• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start the merchant class quest??? When I click on the merchant it says

"To acquire merchant class you need.
A class ranking 0 or superior with its level above or equal to 10.
Complete [merch qualification test] Quest.
You have a class of this ranking."

What does this even mean and why is it greyed out? I don't understand what to do.
The class rank 0 It's talking about is the class you start with.
The Merchant qualification quest is acquireable from... The Merchant.
To unlock the Merchant class, you'll also need to have the initial class at level 10, so be sure to level up your class too.
Are you not working on this mod at all anymore?
Nope. I was developing the season 7, but It's too troublesome to modify the latest versions of Terraria, so I've stopped the development for now.
But I'm spending my time making some mods for tModLoader. You can find them on my signature. Some of them brings systems from N Terraria.

fireman7100

Plantera
How do I stop the NPPlayers from giving me items? Everytime I log on they try to give me nothing, saying "Matthew, take those spare 's" Any fix?

collier42312

Terrarian
for some reason it wont work for me. when I try to launch it a prompt comes up saying that it is unable to find an entry point then a bunch of file names

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
I don't know. I don't even know if I'll be able to even begin developing the mod on version 1.4 of Terraria, based on my experience with the latest Terraria sources.

Vruneeto

Official Terrarian
A pity that you have discarded the project. Anyway, thank you very much for making such a good and complete mod. I imagine all the hard work it takes to keep it up to date for almost 6 years. Thanks a lot!

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Don't worry much about that. I'm bringing some of It's functions to tModLoader.
I think the main post of this thread links to mods that have N Terraria functions.

Turbotowns

Official Terrarian
Hopefully we can get the NPPlayer functionality again, that was my favorite part. TerraGuardian is a decent alternative right now, but it's just not the same.

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Hopefully we can get the NPPlayer functionality again, that was my favorite part. TerraGuardian is a decent alternative right now, but it's just not the same.
That will depend on how Terraria and tModLoader will work on 1.4 update. But I kind of think that player character companions will still not be possible anyway.
For It to work on N Terraria, I had to change how the game recognizes who's the current player. Instead of only the character you're playing with be the one active, be able to interact with the world and deal damage by projectiles, I made the mod check If the character isn't also a follower of the player, or some kind of "player enemy".

Top Bottom