Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

they were in my normal inventory, not the hotbar.

Not to insult your intelligence, but just going to list of some things that I hope to help.

-Are they the right type of regeneration potion, Not a mana regeneration potion.

-Have you tried dropping them in a chest, and pulling them on one by one?

-Tried having them in 3 seperate stacks on one each?

-Putting the potions in a chest, restarting the game, and pulling them back out?

-Edit: Oh, and maybe try cancling the quest, have the potions in your inventory and re pickup the quest.

I can't think of anything else that might be causing an issue. I hope you can fix it. Really bites not being to pick the class you want.

Oh, I'm just saying that mixing an RPG game with a sandbox game seems like starbound.
My mod is from before i knew Starbound exists.
they were in my normal inventory, not the hotbar.
I will investigate the issue, beside i guess i'll find also the causer of the exploration points not updating issue with that.
Not to insult your intelligence, but just going to list of some things that I hope to help.

-Are they the right type of regeneration potion, Not a mana regeneration potion.

-Have you tried dropping them in a chest, and pulling them on one by one?

-Tried having them in 3 seperate stacks on one each?

-Putting the potions in a chest, restarting the game, and pulling them back out?

-Edit: Oh, and maybe try cancling the quest, have the potions in your inventory and re pickup the quest.

I can't think of anything else that might be causing an issue. I hope you can fix it. Really bites not being to pick the class you want.
No comments.

When i do bounty quest. I already killed the target. Is it meant to spawned again and again every time i kill it ?

EDIT: Anyway, Ell is great.

When i do bounty quest. I already killed the target. Is it meant to spawned again and again every time i kill it ?
Yeah, it's a reoccurring thing. There is a chance for that mob to spawn with the name, so it will keep on going as long as the bounty quest is up. There hasn't been any flags that stops it after it was killed until the bounty is done.

Alright, So I cannot for the life of me beat the twins or skele prime with my current setup. (Lv 75 Ranger Megashark Adamantite Armor). Any suggestions on setups? And with the bounty quests it says I receive them and i talk to the arms dealer and nothing is happening, like I get no options. This is more than likely my stupidity but can anyone also clear that up with me?

i have looked all over the place wiki youtube google i cant figure out how to set up a server for Nterraira anyone help me out?

i have looked all over the place wiki youtube google i cant figure out how to set up a server for Nterraira anyone help me out?
For me I just used hamachi, and used the server thingy that came with the mod. I know thats not to explanitory but thats just how I set up the server. But i'll leave the rest to the pros.

Alright, So I cannot for the life of me beat the twins or skele prime with my current setup. (Lv 75 Ranger Megashark Adamantite Armor). Any suggestions on setups? And with the bounty quests it says I receive them and i talk to the arms dealer and nothing is happening, like I get no options. This is more than likely my stupidity but can anyone also clear that up with me?

I can kill three mech boss. With Ell and exploding bullet. On level 80-90.
For the Twins, i suggest you use Chlorophyte Bullet with Sniper or anything which can give burst damage rather than quick but low damage like megashark.
That bosses is strong indeed. But you'd better defeat them all on low level. Higher your level means higher their level means stronger they are.

On a side note, I went into the evil world (through realm bunny) when i originally have a crimson world (dunno if this plays into it) but my jungle in the evil world was alllll mushroom biome. Was this intentional?

I can kill three mech boss. With Ell and exploding bullet. On level 80-90.
For the Twins, i suggest you use Chlorophyte Bullet with Sniper or anything which can give burst damage rather than quick but low damage like megashark.
That bosses is strong indeed. But you'd better defeat them all on low level. Higher your level means higher their level means stronger they are.
~sorry for double post if this is double post
Pointing out I don't think hardmode dungeon is a thing until I beat all three mech bosses so no sniper, then I can get chlorophyte w/o getting all three mech bosses souls because chlorophyte needs atleast the hallow teir pick/drill.

~sorry for double post if this is double post
Pointing out I don't think hardmode dungeon is a thing until I beat all three mech bosses so no sniper, then I can get chlorophyte w/o getting all three mech bosses souls because chlorophyte needs atleast the hallow teir pick/drill.
Ah. I totally forgot about that. But i have told you that i kill them with Ell. A special weapon reward from Bounty Quest.
Act like Shotgun but as fast as Megashark. Pulse Bow also viable in this situation, especially on the Destroyer.

EDIT:
On a side note, I went into the evil world (through realm bunny) when i originally have a crimson world (dunno if this plays into it) but my jungle in the evil world was alllll mushroom biome. Was this intentional?

I don't know about that. But as far as i know. If you're grinding items on Evil Realm, and you haven't pick it when you die, you must go back to Evil Realm to take them.
Because if you die, you will respawn on Normal Realm.

Back
Top Bottom