Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I'm starting to get infuriated with this NPC system where NPCs can come and leave whenever the :red: they want. What actually forces the NPCs to stay or get out of town?

Also, why is it that N-Terraria 6 manages to have way less than N-Terraria 5? From what I've seen on the Wiki, the only advantage is that now the game will advance up to the Moon Lord and we have Underground Desert and such things brought by 1.3.

Last edited:
I'm starting to get infuriated with this NPC system where NPCs can come and leave whenever the :red: they want. What actually forces the NPCs to stay or get out of town?

Also, why is it that N-Terraria 6 manages to have way less than N-Terraria 5? From what I've seen on the Wiki, the only advantage is that now the game will advance up to the Moon Lord and we have Underground Desert and such things brought by 1.3.
That bug I still haven't found a solution for, but I'm working on the new season of the mod right now, so yeah, not
looking into fixing it.

Also, the wiki doesn't states the new reforge system and a few other things that were added in that version which I forgot.
The game is quite of more stable compared to NT4, and less clunky than NT5.
Also, the new mod hud begun to surge in that version, that is something that will alongside being brought to NT 7, also have new hud
in the same design.

Also, are you talking about the Kitsune race from NT6+ with a few additions?
ummm there is a kitsune Race in nterraria 6+? didn't tried Nterraria 6,i think i was playing an old version,when Bunny got armor :eek: that was quite funny,well maybe there is an kitsune,or maybe you talk about mandra rua? or the race with a tail

You mean people randomly leaving town is a BUG? What the :red:...?

You should keep a changelog of those things in plain view, I generally look at those when I check new updates.

ummm there is a kitsune Race in nterraria 6+? didn't tried Nterraria 6,i think i was playing an old version,when Bunny got armor :eek: that was quite funny,well maybe there is an kitsune,or maybe you talk about mandra rua? or the race with a tail
They are the same race, the difference is that Kitsune have a different name, and is more like a fox, compared to Madra Rua.

This one is an extra.
wanderer wandering.png

Hey dude, the shop is to the other side!

Edit:. Also, you can control how many wanderer npplayers will spawn, and if npplayers can spawn.

This one is an extra.
View attachment 165345
Hey dude, the shop is to the other side!

Edit:. Also, you can control how many wanderer npplayers will spawn, and if npplayers can spawn.
UMMMMMM. Analysing:Npplayers will use mounts,will use Minions,will Chat,will block NPCS,Will ask for their needs,Werewolf Race,Well,this update will make us Less alone :eek: Thanks nakano for the spoiler

UMMMMMM. Analysing:Npplayers will use mounts,will use Minions,will Chat,will block NPCS,Will ask for their needs,Werewolf Race,Well,this update will make us Less alone :eek: Thanks nakano for the spoiler
I didn't forgot mp though, I am investigating the server issues sometimes.

I didn't forgot mp though, I am investigating the server issues sometimes.
NPPlayers can be counted as multiplayer too because you have AI with you :p but anyway,you try your best to give us content that's the only thing that count,and thanks for thinking about MP ^^

It's good to see you updating again, and here i thought you were going to leave, and if you did, the only best mod for terraria would be gone forever, though i still cant play it since multiplayer isnt there, hopefully it gets fixed thats if you have the time and resource needed, thank you for not abandoning this mod and keep up the good work!
x3

So... Just so you know, the townspeople are disappearing every time a Heart balloon box is appearing. You SHOULD check that bug, because people disappearing also bugs the quests related to them, forcing you to abandon that quest and get it again... Which is a big :red:er for Frenzy quests.

That :red: is a gamebreaking bug, Nakano. Almost my entire town disappears randomly and frequently because of it. Fix it or I'll find much better fun back at Terraria Leveled, as @gotest does the job with very few bugs to mess around with.

I really didn't want to come to a point where I actually had to DEMAND a bug fix from someone, but that :red: is becoming too much for my taste.

Last edited:
So... Just so you know, the townspeople are disappearing every time a Heart balloon box is appearing. You SHOULD check that bug, because people disappearing also bugs the quests related to them, forcing you to abandon that quest and get it again... Which is a big :red:er for Frenzy quests.

That :red: is a gamebreaking bug, Nakano. Almost my entire town disappears randomly and frequently because of it. Fix it or I'll find much better fun back at Terraria Leveled, as @gotest does the job with very few bugs to mess around with.

I really didn't want to come to a point where I actually had to DEMAND a bug fix from someone, but that :red: is becoming too much for my taste.
You got to be patient bro, it takes time.

I have a reason to say what I said: the itty bitty part some pages ago where Nakano said that he won't be fixing that bug anywhere in the near future. Rude or not, I'm voicing my complaint at a real bad bug.

Maybe that's because he haven't find why the npc dissapear,or maybe he said that he won't be fixing that bug because it will be fixed in the next update (Season 7)

I've been working on those issue last days until a issue happened here and caused me to lose time, I've changed so quests
no longer fails when a npc dies or disappear, and request you to have the npc at the world to complete it, just like is on the
new season.

I didn't launched the update yet, because I were also doing some tests on NT6 multiplayer, until I found out that it is
very unstable compared to Terraria itself, but beside a bug or two, is playable.

I will spend some time playing NT6, to try to catch the issue of the npcs disappearing.

Anyway, I don't mind if you return to Terraria Leveled, I did not made the mod to compete with other
rpg mods, neither want to monopolize the playerbase.

Last edited:
Hey Nakano, how's progress on NT7?
  • I've teached npplayers how to use mounts, and when they should dismount them while in movement, but their AI still needs some work.
  • I'm also remaking the quest system to make it be random, since It's really boring to make a new plot for each quest.
  • Based on the feedback of the testers, the two current RPG modes in the mod are stable, I may end up being able to start working on Free Mode futurelly.
  • Werewolves and Merforks can use certain vanity hats, as you can see on the latest teasers.
I guess that is all.

I didn't launched the update yet, because I were also doing some tests on NT6 multiplayer, until I found out that it is
very unstable compared to Terraria itself, but beside a bug or two, is playable.
You know what? this part of your reply is the best thing,it currently made me unable to wait now xd,well if you need some help i can manage to go FAAAAAAR in the game really fast with my brother in terraria,so if you need someone to try multiplayer i can be there,by the way i've seen that in The normal mode,the level goes up really fast,i'm only a goblin lvl 30 while only poor stuff like wood,haven't fighted any bosses neither explored a lot,i want to ask,is this because of the birthday of nterraria? if yes, if you can add a thing to disable event that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom