Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hey is there a mobile port planned? Playing on android too and I miss the mod there XD
Hope you say it is planned XD
Even if i could port my mod to mobile, i do not think 505 Games would think the same thing about mods like the game creators.

Why don't you put the game mode as raid mode instead?

been playing like that for a while, but its like im getting 4 exp per monster in my monster farm exp events dont seems to inflict on the world's exp at least in that place, maybe killing bosses in a obssesive way could help imma try it later and see how it goes, also a extra question: istherea command in the server to raise the exp rates and does it also affect the world's exp or its a player only thing?

Does this mod work with Tapi?If so,how to install?

It doesn't. It's a standalone application. Unzip it all into the root Terraria folder where terraria.exe is, and you also need Terraria Game Launcher, easily discovered in either the first post or at the top of the forum.

been playing like that for a while, but its like im getting 4 exp per monster in my monster farm exp events dont seems to inflict on the world's exp at least in that place, maybe killing bosses in a obssesive way could help imma try it later and see how it goes, also a extra question: istherea command in the server to raise the exp rates and does it also affect the world's exp or its a player only thing?
Well, there is exprate command, but is only useable on locked worlds.

You need to install Terraria Game Launcher, then launch Terraria through Steam, add a entry to the mod on it, and then run the game on it.
That way, you will be able to run Terraria, N Terraria and any other mod you want to play.
Edit:. And my mod is not a tApi mod.

tApi, since i know, does not overwrite Terraria executable.
With Game Launcher you are able to run both if you add the mod entries on it.

Back
Top Bottom