Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

well than I just noticed my in character selection screen the acolyte I use only has 180 hp -_-how did I miss that X_x

Edit: oh hell no the drop rate script is not fine...
I had 50 luk in my acolyte... I just started the pirate invasion...
and I dont have room in my inventory at all...
they pretty much drop everything at once

Last edited:
oh right it shows the hearts .-.

on a side note... pirate ivasion gave me a total of 6 lucky coins 9 discount cards 14 gold rings a few coin guns and a :red: ton of furniture... and vanity...
this on a lvl 1666 acolyte with 50 luk 1750 wis 500 int and 1000 vit...
Done in a brand new large world....

oh right it shows the hearts .-.

on a side note... pirate ivasion gave me a total of 6 lucky coins 9 discount cards 14 gold rings a few coin guns and a :red: ton of furniture... and vanity...
this on a lvl 1666 acolyte with 50 luk 1750 wis 500 int and 1000 vit...
Done in a brand new large world....
I believe I forgot that possibility, I should try checking out the luck drop rules later, at least for free mode.

wait, where can I download for the +4 version? I tried redownload from the first page and it's still +3
Oh wth I just noticed I was still on +3... shiiit
And I thought the drop rate fix didnt work .-.

on that note someone forgot to update the download links again... oh boy

I still am confused on what to do against the lunatic cultist, he can basically one shot me with almost everything, he got tons of health and I got all life fruit and crystals, and my pre lunar event armor(specter, because I like magic)

p.s.: he could even one shot my tank character with solar flare refined.

I still am confused on what to do against the lunatic cultist, he can basically one shot me with almost everything, he got tons of health and I got all life fruit and crystals, and my pre lunar event armor(specter, because I like magic)

p.s.: he could even one shot my tank character with solar flare refined.
you cant really do much until Nakano figures out the problem...

and for the record I have the same problem and I even checked with 1mil vit just to be sure... you cant fight him at all you get 1hko >_>

Notice.
Your dear developer did the dumbness of forgetting to update the mod version to 65 (61+4), so it will still show as 61+3, but the updates are in effect if you downloaded the lastest update.
So no worries, your client is up to date.

The further away you are from world spawn, with unique bosses defeated, and if it's hardmode, will determine the level of the area you're in. There are other factors, but it's obvious enough not to talk about.

Obviously, you'll be wanting to grind the zone out until you're at the desired level. If it gets too high, then it's time to make another world to train on.

Regular rpg, mobs in all zones 150+, my character 54.
That is exquisite, did you just achieve hardmode?
Edit:. I found that issue here while testing, I'll fix it out.
The further away you are from world spawn, with unique bosses defeated, and if it's hardmode, will determine the level of the area you're in. There are other factors, but it's obvious enough not to talk about.

Obviously, you'll be wanting to grind the zone out until you're at the desired level. If it gets too high, then it's time to make another world to train on.
That is only valid on Free Mode.
For both types of Regular and Hardcore rpg modes, the monsters levels will be defined based on player level.

Edit:. Hotfix Launched.
* Version 61+5
*- The sun and the moon now moves from right to left.
*- Fixed issue where level scaling were not working correctly on regular and hardcore rpg modes.
*- Now it shows the correct version. :)
Dude, those hotfixes are draining lines in my patch note...

That is exquisite, did you just achieve hardmode?
Edit:. I found that issue here while testing, I'll fix it out.

That is only valid on Free Mode.
For both types of Regular and Hardcore rpg modes, the monsters levels will be defined based on player level.

Edit:. Hotfix Launched.

Dude, those hotfixes are draining lines in my patch note...
where i can find the DL link?
i downloaded in the first page, but still the version is 61+3

Back
Top Bottom