Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Yay, it's back.
Good to see you here Rob.
only me and rafaelx1bm2 are the "Official Terrarians"
That's because not many people decided to have their account together with the one on steam, and I only use that title because I don't have other one beside "Steampunker" or else would use it :/
Great work on the minimap fix, now I shall wait for the update to arrive. (More like still play it, after I staved off RF4 for a bit)
Congratulations...?
It's gonna be great to finally be able to use the mini-map once again.
Thanks...?

Good to see you here Rob.

That's because not many people decided to have their account together with the one on steam, and I only use that title because I don't have other one beside "Steampunker" or else would use it :/
Nope, i guess it's because your account were migrated from the other forums, now my account were created from scratch since i didn't wanted to wait the migration (if would happen)

Nope, i guess it's because your account were migrated from the other forums, now my account were created from scratch since i didn't wanted to wait the migration (if would happen)
I made mine on pre-release soo I also don't feel like it was migrated, even more because many things from my account didn't got over here.
And the "Oficial Terrarian" title is given for people that have Terraria on steam (have to connect the forum account with the steam account).

Thanks to airbone, also thanks to avalon mod credits, aswell thanks to Yoraiz0r's tip, the minimap saving bug is now story.

Edit:. What the heck i have wrote before?
Fixed the text.

Awesome to hear that the minimap is getting back to it's working state. Although by now I've gotten used to -not- using it. :p Keep up the good work!

is the newest version number 5? That's the one I'm currently using, and I didn't know about this forum topic till now. Also, if there is a newer version than 5, does the mage class have a easier quest? I can't find ANY regeneration potions in my world.

it would make more sense to me if the quest said to make 3 regeneration potions.

is the newest version number 5? That's the one I'm currently using, and I didn't know about this forum topic till now. Also, if there is a newer version than 5, does the mage class have a easier quest? I can't find ANY regeneration potions in my world.

it would make more sense to me if the quest said to make 3 regeneration potions.
I'm fairly certain that you can make 3 regeneration potions to fullfil this quest, but I am not sure.

That happens because of the system of quests, it checks on your inventory if there is the 3 regen potions, soo you can either craft or search the world for it.

If they are in your toolbar, it doesn't take that into consideration. Move them off from the bar and try again.

Back
Top Bottom