Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

There goes the first april prank, anyway, the image is the only thing that is truth on the post I've placed above, and the Skeletron Prime named as Lunatic Cultist, is part of a prank I've done to the beta testers build.

On the other news, I caused a genocide of critters on the mod, because accidentally made them give way more exp than a normal and deadly
monster would, because tried to find another way of scaling projectile damages so... Sorry, anyway, It is fixed.

So I've been trying to get this to download all day. The link takes me to Mega and I see all the different versions listed. I try to download 6+ and nothing happens. No download starts. I've never had any issues with Mega before so I'm not sure what the problem is. Thoughts?

So I've been trying to get this to download all day. The link takes me to Mega and I see all the different versions listed. I try to download 6+ and nothing happens. No download starts. I've never had any issues with Mega before so I'm not sure what the problem is. Thoughts?
Nope, I'm kind of newbie in this matter about MEGA download, so I don't know.
The only thing I see is that neither I am able to download, either by clicking the file and clicking Download, or right clicking it and making it download by any of the options.

I'll investigate the issue.
Edit:. Am being unable to login on it either, maybe It's an issue with the site?
Edit2:. While the issue is not fixed, I've created a link to the latest update of the mod, you can get it here.
https://mega.nz/#!B85lBZZa!c_qcyuOzDMHbYtab8k20Q2Clojx9S6erGTBZVX7b87A

Last edited:
I was fooled by your Prank on April 4th.. Dang, it looked very believable until I read the last sentence. Nice work, but I really thought that was the end! :(

Played this mod last year and waiting for great content ^.^
Maybe.. Unique Achievements? :)

Hey guys, I've got some status update on the mod, check out.

N Terraria will be discontinued on PC, since PC have the lowest demand of players,
but, on the good side of the news, N Terraria 7 will be gaining
a port for Mobile Terraria, the smartphones have the highest
number of users, so launching the mod for smartphones instead of
being for pc will be way better, and there is the best part, the Mobile version
of N Terraria 7 will come with unique new content, just like 1.1.2 Update break again, like the Nymph pet
(the team currently is having quite a lot of issues to make it tame, but eventually they will be able
to make it tame to be a pet), The Lunatic Cultist summon (beside his attacks hurt you too but
no worry, we are fixing it too), The Raccoonite set (Whose crafting materials drops from the
Raccoonator boss that you can spawn after defeating Moon Lord) and Infinite Worlds (beside currently, the largest size of the
infinite worlds is of 8400 x 2400 blocks).

Anyway, the Multiplayer will be another exclusive feature of Mobile Terraria, alongside the possibility of
playing the mod with Terraria mobile players, meaning that you can have fun with your friends even if
they don't play the mod :) (The only problem, tough, is that you might be banned for being too powerful).

Another change that is coming is the possibility of having different worlds as realms, that includding even
multiplayer worlds, yeah!
For example, if you are on multiplayer and say to a friend that you have on your world an item that he needs,
instead of logging out the server, entering the world you have the item and then leaving the world and logging
into the server, you can instead do that through the Realms hud, and swap through the server world to your
local world, and vice versa!

Sounds tempting, right? Anyway, you may have noticed that above I said the news in third person, right?
That is because I'm leaving the team, there is a group of professional people that I've found, who have
lawyers and stuff who says that know a lot about games and giving what the players want, so you may
expect in the mod story, cinematics, qte, cash shop, blinding beautiful effects, cliff hangers, plot twists and more.

And there is the best part, you will no longer have to worry about me forgetting to fix bugs, the new developers
will fix them and the fixes will be available, alongside new stuff on the next dlc, so It's win-win.

Anyway, I'll post here my last spoiler, before leaving the team.
So, goodbye guys, and have fun.

View attachment 164460 Me battling the Lunatic Cultist, that guy was tough.

Note: This is a 1st April news, so only the image in the post is truth, the rest is not.​
wow, you almost made me cry.

I just installed and am playing this mod and I love it so far, but I have a question. I am in RPG Mode, and I am trying to complete some of the beginner quests. One of them is to collect 5 gels (the hair gel) but I cannot seem to pick the gels up when I reach them. Do I need a special tool?

The magic stick is supposed to be a good begginer weapon, now horrendously overpowered is another thing I'd say.
I never found it so OP. I replace it with the Vilethorn which, even though it's less damage, is far more useful. I even find the Space Gun to have more dps as it's much faster and I can use it without using up my mana. NT5's Magic Stick was more powerful than NT6's, in fact. Because of the old physics of the leaves, you could "stack" up hits on most pre-hardmode bosses to take them out.

Pimp my build.png

Hum... I guess he would do a fine ranger...

View attachment 165141
Hum... I guess he would do a fine ranger...
Hey,he's my perfect friend,leave it to me ill take care of him,btw HYPE :eek: but please make in sirt that we can play mutliplayer first ^^ we long await multiplayer
EDIT:Got a little suggestion:Kitsune,Humanoid fox that can transform into a magical fox,Mage race and special ability to become a 2x3 player

Last edited:
Hey,he's my perfect friend,leave it to me ill take care of him,btw HYPE :eek: but please make in sirt that we can play mutliplayer first ^^ we long await multiplayer
EDIT:Got a little suggestion:Kitsune,Humanoid fox that can transform into a magical fox,Mage race and special ability to become a 2x3 player
I'll look forward multiplayer, first I'll need to stop breaking it upon adding changes.
Also, are you talking about the Kitsune race from NT6+ with a few additions?
WHOA, YOU'RE BRINGING N-TERRARIA UP TO SPEED
Actually, I'm being quite slow, but the slowness is resulting in those cool stuff.
Also, I shouldn't spoil this but, there is a new way that luck will work in the mod,
and will make grinding for items less annoying.

Back
Top Bottom