Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Will there be support for the Terra Custom map generator in the future? I asked its creator if it will have N Terraria support and they directed me to you (Nakano15).

Are you waiting for 1.3.3 due to it coming out later this month?

(Still waiting for a proper summoner class)
Actually, I'm waiting for 1.3.3 because it have more contents that can influence on the leveling.
Will there be support for the Terra Custom map generator in the future? I asked its creator if it will have N Terraria support and they directed me to you (Nakano15).
Oh look, another veteran.
And I believe will, since I remember, my mod loads Terraria maps.

Having a small issue with newest version, never used anything through Gamelauncher before, only Tmodloader, I seem to be getting a loading error as described in the original mod post, just not sure what in the world you mean by "If you got the error after you installed the mod, be sure to copy and replace everything at Contents folder.", if I could get any explanation to that, that would be greatly appreciated, not quite sure what you mean by "copy and replace" in there
EDIT: Rough Retyping of Error code shown if of any help

System.DIINotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init() at Terraria.Steam.Init() at Terraria.Program.Main(String{} args)

Last edited:
Having a small issue with newest version, never used anything through Gamelauncher before, only Tmodloader, I seem to be getting a loading error as described in the original mod post, just not sure what in the world you mean by "If you got the error after you installed the mod, be sure to copy and replace everything at Contents folder.", if I could get any explanation to that, that would be greatly appreciated, not quite sure what you mean by "copy and replace" in there
EDIT: Rough Retyping of Error code shown if of any help

System.DIINotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init() at Terraria.Steam.Init() at Terraria.Program.Main(String{} args)
For some reason, the mod is unable to load steam_api dll, which is found on Terraria folder, that may mean the mod were installed incorrectly.
The "If you got the error after you installed the mod, be sure to copy and replace everything at Contents folder." is incorrect, install the mod on the Terraria folder, and replace everything if a message asking if may replace files appears.

Thanks for the help Nakano, nice to see such an active dev, admittedly no clue what you meant still, but reinstalling it and unzipping the file directly into the steam folder did seem to have fixed it, good luck with the mod, and good job!

Apparently in the new version of terraria i spotted it saying multiplayer improvements i wonder if they fixed the thing you were talking about nakano15

Apparently in the new version of terraria i spotted it saying multiplayer improvements i wonder if they fixed the thing you were talking about nakano15
I don't think that will be related to the issues I'm having on the multiplayer in the mod, but at least, I believe I will have less problems when playing Terraria in multiplayer, now.

@topic Look's like tModLoader acquired a function that allows me to add custom interfaces, I guess it may be interesting if I try modding on it in the future, who knows what might come out.

Sorry they keep updating Terraria Nakano15 I know it freaking sux updating the mod each freakin time. I mean awesome new content but it equals more time to update your mod which, lets face it, is the best Terraria mod out there imo. I literally won't play Terraria without an N in front of it anymore lol. True story.

Hey guys just a quick question.
I have fond memories of the sheer OPness of the previous 'Cash for levels' version of refining, and have just this weekend installed the latest NTerraria update and started fresh. I've been grinding gems left right and centre to upgrade my armour and weapons, but my question is....
These currently stop at Weapon +10, when the original refining method went +10 then up a quality and then 1-10 again, etc. Is not in this version or does it need something to kick it up a quality level?

Also a bonus question. I tried refining a trinket and it kept its +3% dmg it had from reforging, but then had -300% damage on it. It didnt seam to affect my weapon damage and I think I would notice if my char was taking 300% less damage... Is this a stat related to something else?

Cheers! Loving it so far definately.

Edit - Sorry something I forgot. I recently upgraded my ranges chap to soldier. But the soldier ranks didnt affect my weapons damage. Is this a known bug? If so is there a way to revert my class and go hunter instead?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom