Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

sounds pretty sad, your mod is only thing which forced me to play again :)
But the mod is mine :/

Edit:. I've been trying to make a version of N Terraria Mod for tModLoader, and I'm having no success at doing so.
The mod engine is still very limited to the complexity of my mod, so, I fear the season
7 is not going to be on tModLoader.

I will keep trying a bit more, if there is no success, I'll try modding it by standalone
way instead.

But the mod is mine :/

Edit:. I've been trying to make a version of N Terraria Mod for tModLoader, and I'm having no success at doing so.
The mod engine is still very limited to the complexity of my mod, so, I fear the season
7 is not going to be on tModLoader.

I will keep trying a bit more, if there is no success, I'll try modding it by standalone
way instead.

By all means, do what you believe is best, we can wait.

Nakano15, where you got Terraria source code? I have ideas and I want try make some mods.
I had to decompile the mod by using programs like ILSpy, but it is not recommended to try decompiling the mod by yourself in the latest versions, since the new source is very complicated to fix the decompiling bugs.
If you still want to try making a mod, either try tModLoader, or google about it.

These weird like stones have been stuck in my game floating is there any way to fix this?

Attachments

• TER.png
    TER.png
    285.1 KB · Views: 256
This copper event has not stopped and has constantly been spawning ingots
Ha! so that is what I forgot to do, add a limit to the copper spawning.
At least you can complete the event at over 100%.
Edit:. Just now I saw the timer, look's like something happened that caused the timer not mean anything to the event.
Try reloading the world to remove the event.

Ha! so that is what I forgot to do, add a limit to the copper spawning.
At least you can complete the event at over 100%.
Edit:. Just now I saw the timer, look's like something happened that caused the timer not mean anything to the event.
Try reloading the world to remove the event.
Yeah another copper event happened and the timer has :red:ed up again, I don't know what is up with that

Attachments

• Copper 2.png
    Copper 2.png
    443 KB · Views: 319
how is it even possible to play this mod? i have 1.3.4.4, yet this is for 1.3.0.8... would it be possible to put the content folder in 1.3.4.4's folder?

how is it even possible to play this mod? i have 1.3.4.4, yet this is for 1.3.0.8... would it be possible to put the content folder in 1.3.4.4's folder?
Certainly, what would not be possible is play a version prior 1.3 in 1.3 Terraria version or above, since the content folder receives a lot of changes.
@Topic Look's like events like Copper Collection were only going to complete if the player has contributed at least once for the event complettion, which should not happen, I fixed the issue, plus added a cap of copper bars to spawn in the event.

Certainly, what would not be possible is play a version prior 1.3 in 1.3 Terraria version or above, since the content folder receives a lot of changes.
@Topic Look's like events like Copper Collection were only going to complete if the player has contributed at least once for the event complettion, which should not happen, I fixed the issue, plus added a cap of copper bars to spawn in the event.

oh it does work, thanks `:happy:

EDIT: something i'd like to point out is terraria 1.3 and nterraria 1.2 ran excellant on my PC, but im getting a bit of lag, and worlds take forever to get made, is it possible to make it more stable?

oh it does work, thanks `:happy:

EDIT: something i'd like to point out is terraria 1.3 and nterraria 1.2 ran excellant on my PC, but im getting a bit of lag, and worlds take forever to get made, is it possible to make it more stable?
If it were possible to make it more stable, I would have done already.
This mod adds a lot of things, which means the game gained a bit more of weight.

@topic Hotfix launched:
* Version 61+16
*- Fixed issue where transforming ally monsters would turn hostile to you.
*- Npplayers, neither Ally monsters will try attacking Target Dummies.
*- The game will no longer cause heavy lag when a event npplayer pops up and starts leveling up.
*- Fixed an issue where events that should be completed when timer ends, get stuck if the player didn't contributed.
*- Reduced a bit the experience given by the world events.
*- Skeleton Invasion world event now spawns on the underground, instead of on the surface.
*- Added a item cap to the Copper Collection event.

I think i encountered a bug that might have just completely killed my world (at least when it comes to quests).
i just got to the part where i had to go talk to the old man outside the dungeon. the quest said to go talk to him. so i went and talked to him, my only option was the typical 'curse' and 'close' the quest didnt update when i talked to him and i must have assumed that i had to kill skeletron and talk to the old man afterwards..

so i killed skeletron and went to explore the dungeon (side note, the dungeon i had on this map was absolutely amazing.. it went all the way down to the underworld!) and the next day the old man is now the clothing guy. but talking to him doesnt change anything. my mainquestline is still 'talk to the old man' but there is no 'old man' anymore

am i screwed? do i have to start a new world?

I think i encountered a bug that might have just completely killed my world (at least when it comes to quests).
i just got to the part where i had to go talk to the old man outside the dungeon. the quest said to go talk to him. so i went and talked to him, my only option was the typical 'curse' and 'close' the quest didnt update when i talked to him and i must have assumed that i had to kill skeletron and talk to the old man afterwards..

so i killed skeletron and went to explore the dungeon (side note, the dungeon i had on this map was absolutely amazing.. it went all the way down to the underworld!) and the next day the old man is now the clothing guy. but talking to him doesnt change anything. my mainquestline is still 'talk to the old man' but there is no 'old man' anymore

am i screwed? do i have to start a new world?
Eh, just having talked to him should complete the quest objective, try doing the same quest in another world to pass that step.

Back
Top Bottom