Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Already has been talked through via direct messaging (aka conversation), forgot to mention that sooner!

The person is a happy camper

How everyone is crazy on playing it and trying to downgrade terraria xD I'll just wait till he ports it to the newest terraria version
Enjoy waiting for months. This mod adds in more content compared to others, and getting them to play nicely with others is another thing for sure. The task of downgrading it is easy enough if you know what files you need to look for. With me clocked at about 3150ish hours playing, and knowing mod progress on specific ones (includes the participation of one), I don't dare to wait for the newest. Could say it's a bit blunt saying that it's slow, but that's how it is in the modding community.

For all we know, it might be indefinitely. Nakano is one person and Terraria has a team who regularly updates; and they like to change the engine a bit each update because... er... to screw over modders? It's quite possible that Nakano will never be able to finish the newest N Terraria before Terraria changes over again.

Still, I'm with Pis. I'm not going to mess with the *rest* of my gaming just to play Terraria with a mod. I've basically just shelved the game.

Last edited:
For all we know, it might be indefinitely. Nakano is one person and Terraria has a team who regularly updates; and they like to change the engine a bit each update because... er... to screw over modders? It's quite possible that Nakano will never be able to finish the newest N Terraria before Terraria changes over again.

Still, I'm with Pis. I'm not going to mess with the *rest* of my gaming just to play Terraria with a mod. I've basically just shelved the game.
Let's just play normal terraria or another games till its there. It takes long but whoever has patience can wait, and I can

Let's just play normal terraria or another games till its there. It takes long but whoever has patience can wait, and I can
That is actually a good idea.

Anyway, on the talk about mod progress...
I'll just leave this here...
bunny_walk.gif

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? WHY THE HELL IS THAT?
Meet the playable walking bunny.
And wow, I never had so much laugh at seeying people reaction on the animation of the Bunny race, I guess I'll leave the animation as it is.

@topic Also, thanks to the courtesy of the new 2 feet walk animation for Bunny race, the Bunny race has got a passive skill, where when It's on the
4 feet walking mode, It will run 20% faster and jump higher than on 2 feet.

Meet the playable walking bunny.
And wow, I never had so much laugh at seeying people reaction on the animation of the Bunny race, I guess I'll leave the animation as it is.

@topic Also, thanks to the courtesy of the new 2 feet walk animation for Bunny race, the Bunny race has got a passive skill, where when It's on the
4 feet walking mode, It will run 20% faster and jump higher than on 2 feet.
What he means is:
4 Feet Bunny is still cooler and faster.

Better test it more for bunny model, as I really doubt the finale revision of the rabbit-man should move like a mid-wife doing power-walks in the middle of the day. Good work on it though, as the legs are fine as it is.

Better test it more for bunny model, as I really doubt the finale revision of the rabbit-man should move like a mid-wife doing power-walks in the middle of the day. Good work on it though, as the legs are fine as it is.
Based on your feedback, I believe the problem is in the curvature of the body.
Is it?

Just for a heads up, the secret patch can be released at the end of 2017, however it is debated to be pushed back at Q2-Q3 of 2018. Due to certain reasons.:dryadwink:
Lets just hope it release at the end of 2017.

That's all. %:sigh:
*Source from a friend in RE-Logic

To note, you have the rights to disbelieve or to believe on this message, however this is not my statement, nor can it be 70% accurate since the dates changes, this was the 4th date given for the secret patch.%-_-

Still congrats Nakano15 for still be the recommended mod list picked by my friend. :dryadhappy:
*Hint, Reason why i did not wish for your mods death was because the entertainment it had given off.
*We'll be waiting for your update.

IMPORTANT
*I cannot and will not expose any content from my friend, due to boundaries and restrictions.
*Notice: Do not copy this statement to any other source, or to any personnel, it will be restricted only here, and only for 5 days. Reason for is due to the uncertainty of the dates, in which this post will be deleted to ensure that players will not be using this date mark as release.:dryadtongue:

Best of luck to all.:dryadpassionate:

Time mark for post 06/12/2017 - 06/17/2017.
You talking like that look's like those people who leak information about new games or technologies on news sites.
Anyway, I wasn't expecting to wait that long to remake the mod on the new source, but still have no estimatives to avoid problems from happening.
And belive me, that was suggested... Many times... A lot by me too.
Psychic Bunnies Rafael?!

No offense... okay, kind of offense... but that's somewhat of a pointless post. We can't even quote it as per your own request (or, shouldn't, I guess), and it's just going to be deleted, anyway... maybe. And we can't take it as justifiable evidence to believe what's you've said and Nakano couldn't really be comforted by the maybe information. You've put so many qualifiers on it and demonstrated a completely disinterest in defending the maybe information. There's no way we can personally verify this maybe information, even, and to ask an official source would just be inviting trouble regardless if it's accurate or inaccurate.

We'd all do better just waiting for a press release.

No offense... okay, kind of offense... but that's somewhat of a pointless post. We can't even quote it as per your own request (or, shouldn't, I guess), and it's just going to be deleted, anyway... maybe. And we can't take it as justifiable evidence to believe what's you've said and Nakano couldn't really be comforted by the maybe information. You've put so many qualifiers on it and demonstrated a completely disinterest in defending the maybe information. There's no way we can personally verify this maybe information, even, and to ask an official source would just be inviting trouble regardless if it's accurate or inaccurate.

We'd all do better just waiting for a press release.
There's a point, anyway...

@topic Is this bunny better now?
http://imgur.com/d8ulj7S

There's a point, anyway...

@topic Is this bunny better now?
http://imgur.com/d8ulj7S
Looks less like a mid-wife bunny, but it's still got that power-walk vibe. Probably because of the arms. I don't mind the power walking, myself... my biggest problem was that arch and this is much better. But yeah, that bunny is seriously trying to get into shape. At the mall.

Back
Top Bottom