Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

so.... ive found a accesory while farming the king slime it looked like a bomb and the description said something like "cause you told us you like bombs...

I was like hell. I do like bombs and equiped it and started spamming my death sickle...

At my house... Wich is Above my combat area... Area that below has my ocean farm... Ocean that also was near the dungeon... Dungeon wich had a farm itself...

So after i saw what happened the next second... I panicked like a 5 yr old... and restarted my computer so save my world would be safe but of course lost this item in the process...

My question is how i can get this item again???? is there a specific monster? was the king slime the one who drops it? or was a monster that randomly spawned?

Er... what did it do that caused you to restart the computer. You didn't say...
thats kind of the thing i just started spamming my weapon cause i kind of figured bombs would start to be launched in addition to my attack but i didnt see any, suddenly the screen turn all glitchy a red dotted line appeared and all the blocks in all directions dissappeared.

Mistery solved: The item is called "Bay mode" and its obtained by killing the King Slime, or at least thats how i did

thats kind of the thing i just started spamming my weapon cause i kind of figured bombs would start to be launched in addition to my attack but i didnt see any, suddenly the screen turn all glitchy a red dotted line appeared and all the blocks in all directions dissappeared.

Mistery solved: The item is called "Bay mode" and its obtained by killing the King Slime, or at least thats how i did
The glitching screen issue is really weird, since the Bay Mode shouldn't cause that.
Also, as some people may have wondered by the item name, that item makes so everytime you get hurt, or hit an enemy, It causes an explosion based on the damage.
Ps:. You could have used Alt+F4.

i did every step to get this mod to work but it doesnt even work i keep getting multiple errors when i launch it do i need to reinstall terraria?

i did every step to get this mod to work but it doesnt even work i keep getting multiple errors when i launch it do i need to reinstall terraria?
Basic questions just in case:
1 - You own Terraria on Steam and not GoG ?
2 - You downgraded the game like I said in the step by step ?
3 - Would you mind posting a screenshot from the Error ?

Question, so I'm not seeing a clear answer from the last few pages and attempting to search this through google isn't giving me a clear answer either.

I followed the tutorial to downgrade to 1.3.4.4 and installed the mod by extracting it from the zip. The game plays fine, however its on 1.3.0.8 in the title screen.

Now I'm aware that the downloads area states that it runs on 1.3.0.8, however here the creator of the mod stated that it works on 1.3.4

I would be fine with this, but I really miss the chest sorting function so I'm curious if I installed it wrong. Or if you simply explained it wrong. The chest sorting function isn't inside the game if you're wondering.

So its not that the mod works on 1.3.4, but you can install the mod on 1.3.4 and run the game, however the mod will change the game's version to 1.3.0.8.

If its the latter, I'm curious if its worth holding off until the 1.3.5 update is released, or a 1.3.4 compatible version is released. Though I doubt the latter will happen.

As a side-note, I'm wondering if its possible to install Inventory Enhancements alongside this mod, I don't think so but it's worth asking. The mod requires you to replace Terraria.exe you see.

So its not that the mod works on 1.3.4, but you can install the mod on 1.3.4 and run the game, however the mod will change the game's version to 1.3.0.8.

If its the latter, I'm curious if its worth holding off until the 1.3.5 update is released, or a 1.3.4 compatible version is released. Though I doubt the latter will happen.

As a side-note, I'm wondering if its possible to install Inventory Enhancements alongside this mod, I don't think so but it's worth asking. The mod requires you to replace Terraria.exe you see.
Might be more worth waiting until the latest version is here at it will probably be at 1.3.5.
And if it changes the file terraria.exe then its likely it won't work together specially being 2 separated standalone mods.

Okay, this doesn't count. Library has obviously been reading back. Just not back enough. I'm bummed that my post before this one isn't on the last page anymore, though.

Okay, this doesn't count. Library has obviously been reading back. Just not back enough. I'm bummed that my post before this one isn't on the last page anymore, though.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-classes-quests-and-other-things.542/page-395

This was posted a month ago and said the 7th version would be released before the month ended, but that was your comment.

Reading as far back as May doesn't seem to say anything worthy of note.

Which gets me curious about "Just not back enough."

Did you maybe miss the part afterwards where I admitted that it wasn't a serious answer. And then I chewed someone out for asking again? Fair enough about the may thing (kind of) because Nakano's last official word was April 30th: He was going to wait for the rumored 1.3.6 update. Granted, that was page 389. But it could be gleaned from Rapheal's response on 397.

You didn't have to go back very far to find the info, which is why I assumed you had only read back to 398. You must have also missed the exchange about the 1.3.6 rumor that it won't come out until Q3 of 2018... where even Loki got involved. That was on 393,in June, and has effected Nakano's plan a bit (which, I assume, is why he's accepting applicants to help with the mod.)

I'm of the opinion that asking now is a waste of time. If it were going to happen soon, even in the next month, this board would be buzzing. Instead, the last 3+ pages are filled with questions about how to downgrade in order to keep playing the mod. And if it's not going to be within this month or the next, it's not worth asking after.

Did you maybe miss the part afterwards where I admitted that it wasn't a serious answer. And then I chewed someone out for asking again? Fair enough about the may thing (kind of) because Nakano's last official word was April 30th: He was going to wait for the rumored 1.3.6 update. Granted, that was page 389. But it could be gleaned from Rapheal's response on 397.

You didn't have to go back very far to find the info, which is why I assumed you had only read back to 398. You must have also missed the exchange about the 1.3.6 rumor that it won't come out until Q3 of 2018... where even Loki got involved. That was on 393,in June, and has effected Nakano's plan a bit (which, I assume, is why he's accepting applicants to help with the mod.)

I'm of the opinion that asking now is a waste of time. If it were going to happen soon, even in the next month, this board would be buzzing. Instead, the last 3+ pages are filled with questions about how to downgrade in order to keep playing the mod. And if it's not going to be within this month or the next, it's not worth asking after.

Yep, I missed it.

Thanks for your answer!

Perhaps, would need to wait for @Nakano15 to confirm/deny that.

Its also a question on roughly how long it would take, because while I would like to play this mod; waiting for months is..
The mod is not ready yet either, beside one good progress is in, there are things that are still left,
like the progression, which means events, quests, and other things the player could find while playing
to help on the progression.

Also, I just begun implementing new classes last day, but a number of them either have no skills, or have
a very small number of skills, but at least can be able to reach class rank 5.

And I really dislike giving estimative that is not vague, since when the deadline is about to blow up, It may end up making me hurry on the development, and cause the mod to be launched with bugs or something unfinished/removed from launch.

Edit:. There has been a hiatus on spoilers, so here one of the new classes that are coming futurelly.
New Class Leveling.png

Also, classes that are not the initial classes the player begins with, have a maximum level of 30, and each max class level increases the exp the player acquire based on how near the maximum level the classes are.

Last edited:
One of my favorite things about this mod is that you can take other characters you have and make them npc. But i was curious if it was possible for you to make that feature a mod of its own. If you cant i can understand why. Thanks for your time and please keep up the work on this awesome mod.

One of my favorite things about this mod is that you can take other characters you have and make them npc. But i was curious if it was possible for you to make that feature a mod of its own. If you cant i can understand why. Thanks for your time and please keep up the work on this awesome mod.
Yeah I love the Npplayers! Best feature IMO

I have planned to attempt making a npplayer mod for tModLoader futurelly, but first, I need to finish the npplayer system in nterraria, since the system will be kind of the same.

Ps:. Related to npplayers, I thought about making so some classes can be acquired from npplayers who have that class mastered, If you does not want to attempt the second way of acquiring them, being that those npplayers who mastered the class, could have the chance of spawning in the world randomly, what do you think about this?

I have planned to attempt making a npplayer mod for tModLoader futurelly, but first, I need to finish the npplayer system in nterraria, since the system will be kind of the same.

Ps:. Related to npplayers, I thought about making so some classes can be acquired from npplayers who have that class mastered, If you does not want to attempt the second way of acquiring them, being that those npplayers who mastered the class, could have the chance of spawning in the world randomly, what do you think about this?
Sounds pretty cool to me!

Back
Top Bottom