Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

For some reason I don't regen HP as a demon...does anyone know why?
ah alright, well does anyone know how to get the mage quest? I've tried getting a dye trader, but getting yellow marigolds or even blueberries doesnt do anything for him to move in, i've only gotten the demo,merchant and guide so far

ah alright, well does anyone know how to get the mage quest? I've tried getting a dye trader, but getting yellow marigolds or even blueberries doesnt do anything for him to move in, i've only gotten the demo,merchant and guide so far

Terraria Wiki said:
The Dye Trader is an NPC that sells the Dye Vat and other dye-related items. He will move in when the following criteria have been met:

It doesn't work for me! I installed both GameLauncher and NTerraria but when I try open NTerraria from GameLauncher it give a xnaframework error about some missing files, can someone help??
13/06/2016 15:14:13
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- Fine della traccia dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
in Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
in Terraria.Main.Initialize()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
in Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

Hello, i have a problem. I got a quest from the Arms Dealer that tells me to kill HORNETS, and im in hardmode. So Hornets doesnt spawn, just moss hornets. Anyone know how to fix? (If i go into a pre-hardmode world the quest isnt active)

Hello, i have a problem. I got a quest from the Arms Dealer that tells me to kill HORNETS, and im in hardmode. So Hornets doesnt spawn, just moss hornets. Anyone know how to fix? (If i go into a pre-hardmode world the quest isnt active)

Hornets does spawn, just at a very low rate. However you're supposed to have done the class quests before hardmode.

Capture 2016-06-17 19_48_24.png

Terraria 1.3.1.1: What you think about my town? It's in progress, by the way! It have a sky high farm, a fishing house, and a underground warehouse (does not show in the capture).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom