Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

where i can find the DL link?
i downloaded in the first page, but still the version is 61+3
You need to install too.
Make a pastebin account, keep patch notes there, link to that in your post. Won't run out of lines that way.
Not really, it's because due to launching hotfixes, I'm having to launch some of the features, and after launching the update, I have to wipe the list so the next version changes are in without mistakes.

You need to install too.

Not really, it's because due to launching hotfixes, I'm having to launch some of the features, and after launching the update, I have to wipe the list so the next version changes are in without mistakes.
okay worked now.. thanks

oh yeah, can you make hotkeys to switch NPP players?

My one complaint so far is the atrocious grammar. Every time I see some of these mistakes I cringe. Also, the lost slime quest seems bugged, unless there's a special way to collect it that I don't know about. Other than that, seems fun. I'm looking forward to further exploring this mod.

My one complaint so far is the atrocious grammar. Every time I see some of these mistakes I cringe. Also, the lost slime quest seems bugged, unless there's a special way to collect it that I don't know about. Other than that, seems fun. I'm looking forward to further exploring this mod.
If you mean the quest with the 5 slime gels on the ground you need to stand on top of it for a few seconds... It even shows the countdown in the quest

I do remember nakano saying a long time ago that he would fix grammar if you just point it out...

I could try, beside that remember me that I should redo the npplayer ai.

Oh yeah, i played Softcore characters, Large Expert Worlds, Hardcore RPG. but everytime i killing bunny, they keep dropping bunny canon, zombie dropping shackle.
Is the drop script error or something?

well its annoying to keep throwing same items.

It's too many quests to modify the grammar, and I am not 100% good in english, so I would like to ask to point out the quests that are making you cringe.
If you mean the quest with the 5 slime gels on the ground you need to stand on top of it for a few seconds... It even shows the countdown in the quest

I do remember nakano saying a long time ago that he would fix grammar if you just point it out...
I forgot to add the progress bar to that quest..
But as he said, the timer appear on the quest when you are inside the collection item.
Oh yeah, i played Softcore characters, Large Expert Worlds, Hardcore RPG. but everytime i killing bunny, they keep dropping bunny canon, zombie dropping shackle.
Is the drop script error or something?

well its annoying to keep throwing same items.
I believe I will have to change the dropscript, to not increase drop rate based on player level...

I don't quite understand what steps I need to go through to play N Terraria. The Game Launcher has an ambiguous installation process, and it seems it's not updated for the latest version of Terraria? I'm a bit lost here but very interested in this mod.

I don't quite understand what steps I need to go through to play N Terraria. The Game Launcher has an ambiguous installation process, and it seems it's not updated for the latest version of Terraria? I'm a bit lost here but very interested in this mod.
Basically you dont really need the game launcher... Since the mod is stand alone and has it's own launcher
ALSO the mod launches the game in the version it's made for

Tell us the hard part, we can help you

Basically you dont really need the game launcher... Since the mod is stand alone and has it's own launcher
ALSO the mod launches the game in the version it's made for

But if you not install the launcher, the interface of main menu still at 61+3 even if you upgraded to 61+5 right?

If you make luck add more drop rate, then maybe have a multiplier based on what the difficulty is at.

Ex. If it's capped, it gets a slightly better multiplier when put into luck. And when it isn't, it gets a severe penalty (since you get lots of points from boundless amounts of levels)

But would I know what could be done for that? Beats me on that, since it'd be confusing to deal with!

If you make luck add more drop rate, then maybe have a multiplier based on what the difficulty is at.

Ex. If it's capped, it gets a slightly better multiplier when put into luck. And when it isn't, it gets a severe penalty (since you get lots of points from boundless amounts of levels)

But would I know what could be done for that? Beats me on that, since it'd be confusing to deal with!
Actually, the monster level also influences in the drop rates.
But after checking the drop rates code, I think that I should modify the rate math again.

Hey, so i couldn't access the Status menu when i started so i went and did the warrior class quest and i'm not warrior, i went to the guild afterward and i can't select the class. Any idea what happened? I'm level 21.

Hey, so i couldn't access the Status menu when i started so i went and did the warrior class quest and i'm not warrior, i went to the guild afterward and i can't select the class. Any idea what happened? I'm level 21.
If you have already a class of ranking 2, you cannot get another class of the same ranking or lower.

It's a stretch, but might it be that your class level for terrarian is not 10? Because that would do it.

Back
Top Bottom