as ore and neither as treasure, you may even give it a try, spelunker buff and light pets will not lit them.

But I were able to make the Spelunker potion works with them.

Can someone explain to me how i can play multiplayer if the folder does not contain a server file or host and play does not work?

I think that you should reimplement the party tab ASAP. You know why? Because N Terraria is a Rpg mod right? Without the party tab, it's just not very good. Without it, you can't efficently equip your party members or switch to a different character in the middle of a game. You can't even spend the points very well. I'm actually very surprised that you think all the modded items are a bigger priority than actually being able to play well. So, can you please get to work on the party tab and post it later tonight? That would be great.

There is an afk penalty to exp earned if you are standing still for too long. The penalty increases the longer you stand still. It should pop up as "15%, 20%, etc.." when you earn the afk exp.

I wasn't recieving the exp penalty for afking because I was holding down left click with an auto-swing weapon ^.^

Can't kill much of anything in my world that spawns from events/bosses in freemode now with no pierce. Basically anything over level 7000 Has so high defense that my 3200 str cant hurt them.

Whats really wierd is that not only can I not do any real dmg to these high level monsters, they hit me like trucks and I have 37k armor.

I can't really play now till a new update comes to balance the dmg/defense without pierce/immunity involved.

Last edited:
I think that you should reimplement the party tab ASAP. You know why? Because N Terraria is a Rpg mod right? Without the party tab, it's just not very good. Without it, you can't efficently equip your party members or switch to a different character in the middle of a game. You can't even spend the points very well. I'm actually very surprised that you think all the modded items are a bigger priority than actually being able to play well. So, can you please get to work on the party tab and post it later tonight? That would be great.

RPG games aren't always about party systems. As far as I am concerned that piece can be last :)

Now if only we had a toggle for those damn gravestones. Seriously, I have tons of those things that I have to clean up after every terraria night.

immunity seems to block waaaay more damage than i would have assumed it would.
its kinda interesting actaully.
but for now i guess ill just change from acolyte templar to merchant templar so things stop 1 shotting me

Apparently my ranger thinks it's ok to one-shot things with the pierce increasing at about 500% per second.

I'm not even sure what's going on after this update.

I agree mostly... But you are a bit too pushy to ask for it in a single day! These things take time to program and glitches and errors have priority to prevent difficulties in the future.

As for items, if you read a bit back you'll see plenty of people asking for them. Adding items into the game is much simpler than adding an entire mechanism such as the party tab... And it's mentally improbable to continuously work on one segment of the game and ignore the rest, one needs rest which can be done by programming the comparatively simpler items.

Not to mention that it'll probably will be modified for easier usage compared to before, so it isn't a simple copy paste if you are thinking that...

In short, while I agree that it is a necessity, don't demand for promptitude over quality.

Playing on Version 1.3.0.8 as a demon and the dryad doesn't offer me the mage mission. It is like she is operating as in vanilla Terraria.

All i'm really hyped for is the Races,NpplayerTab,Classes,Skills update.

I'll wait for now...

Edit: How do you change from Acolyte templar to merchant templar ?! o_O

Back
Top Bottom