Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Heyo friends, I cant seem to equip skills and how does vitality work? It says it increases max HP but I dont seem to have any more than 100 HP when I have 20 points into it

Refining an equipment beyond level 10 no longer increases it's grade, since it caused chaotic results on N Terraria 5, so I've just leaved the refining up to level 10 instead.
On the future, there may be the option to refine the items past level 10, but I believe I'll implement some penalty for trying to do so.
I remember what monsters could potentially arise from overrefining. *shudders*
It was also when The Evil M was really good at being destructive to characters in Hardmode.

Heyo friends, I cant seem to equip skills and how does vitality work? It says it increases max HP but I dont seem to have any more than 100 HP when I have 20 points into it
The mod is set to Action Mode, go on the mod options and change it to another game mode.
I remember what monsters could potentially arise from overrefining. *shudders*
It was also when The Evil M was really good at being destructive to characters in Hardmode.
Oh, yeah.

Also, the discount card does not work on shops. With or without the discount card green solution costed 28Silver 75Copper. Is this a bug or is there an explanation?

So I'm on the quest An steampunker dream V (A steampunkers dream it should be, you might wanna fix some spelling mistakes) and I've been waiting around 5-6 terraria days now for it to rain. Isn't there a way to literally ''make it rain''?

Edit: it finally started raining. But the grammar mistakes are annoying me now :/ (I think I'm a grammar nazi now...)

Last edited:
So I'm on the quest An steampunker dream V (A steampunkers dream it should be, you might wanna fix some spelling mistakes) and I've been waiting around 5-6 terraria days now for it to rain. Isn't there a way to literally ''make it rain''?

Edit: it finally started raining. But the grammar mistakes are annoying me now :/ (I think I'm a grammar nazi now...)
I'm going to check out those quests gramatics, beside by what I see, some of them does not have a connection, or makes the player look's like it's expected to help the npc on his troubles.

I'm going to check out those quests gramatics, beside by what I see, some of them does not have a connection, or makes the player look's like it's expected to help the npc on his troubles.

There an post-Planterra main quest for killing 5 paladins, I was wondering if you could lower the amount of kills needed to like 3 just to speed the quest progression for people that are bad at the game... like myself xD

There an post-Planterra main quest for killing 5 paladins, I was wondering if you could lower the amount of kills needed to like 3 just to speed the quest progression for people that are bad at the game... like myself xD
The hidden purpose of the mod quests are for you to grind your character, beside I'm nerfing several main quests objectives here.
Also, I'm adding some extra lore to the quests.

Hah just be thankful you have gotten that far :p My ranged chap can dish out damage but everything hard mode 1 hits him, havent even attempted a mechanical boss yet!
(1974 hps, 838 armour)

Hah just be thankful you have gotten that far :p My ranged chap can dish out damage but everything hard mode 1 hits him, havent even attempted a mechanical boss yet!
(1974 hps, 838 armour)

Yh same, that was my ranger! its mainly the projectiles that 1 shot me, and everything else 2 hit xD depending on the armor, try for destroyer just don't get hit by the head... (I know seems easy) then once you kill him go get the Megashark then I went for the twins then Prime, hope this helps

I got some ideas, NPPlayer(s) fighting with and/or against the Player(s) (Enemy NPPlayers DO get attacked by Zombies and stuff, Obviously.)
1-4 Friendly NPPlayers (Of Course) with you (The Player) vs 1-5 Enemy NPPlayers, and Minions don't try to attack the Enemy NPPlayers (like they do to players yet DO somehow attack them by touching them or being touched by them.) and to choose which type of NPPlayer to have will be in the character selection (well, duhh) but has a [F] for Friendly, and a [E] or [H], E for Enemy and H for Hostile.

It's most likely IS a pain in the butt, but if you DO make it. I WILL like it a LOT MORE!!! :D I've wait for your answer for it.

Back
Top Bottom