Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

hmm... this place is still going strong i see, even after the tmodloader plague wiped out all but a few other mods :D
Indeed, beside this mod does not run into tmodloader, it have one, quite interesting leveling system, I'd say that it even gives more reasons to explore biomes, and kill things.
this mod only work for 1.3.0.8 right ? or >1.3.1
im so curious about its
1.3.0.8 and more. Based on other players feedback.

ok then, i will try it with 1.3.2.1 and by the way. it is need to play through GameLauncher ? or not

is there any chance you will add this to Tmodloader, because this is a great mod i still do play it but i feel like its being overshadowed by tmodloader because there are a few mods you can put together that is like Nterraria in an alpha state. I just dont want to see this mod die too like omnir's nostalgia pack did in 1.1

The problem actually with tModLoader, is that if I remember very well, it does not have support to custom interfaces.
Interface is a thing that the mod needs to work, or else everyone would need to type commands like a irc chat rpg game;

The problem actually with tModLoader, is that if I remember very well, it does not have support to custom interfaces.
Interface is a thing that the mod needs to work, or else everyone would need to type commands like a irc chat rpg game;
while that is most probably the case, i believe there is actually a mod that can do that now, i think its boffins UI toolkit or something (i could be completely wrong, but thats what i remember).

i just miss the old stuff in nterraria like slime and bunny race graveyard mobs and much more so good stuff were there that are now removed :(

i just miss the old stuff in nterraria like slime and bunny race graveyard mobs and much more so good stuff were there that are now removed :(
Because Nakano is being lazy and doesn't love them
Due to the ammount of time he spent on the mod being reduced this time, he didn't got around to adding thoses back due to them not being really up to his "standards" (No mob from the game being playable) and due to the glitchs they could have.

Why am I taking 200+ damage from everything even with at level armor and = level enemies? as a note they only have 134 atk.

Last edited:
guys did you know that the demon can make the most damage but has the lowest defense right now i'm in hardmode right now with demon and skeletron prime one hits me lasers do so little damage but contact damage is so much and i defeated destroyer and the twins no problem because they are easy to dodge contact damage and i have like 2500 health on demon and skeletron prime does like 1500 contact damage and lasers do 100 damage

guys did you know that the demon can make the most damage but has the lowest defense right now i'm in hardmode right now with demon and skeletron prime one hits me lasers do so little damage but contact damage is so much and i defeated destroyer and the twins no problem because they are easy to dodge contact damage and i have like 2500 health on demon and skeletron prime does like 1500 contact damage and lasers do 100 damage
Yes he is he is just a busy person who can't check the forum everyday.

I have a weird issue, Nterraria does run alot of scripts but as I built a huge base it has a lower FPS. But this noticeably laggy lower FPS is caused by...standing..still? My base isn't even in my view though it does happen at my base too, Im at my arena surviving a blood moon and the fps drops only when Im standing still, but when Im moving everything around me is back to normal and the chaos resumes smoothly. This weird fps drop happens even when nothing is happening.

Weird. But if I am moving at any speed, the game runs 100% better and the fps is off the roof, but only when I am pressing my a and d keys (walking left and right). So when I stand still I get this weird fps drop, then as soon as I move and as long as Im moving, everything runs 100% better like It's supposed to be.

I'm having a hard time understanding what's happening.

-edit lol, setting quality to medium (which literally just changed the pattern of the pixels, giving absolutely no visual difference) made my game fast and smooth like normal again. But I still don't understand why that was the case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom