Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Ok tombstones dont crash the world like i thought, it was the chests, breaking chests placed by world gen causes it to go through the load fail bug again

Ok tombstones dont crash the world like i thought, it was the chests, breaking chests placed by world gen causes it to go through the load fail bug again
Oh god really? And I always have the habit of breaking chests. Well, there goes my world again I guess.

How do you choose your class? Also, how do you use abilities? I've been wondering for a while since I've been playing this Mod.

Last edited:
I like how the Lizhard race is, but after messing around with all items maps on one, I noticed that the moment you get a pair of hermes boots or the like, the entire purpose behind the crouching sprint is lost, because you'll move at the same speed regardless of state.

I'm sure those will be there soon enough. The update is new afterall.
No, will not, but it's information might be on the wiki later.
Oh yeah, i needed to do a few changes on the chests loading to avoid refined weapons to lose their refine...
Why the Summoner class is so hard to get ?
Grinding hornets and still can't get the Honey
Is it too hard?

No, will not, but it's information might be on the wiki later.

Oh yeah, i needed to do a few changes on the chests loading to avoid refined weapons to lose their refine...

Is it too hard?
Just the honey.
It's just need One honey, but it's hard.
I'm in hardmode which make it more harder to face hornets though.

And how can i bring the blacksmith ?

Just the honey.
It's just need One honey, but it's hard.
I'm in hardmode which make it more harder to face hornets though.

And how can i bring the blacksmith ?
I will take a look. Also, try on pre hardmode world if it's too hard.

And have a Gold bar or Platinum Bar. Beside due to a bug it seems to not be working correctly.

@Topic Chest loading bug fixed, please avoid destroying or altering chests in the world while the update is not out.

ITs sad that the chest bug is so intrusive, it just doesn't seem like a good time to play with it. especially when I was in the middle of building my storage room.

ITs sad that the chest bug is so intrusive, it just doesn't seem like a good time to play with it. especially when I was in the middle of building my storage room.
You may try at your own risk, but i recommend backup your world before trying to work on that.

Also, given that lihzards are 2x4 when crouched, does that mean slimes and bunnies will return (if they already haven't) to their original size? Speaking of the crouching on lihzards, they can move through 1 block thick walls by crouching next to them from the right side of the wall.

Also, given that lihzards are 2x4 when crouched, does that mean slimes and bunnies will return (if they already haven't) to their original size?
Speaking of the crouching on lihzards, they can move through 1 block thick walls by crouching next to them from the right side of the wall.
Yep, bunny and slimes are 2x2 again and I noticed that with the lihzahrd today while having some fun around with him.

Just gonna leave something here:
The secret Armor.png
Let's see if anyone knows about it.

It seems that the Summoner class quest is impossible in hardmode, given that the items apparently only drop from regular hornets, and not MOSS hornets.

Just gonna leave something here:
Let's see if anyone knows about it.

Hard to tell if that's a skull vanity or the skeleton race and Adamantine Armor or the contents of the 'Super Secret Armor' folder you have open as well.

EDIT: Also, been playing around with the Lihzahrd race and can't seem to figure out the crouching run. It's not something under Skills and no key I've tried so far has worked. I'm using Lightning Boots as well so I don't know if that's affecting it as well.

Last edited:
Update Launched!
Changelog said:
*- Version 44
* World loading crash caused by chests bug fixed.
* Your world will no longer have a swarm of Blacksmiths. They will no longer require you to have a Platinum Watch to spawn on Platinum world. And also no longer need the ore of the world.
* Extra Blacksmiths will be despawned upon world loading.
* Your refine levels no longer begone when storing items on chest on multiplayer.
* Skill and Status icons no longer get blurry.
Commands no longer will work correctly when input by the player, use the server instead, i'm trying to change so the server handle the command execution.

Hard to tell if that's a skull vanity or the skeleton race and Adamantine Armor or the contents of the 'Super Secret Armor' folder you have open as well.

EDIT: Also, been playing around with the Lihzahrd race and can't seem to figure out the crouching run. It's not something under Skills and no key I've tried so far has worked. I'm using Lightning Boots as well so I don't know if that's affecting it as well.
It's a vanity mask, wasn't using skeleton race but human and the armor isn't from vanilla but a mod armor.
To activate it's crouched down running, press C.

Back
Top Bottom