Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Invinci-mobs, they might be a bug that needs the entirety of N Terraria to be recoded. If so... N Terraria 6 might be starting over from scratch.

Hello there. ^.^/")

Uhm i only want to ask, if someone have the little problem with signs i have. I can't write anything on them. ._.

I have an issue with the spawn point in multiplayer. I cannot set it with any beds neither can I set it with console commands. Any leads why does it happen?

The npc is spawning all fine here, i kept a Platinum Bar on the inventory, appeared the message and i could find the npc, spawned command wise and the npc appeared too.
Are you playing on another game mode?
Here are the settings I have so far:

Single Player
Main options: RPG Mode, Armor Percent Mode, Mobifiers Enabled, Raid Based RP, Citizens Spawnable

Could any of those have something to do with it?

ADDENDUM: I wonder, will the king statue work with it?

Last edited:
I don't think i'll be able to fix, i failed 3 times to fix the mp bugs...
And it seems like i forgot to deactivate the debug script on server...

It lets you be able to grind at home for example. Also could work like a channel system, if you want to isolate yourself from other players.
It can't work to isolate yourself because if you use the command, everyone on the server is pulled into the same realm as you. At most you can make it so that your npcs don't die due to a moon event, it appears.

The npc is spawning all fine here, i kept a Platinum Bar on the inventory, appeared the message and i could find the npc, spawned command wise and the npc appeared too.
Are you playing on another game mode?

Players are reporting a problem where monsters does not actually die on multiplayer, but you may give a try to see if the problem happens on your gameplay too.

Nakano, I have a bug with the magic branch, when I use it, it clones itself

Invinci-mobs, they might be a bug that needs the entirety of N Terraria to be recoded. If so... N Terraria 6 might be starting over from scratch.
i guess i would even ate fire on N Terraria 5 source.
Hello there. ^.^/")

Uhm i only want to ask, if someone have the little problem with signs i have. I can't write anything on them. ._.
Aww, that bug again?
I have an issue with the spawn point in multiplayer. I cannot set it with any beds neither can I set it with console commands. Any leads why does it happen?
Plus a new one. Basic support message, does your house counts as suitable?
Here are the settings I have so far:

Single Player
Main options: RPG Mode, Armor Percent Mode, Mobifiers Enabled, Raid Based RP, Citizens Spawnable

Could any of those have something to do with it?

ADDENDUM: I wonder, will the king statue work with it?
i mean the world rpg option, is it normal, free mode or classic mode?
It can't work to isolate yourself because if you use the command, everyone on the server is pulled into the same realm as you. At most you can make it so that your npcs don't die due to a moon event, it appears.
new bug aswell? I'm impressed
Nakano, I have a bug with the magic branch, when I use it, it clones itself
And you are complaining?

@Topic i guess i should not fix this version, everytime i try to fix this version of the mod, the bugs worsen, plus another reason that i does not want to comment.

I will look forward redoing the entire mod on the next version, in case nothing happen halfway.

This mod is marvelous. Is very well done, really. I have a question: Am playing with a new character and I want him to be a fighter. What I have to do to obtain the fighter quest from the Guide?

This mod is marvelous. Is very well done, really. I have a question: Am playing with a new character and I want him to be a fighter. What I have to do to obtain the fighter quest from the Guide?
Well, about the part of well done, i do not think so.
And about how to get the Fighter quest, you need to be Novice level 10 to be able to change classes.
The world was made with the world creator program by PinkPlum. Would that be under classic or normal?
Normal. Beside there are several ways of testing.
Free Mode is on if the map level range is not showing, Classic mode if the monsters level are always at your level.
is this safe to use for mp or to buggy to bother
To buggy to bother?

@Jecoconono Bunnies have a base jump even higher than Madra Rua, and I believe that the newer versions of the mod have made the strength stat further increase jump height. Also, have you actually CHECKED to see that you'll die from your jumps? I seem to recall Nakano adding in fall damage resistance proportional to jump power at some point.

But the bunny also jumps really high...
Then how come i jumped into a 5-10 block deep hole (Holding space bar, so jumping very high) and i instantly died?

(BTW, not saying that the mod is bad when i'm saying this, its great and it has alot of efforts put into it)

Then how come i jumped into a 5-10 block deep hole (Holding space bar, so jumping very high) and i instantly died?

(BTW, not saying that the mod is bad when i'm saying this, its great and it has alot of efforts put into it)
Oh. Wow. I just went and checked out my bunny character on the latest update...wow. That jump is ridiculous. I guess probably your best option at this point is to either use a different race that doesn't have bonus jump height, or just be careful to only lightly tap the jump button until you get a horseshoe/wings.

was asking is it so buggy i mind as well not bother casue i was going though the thread and see a lot of people being like help it broke

was asking is it so buggy i mind as well not bother casue i was going though the thread and see a lot of people being like help it broke
I personally like the crazy jump height. easy to escape caves with, and once you get fall damage prevention, it's a great evasive move. Similar results happen with shiny balloons, too.

i guess i would even ate fire on N Terraria 5 source.

Aww, that bug again?

Plus a new one. Basic support message, does your house counts as suitable?

i mean the world rpg option, is it normal, free mode or classic mode?

new bug aswell? I'm impressed

And you are complaining?

@Topic i guess i should not fix this version, everytime i try to fix this version of the mod, the bugs worsen, plus another reason that i does not want to comment.

I will look forward redoing the entire mod on the next version, in case nothing happen halfway.
Yup, it does count as suitable.

BTW, I don't know if you can generate any worlds with RPG options ingame. I managed to do it with the server console.

Great MOD!

Back
Top Bottom