Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Please... please... just... shhhh. Shhhh, Dank. I can't believe you just said that. Is this real life? People like you are supposed to be legend. You can't possibly be real.

omg is getting worst
upload_2017-7-11_12-47-34.png

No! It cannot be! It's... Game Launcher!!
Please don't use Game Launcher to run the mod, even more since It doesn't have retro compatibility.
You will need to do a trick to downgrade Terraria, which can be seen on the first post of this thread,
or try something else to downgrade Terraria, then add the mod executable as shortcut on Steam
and run the mod from it.

Just looking in... I see the questions are of the usual caliber. The next update was six days ago, Dank. Yeah, it was up for 3 hours and then taken down again because Nakano wants to reward those who are vigilant. We're not told when the update will be active again, so you better check every few hours from now on... just in case.
Why would he just remove it?? I love this mod when I had it, and I played the hell out of it and beat it multiple times. Some people don't have the time to check every few hours. Why doesn't he just keep it up for at least a couple days?

Why would he just remove it?? I love this mod when I had it, and I played the hell out of it and beat it multiple times. Some people don't have the time to check every few hours. Why doesn't he just keep it up for at least a couple days?
Because it isn't true, Pebkio said that to mess with the guy asking for updates.
The update isn't ready at all and I doubt Nakano was able to work too much on the mod while he had a few real life things to deal with so the update could take a while until it finally gets released and when a update IS released, it will be up as usual in the first page. Unless sudden bug-fixes, then it will be taken down until further notice.

This is probably a stupid question and I'm sorry to ask, but does it work with 1.3.4
Yes, It does.
Because it isn't true, Pebkio said that to mess with the guy asking for updates.
The update isn't ready at all and I doubt Nakano was able to work too much on the mod while he had a few real life things to deal with so the update could take a while until it finally gets released and when a update IS released, it will be up as usual in the first page. Unless sudden bug-fixes, then it will be taken down until further notice.
Only now I understand Pebkios' answer.

Someone discord me and tell step by step how to get the mod, would really appreciate it.
First off do the following as asked in here:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-downgrade-back-to-1-3-4-4.56753/

Then:
Step 1 - Go to page 1.
Step 2 - Scroll down to the download section.
Step 3 - Click the Mega.nz link.
Step 4 - Double click NTerraria 6+.zip OR right click, select download then default download.
Step 5 - Open the N Terraria 6+ Zip that you downloaded to check if inside its the folder Content and files NTerraria 6,etc...
Step 5.5 - If you don't have a program that can open Zip files, look up on google "WinRar" or "7zip".
Step 6 - Open the folder where Terraria is located. (program files/steam/steamapps/common/terraria)
Step 7 - Rename "Terraria" program (or Terraria.exe) to "Terraria Vanilla" (Or whatever you want.)
Step 8 - Extract (or select every file inside the zip and drag it) into the Terraria folder.
Step 9 - Rename "NTerraria 6" to "Terraria"

So a quick question. Is there no way to install other mods, like tremor, along with this mod? I've been looking everywhere but found nothing.

Last edited:
So a quick question. Is there no way to install other mods, like tremor, along with this mod? I've been looking everywhere but found nothing.
Perfectly Fitting Nickname.
But No, thoses mods were made in tModLoader which is incompatible with NTerraria which is a Standalone mod.

Because it isn't true, Pebkio said that to mess with the guy asking for updates. ...

I am frankly shocked that anyone believed that Nakano would actually do something silly like release the update for just 3 hours on random days. Much less two people. And the sad part is, I bet that someone would believe it the next time I make some weird nonsense up...
...While THIS post is still on the last page...

Here, I'll even explain ahead of time and it won't change anything: I'm going to tell whoever asks that Nakano has already released the next update, but not on the first page like usual. And even though Rafael just told everyone that he would release the update on the front page like usual they will believe me anyway because they're deathly allergic to reading back. Then I'll tell them that, as celebration for it finally releasing, Nakano wanted to make the release fun. So he split the update into 15 parts and hid them around the internet. Like a scavenger hunt. Then I'll list a video that supposedly has the clues... but it's really just Rick Astley's video "Never Gonna Give You Up".

I remind everyone that Rafael, who's actually in the loop, has said that the update is not near ready yet. It won't matter, this doesn't matter, someone will inevitably fail to read back.

---

Speaking of the update, Nakano, any luck finding people for the team?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom