Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Sigh... I miss Acolyte's teleport.

I don't even miss the old Bless as much as I miss that random teleport ability. Mind you, I miss that old Bless... but it was very OP. I think each class should have one skill that reproduces the effect of one buff potion. Fighter gets Heartreach. Ranger already has the Archery buff. Merchant already has Spelunker. Healer gets Teleport (or Wormhole). Mage gets Inferno. Thief gets Dangersense. Warrior gets Rage. Hunter already has the Hunter buff. Templar should get Endurance (and not the weak healer version). Soldier should get Ammo Reservation.

If possible, can you do that to other cappable stats even if it only adds in a little more stat?
Maybe.
how is it going whit ur pc???? (when???)
Still broken.
Sigh... I miss Acolyte's teleport.

I don't even miss the old Bless as much as I miss that random teleport ability. Mind you, I miss that old Bless... but it was very OP. I think each class should have one skill that reproduces the effect of one buff potion. Fighter gets Heartreach. Ranger already has the Archery buff. Merchant already has Spelunker. Healer gets Teleport (or Wormhole). Mage gets Inferno. Thief gets Dangersense. Warrior gets Rage. Hunter already has the Hunter buff. Templar should get Endurance (and not the weak healer version). Soldier should get Ammo Reservation.
The teleport ability were really op, so I does not think it is a good idea to add it, unless... It is changed to teleport self or other to the player's spawn point.

About those skills ideas, I could try checking them up other time. So they are more... Friendly.

Something's definitely wrong with quests.
First, some quests that were showing progress (1/a lot) are just gone after one iteration. I.e. Hoplite quest. I guess some early quests, like with zombies, too disappeared long before their cap.
And yesterday I did "healing supplies" quest a couple of times and a new quest became available from nurse: get water gun and potato launcher. I didn't have water gun at that point so I cancelled the quest. I did this many tines before with different quests and later took them again, but this quest was gone for good. I turned healing potions to her like 10 times and still she don't give me the quest to bring water gun and potato cannon.
In addition my Dryad has an exclamation mark, but doesn't give any quests. Maybe she will later though

Last edited:
Something's definitely wrong with quests.
First, some quests that were showing progress (1/a lot) are just gone after one iteration. I.e. Hoplite quest. I guess some early quests, like with zombies, too disappeared long before their cap.
And yesterday I did "healing supplies" quest a couple of times and a new quest became available from nurse: get water gun and potato launcher. I didn't have water gun at that point so I cancelled the quest. I did this many tines before with different quests and later took them again, but this quest was gone for good. I turned healing potions to her like 10 times and still she don't give me the quest to bring water gun and potato cannon.
In addition my Dryad has an exclamation mark, but doesn't give any quests. Maybe she will later though
Or maybe that quest have a max level requirement.
Beside... I believe max level requirement is pointless, isn't it?

Or maybe that quest have a max level requirement.
Beside... I believe max level requirement is pointless, isn't it?
Absolutely. It hurts to think that you have possibly missed some content.

Btw, right now I'm experiencing a matrtian invasion before wall of flesh o_O

Hey guys, i am back, i have been having some family related issues and whatnot, and with me returning, with the latest patch that nakano released, i worked a little bit on the level of mobs, i want to know, is it any better? How does it feel(this is with free mode btw)

as for other things, i will be fixing up the grammar within the next update so expect that! i'd very much like to hear what you all have to say about the mod though, great good, what do YOU think could be added/changed/remvoed/etc?

Also, through the course of the next few patches, the NPPlayer AI might get even more derpy as i plan to revamp it entirely to
1. Improve performance with it greatly
2. vastly improve how well they work in combat and such(won't run face first into mobs and die immediately lol)

So if you see ANYTHING super derpy with them, just bare with me as it WILL get better!

Good day, Growlith! So far I want two things about the mod, badly:
1. Make something with gravestones beind dropped by zombies. Remove them completely or make an option to turn them off. They drive me mad. Btw I'm not the only one having this issue
2. Remove max level check from quests (so we'll be able to get lvl 1 quests at lvl 50), though I quess Nakano is already working on it.

Everything else is just fine in normal RPG, thank you for working on the mod!

the graves thing i will talk to Nakano about changing it to only drop on blood moons(since it sounds like a better idea) and making them drop a little rarer than right now lol

As for the max level check, I'll look into it if Nakano doesn't get to it before me.

and you're welcome, always glad to hear it!

the graves thing i will talk to Nakano about changing it to only drop on blood moons(since it sounds like a better idea) and making them drop a little rarer than right now lol

As for the max level check, I'll look into it if Nakano doesn't get to it before me.

and you're welcome, always glad to hear it!
I don't think it'll fix the issue, cause the main problem is exactly Blood moon (tons of gravestones)
Maybe drop them as entities not as structures?

The skill demon scythe do a ridiculous amount of damage, wihout critical I do something like 150k damage at level 226 when i'm doing not even doing 1K damage with almost everything else

Due to the Graveyard biome being deactivated, the gravestones lost part of their use, but also may not forget the fact that the gravestones are part of the random mod humor, so removing the system entirelly would be like cutting off a part of the mod.
Maybe they could be relocated to drop on certain occasion, or lower their drop rate.

Back
Top Bottom