Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Ironically, I'm looking specifically for standalone mods right now (for 1.4.1) because, by all accounts given by anyone, tModLoader is going to take another year (maybe?). At least something simple just with stats and exp. No luck, though.

If you say so...
Noooo~ I meant a standalone that works on 1.4.1. Just something simple that allows me to grind over this wall I've hit with Skeletron on Master Mode. I mean, yes, I could just create a world on an easier difficulty, take my character through it, and then use the late-game items to handle Master Mode... but that seems like more of a cheat than a mod that makes me more powerful. Maybe because leveling feels like I'm training up to take on the next boss. Meanwhile, getting stronger equipment from easier worlds feels like powergaming.

...Hmm? What's that? I could try playing with friends? Yeah... I mean... I could do that but... y'know... I've got just so many it's hard to choose between them. Friends. So many friends to choose between. If that wasn't clear...

Noooo~ I meant a standalone that works on 1.4.1. Just something simple that allows me to grind over this wall I've hit with Skeletron on Master Mode. I mean, yes, I could just create a world on an easier difficulty, take my character through it, and then use the late-game items to handle Master Mode... but that seems like more of a cheat than a mod that makes me more powerful. Maybe because leveling feels like I'm training up to take on the next boss. Meanwhile, getting stronger equipment from easier worlds feels like powergaming.

...Hmm? What's that? I could try playing with friends? Yeah... I mean... I could do that but... y'know... I've got just so many it's hard to choose between them. Friends. So many friends to choose between. If that wasn't clear...
Yeah, I kind of feel like the same whenever I get on the Corruption biome, and then starts grinding Eater of Souls for no aparent reason.

I'm surprised there is still people getting stuck with skeletron,Although i can still suggest you to play with some friends (or maybe new friends) that kinda made the game far more enjoyable with 4 of us (hell,i even did a world with 8 people)

I can't possibly wonder which race zugitaki you're talking about.
I dunno if the creator of the race intention was to make It look like them, beside I don't think so because they doesn't look similar.

I just read ‘humanoid feline’ and thought S K Y R I M. In any case, uhh, does playing as a Zugitaki change the players appearance? If so, what would it look like?

I ... need help ... can't download the mod because of the new version of terraria (1.4) in some forum I read that the test N Terraria 6+ was for the new version, but once I put the files in, still did not run

If you have Terraria on Steam, go to Games > Add Non Steam Game..., then add the mod executable there. Just run the mod on your games library.

Hey, just downloaded the mod today to give it a try. Not sure if I skimmed over something but I had an issue with an inventory bug. The three starter items you get on starting a new world (the skull, coin, and accessory) seem to duplicate into your inventory whenever you load into the world, overwriting whatever items were in those inventory slots when you left the world. I lost a pick axe, axe and torches due to this. Other than that the mod has been amazing so far. Thanks for the work you've put into it.

Back
Top Bottom