Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

well overdue, nakano. You make drastically under appreciated mods, i remember when i used my nooby spriting skillz to put a cubone skull and a generic tail onto a nnpplayer (demon with a spear :p) just to gear them up as i played a solo game. you put the frame work for great things and people just dont want to put that eztra effort into getting it to what they want. and that is why i will miss what you have brought to terraria for these past years

will you keep updating custom player sprites? dispute its... "general" lack of intrest from the average comunity?

How do i change modes? When im ingame and go to the "N terraria options" the "action" mode wont change...

I have tried going to C:\Users\"myuser"\Documents\my games\N Terraria 6 and deleted the config.json file. But that wont help either.

Anyone know a solution?

I just want to play the Regular RPG mode :(.

will you keep updating custom player sprites? dispute its... "general" lack of intrest from the average comunity?
If tModLoader updates, I may attempt to.
How do i change modes? When im ingame and go to the "N terraria options" the "action" mode wont change...

I have tried going to C:\Users\"myuser"\Documents\my games\N Terraria 6 and deleted the config.json file. But that wont help either.

Anyone know a solution?

I just want to play the Regular RPG mode :(.
Clicking it doesn't change the game mode?
That is one new issue, never have saw it before.
Any other detail on it? Text flickering when you click or something else?

Nothing really happens when i press the "action" button.
Rest of the game seem to be as it should, so i am kinda baffled...

I even tried to make a new world, and a new char just to see if it would work, but its the same thing.

I made a small video where you can see nothing happens.

On the beggining of the video showed the issue cause, I made it unable to change game mode while you are in a world, because It would cause problems with the monsters status, go to the Main Menu, where it shows Single Player, Multiplayer, Options and stuff, then click the "[N Terraria Options]" button that appears bellow on the window, and then change the game mode.

That way you are able to change the game mode.

ok so the game crashes and i get an error every time i try to make a new charcter pls help edit this is the error edit i fixed it

Last edited:
i am litterally :red:ed >_>.

I tried looking for that option under settings, so it never occured to me it might be in the "Main menu" >_>.
Thanks, it worked perfect!

Sorry to be "that guy", but every few months I scroll through the forums to check to see if Multiplayer is up.
Is multiplayer working? If so, how buggy is it?

Sorry to be "that guy", but every few months I scroll through the forums to check to see if Multiplayer is up.
Is multiplayer working? If so, how buggy is it?
Look, I don't remember if multiplayer on NT6+ works, but I know that If it works, then it WILL be buggy.

I use NTerrraria 6+ and terraria 1.3.0.8.

The game is super laggy. The world generates 3-4 times slower than in vanilla version.
When I get down to jungle or underground with lava and lot's of enemies it drops frames like crazy. Playing with 10-15fps is no fun.
My CPU is [email protected].
win10

It's there any tricks to fix this?
Maybe sopme special settings?
Or should I try to put NTerraria on later versions on vanilla, like 1.3.4.4 or something?

Update:
Made an experiment. Downclocked my CPU to 1.6Ghz. Now NTerraria is lagging even at starting location: with me, guide and no enemies around. Something is definitely wrong.

Last edited:
hello, i would like to thank you for creating this mod. I was watching your progress since 1.2.4 and my journey with terraria mods started from yours. Have a nice day :)

I use NTerrraria 6+ and terraria 1.3.0.8.

The game is super laggy. The world generates 3-4 times slower than in vanilla version.
When I get down to jungle or underground with lava and lot's of enemies it drops frames like crazy. Playing with 10-15fps is no fun.
My CPU is [email protected].
win10

It's there any tricks to fix this?
Maybe sopme special settings?
Or should I try to put NTerraria on later versions on vanilla, like 1.3.4.4 or something?

Update:
Made an experiment. Downclocked my CPU to 1.6Ghz. Now NTerraria is lagging even at starting location: with me, guide and no enemies around. Something is definitely wrong.
Updating your Terraria to the latest version as possible will make it impossible for you to play, reducing the clock of your CPU probably is not the problem, since It got worse, see If isn't some of the options causing you the problems, be it normal or mod options.
hello, i would like to thank you for creating this mod. I was watching your progress since 1.2.4 and my journey with terraria mods started from yours. Have a nice day :)
Thanks, but I have to say, the journey is not over yet.

Updating your Terraria to the latest version as possible will make it impossible for you to play, reducing the clock of your CPU probably is not the problem, since It got worse, see If isn't some of the options causing you the problems, be it normal or mod options.

After series of experiments I found that something wrong with my downgraded verison of steam terraria. I installed 1.3.0.8 from GOG. Now everything works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom