Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hmm, so if you need a year, you are still faster. ^^
Still will have a lot more things on it too.
Hey, demons still get burned in lava and water even with obsidian skin potion. Which is kinda stupid, since hell is supposed to be their playground and you can't even mine hellstones in peace by submerging yourself in lava.
Thinking here, that is a great way to balance it out and avoid it being easily able to simply jump to pre-hardmode items.

Thinking here, that is a great way to balance it out and avoid it being easily able to simply jump to pre-hardmode items.
The mobs down there having upwards of 400 damage is more than enough to balance it out. And I can't even survive with my hp-less mage of level 50+.

No, I think it's stupid. Yes the lava burns you after a while is OK, but why won't the potion kick in? It's what the potion is used for after all. If you say it's too OP, might as well ask Red to remove it from the vanilla, because "hey Red, all you need to dig hellstone is just some cheap evil pickaxe and obsi pot, can you remove the pot?"
It already takes so much trouble getting the pick necessary to mine the hellstones with the :red: mod.

Meh, probably just me. I was not pleased finding out I wasted materials for the potion. I guess I'll just raise another char to a good lvl to mine the stones instead. :sigh:

Hmm, so if you need a year, you are still faster. ^^
Uh, i'd say would not take longer than two weeks or a month.
Are there plans to port this freaking awesome mod to tAPI?
None, beside Yoraiz0r told-me several times that i could do my mod on it, i dunno if would end up the same effect.
At least i would not need to implement extra contents, beside based on how vague the mods for it are latelly, i guess would...
The mobs down there having upwards of 400 damage is more than enough to balance it out. And I can't even survive with my hp-less mage of level 50+.

No, I think it's stupid. Yes the lava burns you after a while is OK, but why won't the potion kick in? It's what the potion is used for after all. If you say it's too OP, might as well ask Red to remove it from the vanilla, because "hey Red, all you need to dig hellstone is just some cheap evil pickaxe and obsi pot, can you remove the pot?"
It already takes so much trouble getting the pick necessary to mine the hellstones with the :red: mod.

Meh, probably just me. I was not pleased finding out I wasted materials for the potion. I guess I'll just raise another char to a good lvl to mine the stones instead. :sigh:
To tell the truth, that lava issue is a bug, i'll look up for fixing, beside...
I do not think that redstones spilling lava is something extreme, i kinda like it as challenge, but i think that is too bad he have removed the falling Mud and Ash blocks when he digs them...

I think it's an extra difficulty like traps and other things, since you are one step to hardmode.

So I'm playing this mod for the first time. it looks really great so far!
I hope to see more playable races in the future. Something I would really like to see is a dryad, and Lihzahrd races. Keep up the good work! ^ u ^

None, beside Yoraiz0r told-me several times that i could do my mod on it, i dunno if would end up the same effect.
At least i would not need to implement extra contents, beside based on how vague the mods for it are latelly, i guess would...

To tell the truth, that lava issue is a bug, i'll look up for fixing, beside...
I do not think that redstones spilling lava is something extreme, i kinda like it as challenge, but i think that is too bad he have removed the falling Mud and Ash blocks when he digs them...

I think it's an extra difficulty like traps and other things, since you are one step to hardmode.
can you give us any idea what might be in the update or what items have the sprite changed?

can you give us any idea what might be in the update or what items have the sprite changed?
There is not much update, just implemented some features and fixed some bugs.
Also, made so monsters who spawn on the border of other biome, like the crimson, spawn with the biome level, instead of the player current biome level, so players will need to beware when they find the Corruption or Crimson at a new world.
And for the last change log piece i can reveal, Fighter class test nerfed to just 1 Life Crystal used and killing 5 Brown Slimes.

And the sprites changed, most of them are the shields and cannons, but there are some other items which had revamp.
really? where is the screenshot?
index.php

Here.
Another class that have Tackle skill, but this time it can only be used when on Crouch down mode, plus the class is a great summoner.

I would love to see this mod in tAPI, but it is probably not worth the effort yet.
I think the only chance for NTerraria to be remade in tAPI is:
  1. After Terraria 3.0/3.0.1 comes out.
  2. When tAPI is updated to the new Version fast enough.
  3. Nakano wants to remake the mod for the new Version and is looking into tAPI.
=> not that likely. ;)

1 - The mobs down there having upwards of 400 damage is more than enough to balance it out. And I can't even survive with my hp-less mage of level 50+.

2 - No, I think it's stupid. Yes the lava burns you after a while is OK, but why won't the potion kick in? It's what the potion is used for after all. If you say it's too OP, might as well ask Red to remove it from the vanilla, because "hey Red, all you need to dig hellstone is just some cheap evil pickaxe and obsi pot, can you remove the pot?"
3 - It already takes so much trouble getting the pick necessary to mine the hellstones with the :red: mod.

4 - Meh, probably just me. I was not pleased finding out I wasted materials for the potion. I guess I'll just raise another char to a good lvl to mine the stones instead. :sigh:
1 - Quite truth, get a good armor then you will probably survive there... ...or Bunny Shield.
2 - The potion not working is part of the bug which causes him to burn after 7 seconds.
3 - ...Ocean + Fishing...
4 - Leveling isn't that hard lately a few version ago would take you a week to a month to level from level 100 to 101.

I do not think that redstones spilling lava is something extreme, i kinda like it as challenge, but i think that is too bad he have removed the falling Mud and Ash blocks when he digs them... I think it's an extra difficulty like traps and other things, since you are one step to hardmode.
Being that the sprites are going well, then would say around a week at max.
Would be cool to have the mod on tAPI, let's hope on it you have the same freedom as you have modding the way you do right now.
It wasn't a bad change when he removed it, that was extremely annoying.
I would love to see this mod in tAPI, but it is probably not worth the effort yet.
I think the only chance for NTerraria to be remade in tAPI is:
  1. After Terraria 1.3*/1.3.1* comes out. (Cause 3.0 will take a long time to it unless they start doing "regular updates" with minor things)
  2. When tAPI is updated to the new Version fast enough.
  3. Nakano wants to remake the mod for the new Version and is looking into tAPI.
=> not that likely. ;)
Actually might be likely, there was talks about updating it to the tAPI before, the only problem was using a new system might remove the freedom you have on using the same thing that has been used until now.

I don't see myself playing the mod in tAPI, its standalone status makes it a gem among other mods... And I can't really work out tAPI...

Yeah and mixing mods might cause conflicting item ids and graphical errors as well as many other things that the mod may include.

And it make the modifiers and the other settings not work anymore.

Hum, either way, i think i should take a look on how modding on it is later.
Maybe if i try to do something basic it shall help-me know if will be able to make the mod through it.

I do not have idea of how to solve that problem, if i remove the steam check, i would be going against the forum laws then, all i can say is that i have no solution for that problem.

I do not have idea of how to solve that problem, if i remove the steam check, i would be going against the forum laws then, all i can say is that i have no solution for that problem.
cool lizard race will there be a summoning class now

It says I have to open it from steam... but I dont have terraria on steam, I got it on GoG... plz help... plz
Let me start by stating I do have Terraria on steam, my steam ID is "Twinrova" with a four-mask icon, but I also use cracked for testing purposes, NTerraria works with cracked without doing the steam check- Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom