Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Some posts above yours Nakano15 says it. Basically when Terraria devs update their game to add 0.4 of an item or something so developement of this mode can continue.
It's not exactly that what I mean.
First, development is halted currently for undertermined time.
Second, the new season is, or were, planned to be launched after Terraria new update is launched, and gained new fixes patches.
Third, uh, I forgot.

Heyoo,

Thank you so much for this mod, I absolutely love the idea of adding Npcs to follow and fight with you!

I was wondering if it is possible to make this as a separate mod to use with other mods, because I love the idea of adventuring together with "friends" :)

I liked that there were alot of races to play (i don't remember alot of N Terraria Season 4)
Heyoo,

Thank you so much for this mod, I absolutely love the idea of adding Npcs to follow and fight with you!

I was wondering if it is possible to make this as a separate mod to use with other mods, because I love the idea of adventuring together with "friends" :)
Thank you for the feedback, both of you.
About the Npplayers, as I call them, I were working on a new system for them on the new mod season, It's still bugged, but the AI seems a lot better in combat, principally on melee.
And I've had the idea of making tModLoader mods which would add Npplayers and Biome Playlists to the game, but due to the fact that tModLoader modding is somewhat unbearable in my opnion, I didn't yet attempted to begin the development of them.
The mod were also going to gain a port to tModLoader, but the reason above also tells why It didn't.

Thank you for the feedback, both of you.
About the Npplayers, as I call them, I were working on a new system for them on the new mod season, It's still bugged, but the AI seems a lot better in combat, principally on melee.
And I've had the idea of making tModLoader mods which would add Npplayers and Biome Playlists to the game, but due to the fact that tModLoader modding is somewhat unbearable in my opnion, I didn't yet attempted to begin the development of them.
The mod were also going to gain a port to tModLoader, but the reason above also tells why It didn't.
i would like to see that new AI, though it's sad that u can't make a mod for Tmodloader that will add Npplayers

I wish I could do something right for once...
;(
[doublepost=1516242729,1516242622][/doublepost]What did I mess up:
1/18/2018 4:25:40 AM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\SmartDig". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\SmartDig.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)
1/18/2018 4:28:20 AM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\SmartDig". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\SmartDig.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

;(
The mod's on break right now (I think) so it may be a while before you get an actual solution

;(
Either you opened the mod executable while It is not in Terraria folder, or you are trying to run the mod on a version that is not supported.
I believe is the first case your issue, so move the mod files to inside your Terraria folder.
Also, do notice that the mod wont run on 1.3.5+ Versions of Terraria, or any version above 1.3, I don't remember right now which version NT6+ runs.

Either you opened the mod executable while It is not in Terraria folder, or you are trying to run the mod on a version that is not supported.
I believe is the first case your issue, so move the mod files to inside your Terraria folder.
Also, do notice that the mod wont run on 1.3.5+ Versions of Terraria, or any version above 1.3, I don't remember right now which version NT6+ runs.
Oh hey, you're alive. How's the mod going? I'm trying to learn how to mod myself now!

Oh hey, you're alive. How's the mod going? I'm trying to learn how to mod myself now!
I've been a slow poke lately, so didn't really messed around the mod.
Also am out of ideas of things to add, been thinking over and over on what the last testers said about the game progression and am still trying to think how to make it less grindy and more exciting instead.
So not much change were done.

I've been a slow poke lately, so didn't really messed around the mod.
Also am out of ideas of things to add, been thinking over and over on what the last testers said about the game progression and am still trying to think how to make it less grindy and more exciting instead.
So not much change were done.
How about reducing the amount of xp needed to level up? Maybe after a certain level the formula changes to make it so that you need less xp

How about reducing the amount of xp needed to level up? Maybe after a certain level the formula changes to make it so that you need less xp
Reducing the exp will turn leveling up faster, but also will turn level slightly pointless until some point.
Upon reaching hardmode, or at least some point far on hardmode, the leveling will grow more and more
slower, and some players may end up getting frustrated to continue due to the fact there is even more
grinding than the last level to be able to progress.

People who plays free to play mmorpgs will know what I talk about.

I believe I will have to use side activities for a while to give a boost on the exp, like invasions and fishing could help.

And based on what I noticed in-game, look's like I'll have to review the quest system on the new season, since while playing with a new character today, came completely annoying quests on the selection.

Last edited:
1 - I believe I will have to use side activities for a while to give a boost on the exp, like invasions and fishing could help.
----------------
2 - And based on what I noticed in-game, look's like I'll have to review the quest system on the new season, since while --->playong<--- with a new character today, came --->completelly<--- (1 l, not 2) annoying quests on the selection.
1 - You could add items that you get rarely from those activities like 50% xp boost for 10-30 minutes which would provide bonus for trying other modes that aren't just fighting.
Like if there is a Goblin invasion and you have stored up a few 25% xp boost you got from fishing, then after you annihilated every single helldamned goblin you would have considerably more xp.
The Old One's Army could award those boosts too alongside fishing and gathering plants/critters.
----------------
2 - Glad to see you finally noticed that, took a long while.

1 - You could add items that you get rarely from those activities like 50% xp boost for 10-30 minutes which would provide bonus for trying other modes that aren't just fighting.
Like if there is a Goblin invasion and you have stored up a few 25% xp boost you got from fishing, then after you annihilated every single helldamned goblin you would have considerably more xp.
The Old One's Army could award those boosts too alongside fishing and gathering plants/critters.
----------------
2 - Glad to see you finally noticed that, took a long while.
Based on what the Grammar Brazi said...

Well, the first idea is not bad at all, would be like a compensation aswell.
Aaaaaaaaaaand saying that on the second sounds like quests were annoying since NT6.

Not the best I'll get someone to do the coding

Back
Top Bottom