Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I just wanted to ask if there is any compatibility with other mods? I'm thinking of 1 in particular that is kinda of a must for me atm. the mod is even more modifiers in case you were wondering.[Edit] One more question I didn't see an answer to. Sould I be playing this on expert mode? I seem to be getting 1 shot by most mobs and only doing about 1 damage to them.

Last edited:
So I am having an issue. Any non-human (Goblins, Demons, etc.) character I make doesn't seem to regenerate. Band of Regeneration also doesn't seem to work. Consumable health items (that heal a flat amount) work fine, but they never seem to regenerate health over time whatsoever. Can someone explain what the issue might be? (For some reason, Humans seem to generate just fine)

I am using the current version of N Terraria (the one that is linked for download in the thread).

Last edited:
So I am having an issue. Any non-human (Goblins, Demons, etc.) character I make doesn't seem to regenerate. Band of Regeneration also doesn't seem to work. Consumable health items (that heal a flat amount) work fine, but they never seem to regenerate health over time whatsoever. Can someone explain what the issue might be? (For some reason, Humans seem to generate just fine)

I am using the current version of N Terraria (the one that is linked for download in the thread).

It seems to be basically a race thing. You will just have to drink hp pots or use the first aid skill.

To mod maker: If you need help on getting this mod to multiplayer me and my friend could help whit that.
He is really good at making programs and i'm just starting to learn but we could do it

Great mod, it's very cool !
Can i play it in multiplayer with my girlfriend ?
Thanks

No. Multiplayer doesn't really work, and due to the latest update he has to rebuild the mod from the ground up, and currently his pc is broken. So there won't be any updates for awhile.

Is there an upgrade to the mage class you get from the dye trader? Because I hit Level 30 in Class and I don't know if there's a tier two or improvement to the class

To mod maker: If you need help on getting this mod to multiplayer me and my friend could help whit that.
He is really good at making programs and i'm just starting to learn but we could do it
Would be interesting, beside I doubt your friend knows how to use Tcp for client and server scripting.
Also, I'm off modding currently.
On the future I will begin developing NTerraria Season 7.
I may look forward calling both of you if you are still interessed.
Is there an upgrade to the mage class you get from the dye trader? Because I hit Level 30 in Class and I don't know if there's a tier two or improvement to the class
Not right now.

Would be interesting, beside I doubt your friend knows how to use Tcp for client and server scripting.
Also, I'm off modding currently.
On the future I will begin developing NTerraria Season 7.
I may look forward calling both of you if you are still interessed.

Yea your right but just wanting to play this mod on multiplayer so i thought why the hell not ask if i can be helpful in any way but thanks for replying.

Good luck getting this mod on multiplayer on some point of time.

If you want to contact just say so i will check here about every week.

Hey Nakano, is there a way to seperate JUST the NP player system into a mod on its own? I would like to play base terraria but with NP players lol.

Is anyone else having an issue using demon scythe on the demon race? I can't seem to get it to work. Also, is hp regen on demons removed? I don't regen health at all while I play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom