Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

ummm i cant seem to load my other worlds they just say failed to load and the back up wont work ether not sure if they are because they are from the down graded one or not. so i got my worlds to load now i had to drop 2 items i had in a chest the scourge of the corrupter and my solar tablet and now the world loads find dont know what sit is with them.

Last edited:
Man, I just came back to this mod after a really long time! Still love it!
Brings me joy to see this kind of comment. I hope you enjoy your gameplay.
ummm i cant seem to load my other worlds they just say failed to load and the back up wont work ether not sure if they are because they are from the down graded one or not. so i got my worlds to load now i had to drop 2 items i had in a chest the scourge of the corrupter and my solar tablet and now the world loads find dont know what sit is with them.
Check on Terraria folder If there is a client_crashlog file. If there isn't there, check the mod save folder in my documents/my games/N Terraria 6 for the log.

Hey not sure what this is about, but for some reason my google chrome is saying this is a dangerous site. It's only this thread though. I was just curious why this may be happening. Great mod love it by the way.

yes only when i change the name from the one it puts like say it says world 6 if i change the name its crashes but theres no crash log it just simply says terraria has stopped working

Hey not sure what this is about, but for some reason my google chrome is saying this is a dangerous site. It's only this thread though. I was just curious why this may be happening. Great mod love it by the way.
I wonder If It's related to the fact season 6+ didn't hide the console window before the game opened, until I made the console window hide before opening the game a few weeks ago.
yes only when i change the name from the one it puts like say it says world 6 if i change the name its crashes but theres no crash log it just simply says terraria has stopped working
That is exquisite, can you send me the world files so I can debug that issue?

This is really, really good (playing version 6+), but It feels lacking to me without multiplayer working properly.
The only multiplayer gamebreaking bugs are random crashes on remote side.
I have detected issues with rubberbanding enemies (but those are easy to get used to) and updating liquids/silt/sand, as well as random bugs when shifting from day/night and night/day ("fixed" by manually typing "dawn"/"dusk" on the server console). Also, no events whatsoever, and the Dryad didn't move in on multiplayer after a boss kill ("fixed" by launching the map on single player and waiting for her to show up).
I'd even offer my help for testing/coding (complete noob on this though) if need be.
Ideally, it would work via tmodloader on the latest version too, but that's stretching it a little, considering the UI restrictions.

Either way, thanks for the great mod, Nakano!

This is really, really good (playing version 6+), but It feels lacking to me without multiplayer working properly.
The only multiplayer gamebreaking bugs are random crashes on remote side.
I have detected issues with rubberbanding enemies (but those are easy to get used to) and updating liquids/silt/sand, as well as random bugs when shifting from day/night and night/day ("fixed" by manually typing "dawn"/"dusk" on the server console). Also, no events whatsoever, and the Dryad didn't move in on multiplayer after a boss kill ("fixed" by launching the map on single player and waiting for her to show up).
I'd even offer my help for testing/coding (complete noob on this though) if need be.
Ideally, it would work via tmodloader on the latest version too, but that's stretching it a little, considering the UI restrictions.

Either way, thanks for the great mod, Nakano!
Those multiplayer bugs probably are because I did the "hijacking" of net messages wrong, and some multiplayer informations that should be sent/recieved from server are coming broken or in the wrong order or format, but due to past experiences, I never really got into trying to fix those multiplayer bugs, even more since I were most unsuccessful at fixing those bugs, beside the multiplayer would increment the gameplay of the mod, includding roleplay-wise.

And yes, the mod would work on tmodloader, but the problems goes beyond UI, one of the problems I found, is that I will not be able to mess with the mana status, because tModLoader for some reason still has it hardcapped at 400, so I can't make the mana go as high as the health, another issue would be that the Realms system may not be possible, at least in matter of tile shapeshifting, unless I change the entire world tiling and make a backup, but the problem is that it may turn Terraria expenser in requirement to run (possibly turning it impossible for me to debug it too).

I wonder If It's related to the fact season 6+ didn't hide the console window before the game opened, until I made the console window hide before opening the game a few weeks ago.

Uhm I'm not sure what you mean. I'm talking about the website of the thread is being marked as a dangerous site on Google Chrome. I don't know why it's doing this it only started doing it recently.

If you are talking about the website itself, I have no idea either, probably when that happens is because someone found an ad and thought it were malicious, but since I use adblock like forever, I have no idea.
Or... It's related to the fact that the site "is not secure", at least based on my Firefox.

i have a question is it possible to get NT 5 to work like NT 3 does now ?
Nope, I would need to do a compatibility patch, but the problem is that I don't have the source anymore, so I would have to decompile NT5, fix it's decompilation bugs and then do the patch.

Edit:. Look's like It's Raptr's fault the fact that browsers are causing the page to be recognized as malicious, I had it on my signature because a long time ago I used it activelly, but right now, look's like something changed on it, anyway, removed it from my signature.
Edit2:. Look's like Raptr has been dead for nearly a year! And only now I found out about that, possibly someone bought the domain for second intentions, but, removed it already from my profile.

Last edited:
When will the 7 version be updated?
I am waiting for the 7th update for the second year
But why 7 version is not updated
I would like to enjoy the 7 version of N Terraria

I am really waiting for Season 7
I really enjoyed N Terraria
I'm a huge fan of N Terraria so I just want to enjoy the new version.
I do not speak English, so I'm afraid to talk to you using Google Translator.
I'll wait for season 7 even if it's late.
I'm ready to download Season 7 anytime

Heya, I see the mod now somewhat works on an updated Terraria, thats very sweet to see, I missed playing it and am currently playing it with my gf, although the server is very buggy.

I wonder, have you ever considered to make this mod contributable using git and pull requests or similar?
Its been a few years since the multiplayer part could have been considered stable, so I figured that others should be able to help you out there.

That would be an idea, but I'm not experienced enough to figure out how to make the mod source moddable by everyone, without breaking the forum rules of not releasing Terraria source. Also, I don't use git websites and programs to backup and share the code, so I have no idea on how to use it.

Oh, you should have a look at git even if you don't plan to make it publicly accessible; the ability to do proper and reviewable source control is an invaluable tool for developers. (It's completely free, too. You can look at either Github or Bitbucket for starters, just make sure you set up the git to not be public by default for the points below)

Anyway, you do have a point of forum rules and releasing Terraria source which I had not considered, I guess that could be a problem in making it public...
but that depends how the mod is built, do you only interface the Terraria code to feed in your own code, which is in separately handled scripts - or is everything compiled in the same package and you edited the T files directly?

If it's the latter, then it'll be difficult to make it open for contribution... if you went through the trouble to create interfaces and your code is decapsulated from it, then it should be quite easy. :)

Back
Top Bottom