Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Fire adds fire damage to weapons , life increases life regeneration, earth increases block rate, air increases dodge rate, and mystic increases mana regeneration. But why is physics a element.

Last edited:
Actually, the value is 800, but that's because this operates on a logarithmic scale

That is something you will have to wait to find out! I'll tell you that you aren't even close...
That's understandable and was a joke. It's just doesn't seem like a thing to be spoiled, because of mechanics and such stuff. Also right now most of people here more concerned about bugs and exploits that either let them proceed to quickly or won't let them do so at all.
Anyway it's good to hear that something is happening out there.

Also one bad thing is that the trophies seem to be behind.
I just got "Out of the Shadows"
I know, right?

That's understandable and was a joke. It's just doesn't seem like a thing to be spoiled, because of mechanics and such stuff. Also right now most of people here more concerned about bugs and exploits that either let them proceed to quickly or won't let them do so at all.
Anyway it's good to hear that something is happening out there.
Don't worry - we can't really spoil bugfixes because that's not as exciting, but they are going on.

But soon you will have to prepare for the 1.3 update
Also that date of birth lock... Accidently pressed 2 instead of 9 and i'm 92 now.

True. It's better to fix everything first and add new features after 1.3, because it's gonna be more broken than ever...

As I said, bug-fixes are going on. Just wanted to spoil something to let you guys know we're doing something

(Demons are now affected by water properly in this next update)

But soon you will have to prepare for the 1.3 update
FYI: When that happens it will basicly means the end of NTerraria 5 ... Nakano will probably start from scratch for 1.3 because of a few reasons. (Like how it was for 1.2.4 beside the part where he deleted the files...)

As I said, bug-fixes are going on. Just wanted to spoil something to let you guys know we're doing something

(Demons are now affected by water properly in this next update)
Sorry to press it, I just explained my point of view.
And yay for the demons! My friend will finally be able to play without ctying in pain :D
And fix the Raid difficulty, please, it's too easy compared to the amout of exp you get. Lvl 92 in less than an hour and instant lvl 130 during goblin invasion.

FYI: When that happens it will basicly means the end of NTerraria 5 ... Nakano will probably start from scratch for 1.3 because of a few reasons. (Like how it was for 1.2.4 beside the part where he deleted the files...)
You are probably right, and it will most likely happen to the other modders, which is kinda sad.

You are probably right, and it will most likely happen to the other modders, which is kinda sad.
It still is going to be great) I'm sure they will make something special for mod makers, because It's the last huge update and... well... Let people decide what to make next :D Steam workshop would be great...

Who is excited for the spoilers for Terraria 1.3.
How much more spoilers will be revealed.
Ranger what do you think now that Loki is a staff member.
All of this will be answered in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

And fix the Raid difficulty, please, it's too easy compared to the amout of exp you get. Lvl 92 in less than an hour and instant lvl 130 during goblin invasion.
While playing the game on Raid mode I got to notice that, the mobs are giving a extremely off exp based on the player level, even more with events that level to the player level (Goblin Army) giving a insane ammount of EXP based on the stats they have (which is high) and if you manage to have a Rain (+30%), Weekend (+100%), Human (+30%) and a World Level of 50+ ( 50%+ and yes, World Level 50 is really easy to get lately, one graveyard night and you are alredy 30-40 I alredy suggested nerfs to it, even more because of systems tied to the world level itself) you can get a 300%+ which will insta-level you on every mob killed.
NTerraria 5 is epic, but I have a few things for NTerraria 6 that will make NTerraria 5 look pathetic in comparison. ;)
Just hope you first work on adding the things alredy exist on the mod into the mod and not go rogue and add anything you want without even telling the team before doing soo like you are doing in this version.
I wonder how the cult thing is going to work.
All Hail Cenx, Our leader. wait... Wrong cult ?

Back
Top Bottom