Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I'm loving the mod so far :) just a quick question: is there any use in leveling vitality? I'm lvl 85 (40+ vit -> 2800hp), adamantite armor + warding accessoires (500+ def), and normal mobs are 1 - 2 shotting me all the time... is it supposed to be THAT hard on regular RPG mode? because I can't see any reason for leveling vit, if everything 1-2shots you anyway ;)

I'm loving the mod so far :) just a quick question: is there any use in leveling vitality? I'm lvl 85 (40+ vit -> 2800hp), adamantite armor + warding accessoires (500+ def), and normal mobs are 1 - 2 shotting me all the time... is it supposed to be THAT hard on regular RPG mode? because I can't see any reason for leveling vit, if everything 1-2shots you anyway ;)
Something is wrong about your character Immunity points, also, the monsters are higher leveled than you?

Something is wrong about your character Immunity points, also, the monsters are higher leveled than you?

Just tested it: Me (lvl 85) getting hit by cave-bat (lvl 75) -> 960 dmg

immunity-wise my adamantite says 19%, but i dont know if it works as intended...

Just tested it: Me (lvl 85) getting hit by cave-bat (lvl 75) -> 960 dmg

immunity-wise my adamantite says 19%, but i dont know if it works as intended...
Get enemy pierce value, then subtract with your immunity value.
If your immunity value is higher than 1, that means the enemy is dealing that percentage of extra damage on you.

Also, pay attention on Game Modes, if you are on Hardcore mode, enemies will hit you harder.

Made my first terraria sprite today, what do you think? I call it the luminite sword and you craft it with luminite bars.

Attachments

• Luminite Sword.png
    Luminite Sword.png
    457 bytes · Views: 177
Something tells me, that Nakano would rather keep this on-topic, which means discussion of his mod, not sharing your world screenshots and weapon sprites.
Of course, if he doesn't have a problem with it - you may continue. Otherwise - please take it to your respective profiles, or threads that are made for sharing these items.

Something tells me, that Nakano would rather keep this on-topic, which means discussion of his mod, not sharing your world screenshots and weapon sprites.
Of course, if he doesn't have a problem with it - you may continue. Otherwise - please take it to your respective profiles, or threads that are made for sharing these items.
Sorry, just wanted to see if Nakano liked it, I wanted to sprite some tools and equipment for the mod

Made my first terraria sprite today, what do you think? I call it the luminite sword and you craft it with luminite bars.
The sprite is nice, but there are two problems.
The texture makes it look's more like Mythril Sword than Luminite, and I believe no one would use it on the end game, since weapons like Sun Fury(is it the name?) and other melee weapons would do better than it.
Actually, since the mod is not in development currently, there is not really much something to discuss about here.
Beside you have a point, a valid place to talk about it would be the social forums, at least would make it more organized, beside it were made for that.

The sprite is nice, but there are two problems.
The texture makes it look's more like Mythril Sword than Luminite, and I believe no one would use it on the end game, since weapons like Sun Fury(is it the name?) and other melee weapons would do better than it.
Makes sense, Just thought that if the player got luminite from raccoon boxes, they could use it to make this sword to give them an edge against their first tower
[doublepost=1466616264,1466616128][/doublepost]I also made this sword, used star fury as base and last prism and luminite bar for colors.

Attachments

• Unnamed N Terraria sword.png
    Unnamed N Terraria sword.png
    597 bytes · Views: 146
Makes sense, Just thought that if the player got luminite from raccoon boxes, they could use it to make this sword to give them an edge against their first tower
Or to build a house or decoration, since it can be dug with copper pickaxe.

No, really, the best ore in the game can be dug with copper pickaxe.
I also made this sword, used star fury as base and last prism and luminite bar for colors.
Eh... I does not really have a comment to say about it.

Merman sword maybe?

Or to build a house or decoration, since it can be dug with copper pickaxe.

No, really, the best ore in the game can be dug with copper pickaxe.

Eh... I does not really have a comment to say about it.

Merman sword maybe?
You can use it if you want, I don't care as long as I get credit
[doublepost=1466631263,1466631224][/doublepost]I also improved the luminite sword

Attachments

• Luminite Sword.png
    Luminite Sword.png
    483 bytes · Views: 201
I dont have icon above the skill menu what I can do ?
You mean you don't have your skill bar ? If that's the case you might be in Action mode, i had the same problem until i realised i was in Action mode and my stats didn't actually have any effect. Just change is to any RPG mode and it should be there, if that wasn't what you were talking about though, i don't know.

OOOoooOoOooOoOOoooo.
I think I remember seeing this.
And the elements? Hey that's pretty good, I wanna try time for a nice spin.
Also the Arms Dealer telling you to hunt down monsters reminds me of Monster Hunter.
Hey, that's mildly exquisite.

Back
Top Bottom