• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

ItzLemonz

Terrarian
Two things:
1) Is it normal for the modded enemies (ex. night bat and high demons) to drop nothing? Or are they just made for exp

2) Every time I try to play multiplayer by hosting it says *L on the screen and then makes the world unplayable and (supposedly) deletes all backups of it too. Is there any fix or do I have to use an ip for multiplayer?

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Two things:
1) Is it normal for the modded enemies (ex. night bat and high demons) to drop nothing? Or are they just made for exp

2) Every time I try to play multiplayer by hosting it says *L on the screen and then makes the world unplayable and (supposedly) deletes all backups of it too. Is there any fix or do I have to use an ip for multiplayer?
1) Somewhat yes. There is no actual or specific loot for them.

2) Multiplayer is extremelly broken. It is recommended to try It with caution, because there are several problems with It.

Spookigman Δ

Retinazer
I would like to help test and it's absolutely not because i can't be bothered to downgrade fine, maybe it's partially that, but I do want to help too. Do I just report any bugs I see and/or give feedback on things are think are unbalanced/bad?

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
That's a port of the NT6+ to Terraria 1.4 content folder, so the contents from NT6+ only goes up to the version the mod was launched.
Well, without counting a few extras, and a familiar face I added in, but that's different.

Eloscuro666

Terrarian
[QUOTE = "DinoZers, publicación: 2098366, miembro: 157692"]
Podrias dar mas informacion para que te podamos brindar ayuda efectiva?
[/CITAR]
la que leiste instale el mod la version que dice 6+ y jugue tranqui y de la nada me salieron armaduras poseidas y otros monstruos del hard

Eloscuro666

Terrarian
[QUOTE = "DinoZers, publicación: 2098366, miembro: 157692"]
[/CITAR]
lo que leiste jugue un rato y de la nada salieron criaturas del hard y estoy en la version 6+

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Uh oh. There IS Cursed Moon on this version of the mod.
When a Cursed Moon rises, the world is set to Hardmode for an entire night.

Try making a safe house for you to stay during a Cursed Moon if that's causing you troubles.

That kinda helped.

Eloscuro666

Terrarian
[QUOTE = "Nakano15, publicación: 2098979, miembro: 624"]
UH oh. Hay Luna maldita en esta versión del mod.
Cuando sale una luna maldita, el mundo se configura en modo difícil durante una noche entera.

Intenta hacer una casa segura para que te quedes durante una Luna Maldita si eso te está causando problemas.

Eso ayudó un poco.
[/CITAR]
gracias si ayudo si no enloquecía

Jokie

Terrarian
Hi Nakano! I wish to play with my boyfriend to NTerraria,since it's very unique. But we encountered some lag in servers in Nterraria 5 and Nterraria 6+ test. Which version of Nterraria is the safest for multiplayer? thank you in advance :).

-jokie

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
None of them. Sorry, but the multiplayer is broken since NT4. (Beside NT3 multiplayer isn't a great thing, either)

Hachimano

Terrarian
Ola Nakano, seu mod é simplesmente fenomenal, me entristece ver que o multiplayer do jogo continua quebrado. Estava querendo voltar a jogar com amigos que nunca tinham visto o Terraria modificado, estavamos todos empolgados porém se é tão problematico assim acho que procuraremos alternativas no TmodLoader, tem mais alguma recomendação alem daqueles 3 mods que você indicou no post do mod?

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Hey there. No momento eu não sei de outros mods que adicionem as outras funções do mod, e eu posso imaginar porquê.
Talvez no futuro apareça.

Top Bottom