Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So just something i would like to know. does the ideas with the ---- through em mean there not getting added or are a work in progress?
If your message does sense, I would be able to tell if would be added or not.

@topic Notice, bosses are bugged on free mode, they have a really underpowered level.
I'm fixing the issue.

If your message does sense, I would be able to tell if would be added or not.

@topic Notice, bosses are bugged on free mode, they have a really underpowered level.
I'm fixing the issue.

You have some things on the main page written with a line through them. What does the line mean.

ignored my question :(
I'm not perfect.
Was wondering if it was possible to make the game save what characters you added to the NPPlayers list so you don't have to re-add them everytime you go to the character menu.
Maybe, organize based on character selected?
Will this only be for 1.3.0.8?
Also what is Free Mode?
I plan on updating to the newest updates some time in the future, but due to the updates coming in and out, I thought I should wait before making it, so the mod can have more content as possible disponible.

And Free Mode is a game mode in the mod where leveling is demi infinite, and monsters grow stronger according to your progress.

It'd be awesome if there was a way to allow Nterraria to be able to run with other mods added. Though with Tapi breaking down and this new ModAPI thing up (Which probably wouldn't be very compatible with Nterraria), every new mod now wants to run with ModAPI and there seems to be no way for me to be able to get other mods running with Nterraria. The modding community is on fire because of the new terraria updates breaking the old JONSON scripting ways and no one likes ModAPI. That being said, maybe if things we're a-lot easier or simpler putting mods into the files, and then maybe Nterraria having a mod menu at the mainmenu to check off mods on and off. Having another program required to run these mods for terraria is complicated and doesn't make it compatible with anything else (And not to mention, terraria updating again and breaking that code). Which there was a simpler way to just put mods into the game like Skyrim, Fallout 4, etc (I mod games ALOT). Hopefully things will change for the better.

No. You can't. But 20 already does some good damage, isn't?
Oh well, wanted to have fun with a mass of minions but i guess that's not gonna happen... maybe convert the excess minion cap stat when it goes over 20 into more minion damage or something?

It'd be awesome if there was a way to allow Nterraria to be able to run with other mods added. Though with Tapi breaking down and this new ModAPI thing up (Which probably wouldn't be very compatible with Nterraria), every new mod now wants to run with ModAPI and there seems to be no way for me to be able to get other mods running with Nterraria. The modding community is on fire because of the new terraria updates breaking the old JONSON scripting ways and no one likes ModAPI. That being said, maybe if things we're a-lot easier or simpler putting mods into the files, and then maybe Nterraria having a mod menu at the mainmenu to check off mods on and off. Having another program required to run these mods for terraria is complicated and doesn't make it compatible with anything else (And not to mention, terraria updating again and breaking that code). Which there was a simpler way to just put mods into the game like Skyrim, Fallout 4, etc (I mod games ALOT). Hopefully things will change for the better.
I guess that would only happen if Re-Logic takes care of the mod support, because of one simple reason.
Due to having the codes on the primary source of the game, after each update they can do compatibility changes and stuff to avoid mods of breaking out.
Oh well, wanted to have fun with a mass of minions but i guess that's not gonna happen... maybe convert the excess minion cap stat when it goes over 20 into more minion damage or something?
May be a good plan, I will try reviewing it some time later.
Do you plan on a gog release?
Plan is something I've anticipated several months ago, put in use is what I couldn't because of forums rules.
Nakano, please, let us rename worlds. Be our savior where Re-logic failed :)
Renaming worlds... I believe it would be kind of complicated depending on the way would be done.

Mister @Nakano15 if I try to use N Terraria for Terraria 1.3.2.1, what would happen? It doesn't work, right? Am a little sad, because I have that version of Terraria.

Cheers!

Nakano, please, let us rename worlds. Be our savior where Re-logic failed :)

All you need to do is download TEdit3_BETA_v3.7.16171.2246.zip. This guy's tool Tedit. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tedit-terraria-map-editor.43822/. Notice how the one Im asking to download is a different version, not the latest current version of Tedit. That's because Nterraria is v3.7.1. Use that Tedit and it will work with your worlds (If the world was created by Nterraria). When you edit it it will show you in-game that It's an unknown world, play it and it will load successfully and it will show the normal name it had after (Large/medium/Small)
[doublepost=1469795854,1469795789][/doublepost]
Mister @Nakano15 if I try to use N Terraria for Terraria 1.3.2.1, what would happen? It doesn't work, right? Am a little sad, because I have that version of Terraria.

Cheers!

Just download an older version of Nterraria that Nakano has on the first thread at the bottom.

Cheers!
Nobody complained yet about the mod not running on newer Terraria versions, so I believe it should work well.
Hey guys
I installed the mod with the Gamelauncher 1.3.2 but I can't open the Stat and Class Menu. Can anyone help me?
Game Mode is on Action Mode, where levels are... Cosmetic, go on the mod menu and change game mode.

Some minor bug with quests: "Sinister presence" shows progress as (0/255) though even daily quests are maxed at (.../99) and the progress doesn't advance.
And something must be done with zombies dropping gravestones, urgently. I'm bored as hell to clean my arena of those after each blood moon, to say the least

Some minor bug with quests: "Sinister presence" shows progress as (0/255) though even daily quests are maxed at (.../99) and the progress doesn't advance.
And something must be done with zombies dropping gravestones, urgently. I'm bored as hell to clean my arena of those after each blood moon, to say the least
It's because the quest have unlimited repeat rate.
Pls tell me when is N Terraria 7 coming out, and if it is going to have the blacksmith in it
I guess this math may give an estimative of when.
x + null = NaN

Nobody complained yet about the mod not running on newer Terraria versions, so I believe it should work well.

Well, it does work on newer versions, but it shows 1.3.0.8 as the current Terraria version. I have yet to see if it's true or just a cosmetic thing.

Back
Top Bottom