Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

If you want I can help you with testing, I have enough free time, terraria is one of my favorite games, N Terraria for me has long been the best mod ever created, would love to help, if you're interested, I have almost all social networks, have skype, TS, discord, curse, facebook, if you want to talk about it, I leave you message in private on.

If you want I can help you with testing, I have enough free time, terraria is one of my favorite games, N Terraria for me has long been the best mod ever created, would love to help, if you're interested, I have almost all social networks, have skype, TS, discord, curse, facebook, if you want to talk about it, I leave you message in private on.
Actually, you are already helping on the testings, by reporting the issues you are finding, aswell as things that are bothersome for you.

I think the only real problem is the drop, is not dropping anything materials, nothing of accessories, and I'm playing to 7 hours and could not one item that makes Anhk SHIELD. I'll wait for a new update to see if the drop rate is better.
One question, and the BLACKSMITH he had in terraria 1.2.4.1, you want to put it in future releases, or is out of the question?
Good job with the mod.

I think the only real problem is the drop, is not dropping anything materials, nothing of accessories, and I'm playing to 7 hours and could not one item that makes Anhk SHIELD. I'll wait for a new update to see if the drop rate is better.
One question, and the BLACKSMITH he had in terraria 1.2.4.1, you want to put it in future releases, or is out of the question?
Good job with the mod.
I'm placing the vanilla drop system back to the game, it is coming next update.
And the refining system is in, just right click a anvil.
You will need gems as catalyst to refine an item.

Figured out my problem. (to an extent) For whatever reason WinRAR wasn't detecting the .exe files, so I decided to use WinZIP, and it worked perfectly fine. So, I guess it was WinRAR? I don't know, but it works now. Thanks for the help everyone, Nakano, Kazeto, and a few others. Time to once again enjoy this mod! :D

Figured out my problem. (to an extent) For whatever reason WinRAR wasn't detecting the .exe files, so I decided to use WinZIP, and it worked perfectly fine. So, I guess it was WinRAR? I don't know, but it works now. Thanks for the help everyone, Nakano, Kazeto, and a few others. Time to once again enjoy this mod! :D
Let's hope the issue wont happen again, because...
Ps:. I use 7zip on my pc have a long time, and never had problems with it.

Update Launched.
* Version 61+7
*- Fixed a bug where tossing a coin and then shooting with the Magic Wand, caused your character to turn into a turret.
*- Bullet Hell Survival and Blazing Wheel Survival events now completes correctly at the end.
*- The World Event "Bug Catching Contest" will no longer remove your baits, and now have a npplayer hosting it.
*- The World Event reward plate now shows the exp you acquired.
*- You can now see how much you contributed to a world event's progress.
*- Due to issues found, the event "Skeleton Invasion" will no longer spawn on surface.
*- Placed back Vanilla Terraria looting system.
*- Changed how exp works based on Damage and Defense of the enemy.
Beside most of the changes are about World Event, some of them were made based on feedbacks,
and I believe Souls of Night and Light will no longer be a relic type item, because were very unique and rare.

well , the show version still 6v6+6 only... and the drop still hard... i download the non-adfly and the adfly , the two are same version for me :p
idk :p

well , the show version still 6v6+6 only... and the drop still hard... i download the non-adfly and the adfly , the two are same version for me :p
idk :p
I guess I did it again...
Accidentally placed the N Terraria 6+ update on the N Terraria 6 link.
I'll fix it.
Edit:. Link corrected, now N Terraria 6 will provide N Terraria 6, and N Terraria 6+ will provide... Well, N Terraria 6+ update.

basically a slider that would adjust the xp rate you gain when obtaining xp from doing stuff.
I'm not sure if that is a really good idea, because most likelly almost players will play with it on the maximum value.

Edit:. Beside, some weeks ago I've had the idea of adding difficult modes, with enemies status buffing or nerfing depending on the difficulty.
And because of the mod status be based on the difficulty if not on Free Mode, the
enemy will give out more exp on different difficulties.

I'm not sure if that is a really good idea, because most likelly almost players will play with it on the maximum value.

Edit:. Beside, some weeks ago I've had the idea of adding difficult modes, with enemies status buffing or nerfing depending on the difficulty.
And because of the mod status be based on the difficulty if not on Free Mode, the
enemy will give out more exp on different difficulties.
Ah, well good luck with continuing the mod, also you still need to get yourself a pizza.

i was playing n terraria with the newest version of it and suddenly when i used the skill douple shooting with the raccoonian race (or whatever it's called) my character got frozen in place mid air and was indestructable while the game was still running. i don't know how it happened but it just did and i just wanted to let you know nakano.

i was playing n terraria with the newest version of it and suddenly when i used the skill douple shooting with the raccoonian race (or whatever it's called) my character got frozen in place mid air and was indestructable while the game was still running. i don't know how it happened but it just did and i just wanted to let you know nakano.
Someone reported that issue before, but when I were testing, the said problem didn't happened.
Can you tell me what you were using, or/and what kind of ammo you were using?

i used the hacked pistol and i used douple shooting mid air at night in an expert mode world. and the ammo was musket bullets (if it even matters when i had a gun using no ammo) and when i re entered the world i did the exact same thing again

i used the hacked pistol and i used douple shooting mid air at night in an expert mode world. and the ammo was musket bullets (if it even matters when i had a gun using no ammo) and when i re entered the world i did the exact same thing again
Hacked pistol?

Back
Top Bottom