Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

i just wanted to play in my world and when i connected there was a bug with the mod that it keeps giving me xp infinitly and lags me bad
PLEASE help me i cant play like this and i really like this mod...
Apparently it's related to an event today. The author knows about it and is trying to get a hotfix patch out soon. Either wait for the patch, or change your PC's date temporarily.

I'm getting quite frustrated over here with this "Please launch the game from your Steam client" error.
I copied all contents from the extracted rar folder into steamapps terraria folder, restarted steam multiple times, even restarted computer, ctrlaltdel to end process tree of steam, etc etc... even downloaded Game Launcher to try that. I've uninstalled Terraria, deleted local contents, reinstalled, and verify integrity several times and still get this same error. I've got a friend who has it working fine on his computer and can't even get it working for me. I've even tried opting out of the Steam Beta to see if that would help but it didn't.

Wait, are you the developer of this mod?
I... Guess that's way so much information for a topic that is open to the public, and about something illegal.

I do not remember how to get the Wolf Emblem, maybe killing wolves?
And Minirauser were a reward from a event, i guess was the July in Fury event.

Seems to be something about the slime race, maybe have a chance of making a slime stop aggroing you until you attack it?

I noticed, a team member were playing as titan on a team play, and his racial vanished after getting class 1.

@Topic Also, on today's update... I will present you to the most spooky thing you ever saw.

The Poltergeist!
View attachment 12278

So noone knows about the whole 'appeasing a slime' thing, huh?

Finally... Update Launched.
Changelog said:
*- Version 49
* Fixed Shattered Dreams quest.
* Monsters on Free Mode no longer have boost of status on Hardmode.
* You can now acquire the Nurse NPC NPP upon completting main quest.
* Events now have Cyan color.
* Life no longer gets back to the max value on free mode characters.
* Players with immunity command on, no longer get hurt by debuffs.
* Fixed a problem where you could get exp drain on free mode world.
* Fishing is overpowered.
* Fixed a problem with not being able to pick some npps.
* Meteor biome no longer sucks.
* Exp share bug certainly fixed. //Thanks to Yoraiz0r
* Fixed bug where command list is not shown on Server.
I hope this fixes most of the problems.

Now i just have 3 project systems to redo.... Sigh...
Well, Smile.

I just did the "kill 20 eaters" main quest for the dryad. the problem is it didn't count 90% of the ones i killed. S:

Well, looks like I've got something to look forward to doing when I get back on the computer that actually has Terraria. :D

Been playing the mod for a while now, absolutely adore what has been done, undoubtedly one of the best terraria mods I've ever had the pleasure of using. Unfortunately, I was playing on 5.44 and it was working flawlessly, but when I updated to 5.48, I started getting MASSIVE FPS lag. Incredible amounts of slowdown, and to my knowledge, it's something with the mod. Can't even play the game right now.

idk what happened,but a quest message about scattered dreams starts spamming everytime when I open my world,and it's gives me a HUGE lag

idk what happened,but a quest message about scattered dreams starts spamming everytime when I open my world,and it's gives me a HUGE lag
Maybe you should read the latest posts :dryadtongue:
This was a regularly reported issue and was fixed in the latest version; redownload it. c:

[EDIT] Here are some issues c:

- I am getting the "Lizhard Cleanup" side quest before beating the Wall of Flesh.
- The first quest asks you to "Kill 5 Blue Slimes", however killing green or purple slimes also counts.
- Bounty Quest targets will continue to spawn after they've already spawned, after you've killed them already, and even after you've turned the quest in. :S
- Why do some enemies drop tombstones? There's rather a lot of them and they aren't very pretty...

Okay thank you c:

Last edited:
Good job on the quick fix! I couldn't play at all with the Shattered Dreams bug.
Well, then good that the quest name is "Shattered Dreams". Because that bug shattered part of my vacation :X.
Hey thanks for the bug fix, also would like to say thief steal doesn't seem to work in multiplayer.
Don't tell-me...
Been playing the mod for a while now, absolutely adore what has been done, undoubtedly one of the best terraria mods I've ever had the pleasure of using. Unfortunately, I was playing on 5.44 and it was working flawlessly, but when I updated to 5.48, I started getting MASSIVE FPS lag. Incredible amounts of slowdown, and to my knowledge, it's something with the mod. Can't even play the game right now.
Update...
...the mod.
Maybe you should read the latest posts :dryadtongue:
This was a regularly reported issue and was fixed in the latest version; redownload it. c:

[EDIT] Here are some issues c:

- I am getting the "Lizhard Cleanup" side quest before beating the Wall of Flesh.
- The first quest asks you to "Kill 5 Blue Slimes", however killing green or purple slimes also counts.
- Bounty Quest targets will continue to spawn after they've already spawned, after you've killed them already, and even after you've turned the quest in. :S
- Why do some enemies drop tombstones? There's rather a lot of them and they aren't very pretty...

Okay thank you c:
Well...
  1. TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ!!!!
  2. Is that a issue? Beside the quest text should be "Blue Slime type monsters".
  3. That is also a issue? They are randomly generated, pick the best one and do.
  4. Stack 12 on the world and you will have a surprise, even more on the first day.

Back
Top Bottom