Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Sorry they keep updating Terraria Nakano15 I know it freaking sux updating the mod each freakin time. I mean awesome new content but it equals more time to update your mod which, lets face it, is the best Terraria mod out there imo. I literally won't play Terraria without an N in front of it anymore lol. True story.
Well, the mod purpose is to offer Terraria players, a new way of playing the game, alongside some stuffs that I add in the game.
So that is understandable.
Hey guys just a quick question.
I have fond memories of the sheer OPness of the previous 'Cash for levels' version of refining, and have just this weekend installed the latest NTerraria update and started fresh. I've been grinding gems left right and centre to upgrade my armour and weapons, but my question is....
These currently stop at Weapon +10, when the original refining method went +10 then up a quality and then 1-10 again, etc. Is not in this version or does it need something to kick it up a quality level?

Also a bonus question. I tried refining a trinket and it kept its +3% dmg it had from reforging, but then had -300% damage on it. It didnt seam to affect my weapon damage and I think I would notice if my char was taking 300% less damage... Is this a stat related to something else?

Cheers! Loving it so far definately.

Edit - Sorry something I forgot. I recently upgraded my ranges chap to soldier. But the soldier ranks didnt affect my weapons damage. Is this a known bug? If so is there a way to revert my class and go hunter instead?
Refining an equipment beyond level 10 no longer increases it's grade, since it caused chaotic results on N Terraria 5, so I've just leaved the refining up to level 10 instead.
On the future, there may be the option to refine the items past level 10, but I believe I'll implement some penalty for trying to do so.

About the damage bonus on trinket, ignore it, it is most likelly a math to calculate how much damage bonus the acessory is offering to the weapon, but there is none, so the description is a lie.

And what do you mean by "soldier ranks"?

That would be these:
http://imgur.com/iU3I37V
I checked the stats of my gun before and after adding 10 levels to Gun Mastery, but didnt gain any damage. Unless its applied to the victim as opposed to the weapon?
Its a shame because I dont tend to use the other abilities, other than the Courage Aura ofcourse!
The skill is bugged, it were requesting you to use a weapon whose type of ammo were non existing.
Next update will bring that bug fixed.

The skill is bugged, it were requesting you to use a weapon whose type of ammo were non existing.
Next update will bring that bug fixed.
Ahh damn, fair dos! We cant fix everything every time hehe.
Is there a secret way to revert the class and change it to Hunter?

Hai, I've been away for what seems to long. Although i've read the posts here. (I'd love a summoner class!) But one night alot of eoc's kept spawning. It wasn't like a special event what is mostly says: like bossatronia or something? Is this a bugg?

Edit: i forgot to mention the eoc's were no problem. I'm currently doing a kind of paladin play trough; only vitality strength and agility.

Hai, I've been away for what seems to long. Although i've read the posts here. (I'd love a summoner class!) But one night alot of eoc's kept spawning. It wasn't like a special event what is mostly says: like bossatronia or something? Is this a bugg?

Edit: i forgot to mention the eoc's were no problem. I'm currently doing a kind of paladin play trough; only vitality strength and agility.

Don't forget luck, it's kinda broken xD if you have 50 points into it, you can get half of the ankh charm before WoF xD and everything you thought takes a grind to get (Like the keys for the biome chest in HM dungeon) isnt a grind anymore xD i killed 1 pixie and got the blessed apple AND the hallow key!

Edit : I'm glad I've found someone that also likes a summoner class! (Sorry Nakano xD)

I've reduced their spawn rate on the latest versions of the mod.
About the summoner class, no plans right now for releasing it.
Don't forget luck, it's kinda broken xD if you have 50 points into it, you can get half of the ankh charm before WoF xD and everything you thought takes a grind to get (Like the keys for the biome chest in HM dungeon) isnt a grind anymore xD i killed 1 pixie and got the blessed apple AND the hallow key!

Edit : I'm glad I've found someone that also likes a summoner class! (Sorry Nakano xD)
Luck is broken again? Or did I fixed it in the development version?
It's hard to keep track of changes sometimes.

I've reduced their spawn rate on the latest versions of the mod.
About the summoner class, no plans right now for releasing it.

Luck is broken again? Or did I fixed it in the development version?
It's hard to keep track of changes sometimes.

Well I don't know what you think ''broken'' is. but if getting only level 25 and putting all points into luck makes EVERYTHING that was classed as rare turn into common mobdrops, I think its broken xD

Well I don't know what you think ''broken'' is. but if getting only level 25 and putting all points into luck makes EVERYTHING that was classed as rare turn into common mobdrops, I think its broken xD
I guess that's a good definition of broken, at least you can't deny that now luck matter.
Edit:. Based on what I see on next version patch note, I removed so level does not matter for luck drop rates. So yeah, I guess will be harder to get rare items on next update.

I guess that's a good definition of broken, at least you can't deny that now luck matter.
Edit:. Based on what I see on next version patch note, I removed so level does not matter for luck drop rates. So yeah, I guess will be harder to get rare items on next update.

Ah ok, it was good at first but the amount of chests i had to make then by the end of the game i found myself deleting most of the stuff i was getting xD

As the others, I love summoners and tend to currently just play through them as healers with all my points in Charisma. Still highly viable to concentrate on healing yourself which your summons have fun, but makes you very weak not having non summoner armour, or having less points in vitality.

PLus no real viable T2 class

@Nakano15 *Yells at* ( My friend told me to yell at you for not giving us multi, but I know you're working on it and need time so take your time. and also why you do this, the sun and moon! terraria will never be the same again *Cri* )

My experience with Free Murder so far: I've only put points into Strength, luck, vitality and agility. I've gotten a paladins hammer from dead branches. I'm level 396, I've gotten 4 crimson keys, 6 hallowed keys and 3 frozen keys in just a few minutes with some BOC farming. I've beaten all mechanical bosses at once with only molten armor and paladins hammer. This is the most fun I've had with terraria in a LONG time!

120 luck? how about 2000 luck? I get a 100% drop rate of everything a mob drops, and sometimes two of some items. Also i'd like to point out that NPPlayer luck also applies for the controlled player.

Why oh why, Nakano, have you forsaken my world with your evil accessory...

Last edited:
Alright, my paladin character has around 120 luck. I just got 2 crimson keys under one minute, luck is broken!
120 luck points, holy cow.
@Nakano15 *Yells at* ( My friend told me to yell at you for not giving us multi, but I know you're working on it and need time so take your time. and also why you do this, the sun and moon! terraria will never be the same again *Cri* )
Actually, I'm not working on multiplayer right now.
My experience with Free Murder so far: I've only put points into Strength, luck, vitality and agility. I've gotten a paladins hammer from dead branches. I'm level 396, I've gotten 4 crimson keys, 6 hallowed keys and 3 frozen keys in just a few minutes with some BOC farming. I've beaten all mechanical bosses at once with only molten armor and paladins hammer. This is the most fun I've had with terraria in a LONG time!
Free Murder, nice name.
120 luck? how about 2000 luck? I get a 100% drop rate of everything a mob drops, and sometimes two of some items. Also i'd like to point out that NPPlayer luck also applies for the controlled player.
Yes, but there is a math about division of luck points that is made when you loot items while with npplayers (or, if multiplayer were working, with other players of the same team).

Back
Top Bottom