Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Ahh, I see you did some tweaking here and there. I'll probably give this a go again! I do remember playing this as a ranger build (WoC was Bee's knees), and I threw the dead branches individually and ended up getting the sniper skeleton. I shot that sucker down and he dropped the sniper rifle, so I felt defeated that I got it so easily back then. Probably should rid/stash it until I am close to hardmode dungeon!
It's really all luck* based to the point where you could get a slime that will give you anything to a paladin which drops his hammer.

*Luck stat not included.

Updated to the latest version of the mod. Receiving this error message upon making a new character, or selecting the single player option with a saved character.
terraria_error.jpg

Help?

Alright, I'm gonna rant here for a bit:
So a few weeks ago i started this mod, I have played it before but that was like a year ago. I decided to play Regular RPG. When entering hardmode farming souls was VERY hard, and i don't have 3 hours time every day to get even one soul. So I decided to start a free murder mode (as it was previously called) And with this i had no trouble at all. Just leveling up and killing bosses is what i expected from this mode. Not to hard but not to easy! Then i defeated the golem and now I can't proceed in quests. The lunatic cultist is unkillable, and 3 shots me. While i have around 3650 armor... So i decided to farm up for beetle husks to gain even more armor and to level up vitality more. But for every level I gained, the lutacin cultist seemed to either get 1 or 2 levels. So hes out scaling me even more. I've stopped playing now until i read somethng about late game nerfs or luck stat increases!

Tl;Dr: game is getting boring. Please revamp!

for some odd reason harpy's won't spawn for me (pls how to fix? if possible)

EDIT: there's no more problem so please ignore this because i found a way to get them to spawn

Last edited:
Alright, I'm gonna rant here for a bit:
So a few weeks ago i started this mod, I have played it before but that was like a year ago. I decided to play Regular RPG. When entering hardmode farming souls was VERY hard, and i don't have 3 hours time every day to get even one soul. So I decided to start a free murder mode (as it was previously called) And with this i had no trouble at all. Just leveling up and killing bosses is what i expected from this mode. Not to hard but not to easy! Then i defeated the golem and now I can't proceed in quests. The lunatic cultist is unkillable, and 3 shots me. While i have around 3650 armor... So i decided to farm up for beetle husks to gain even more armor and to level up vitality more. But for every level I gained, the lutacin cultist seemed to either get 1 or 2 levels. So hes out scaling me even more. I've stopped playing now until i read somethng about late game nerfs or luck stat increases!

Tl;Dr: game is getting boring. Please revamp!
I've launche a update removing the mod drop rate system, meaning that the game is now more on the vanilla drop rate.
About the Free Mode, enemies and bosses gain levels based on how many enemies you have killed.
So defeating tough monsters is a option.
Does this still use 1.3.0.8?
Yes.

Got a bug at event for gathering copper bars, if you dont give any bars to npc timer start negative countdown after reach 0:00. Also bars wont disappear when event is ended, its kinda garbage.
Tested in Free Mode.

Got a bug at event for gathering copper bars, if you dont give any bars to npc timer start negative countdown after reach 0:00. Also bars wont disappear when event is ended, its kinda garbage.
Tested in Free Mode.
I didn't added a script to remove the bars from the inventory, since because they have no use out of the event, I wondered people would place it on the trash slot right away.

i do hope 1 day that multiplayer would be a thing for this mod someday....the potential is so great there

Why is it that when I respawn, whatever blocks I placed around the spawn are destroyed? This keeps breaking my house.

Because Terraria is a bit idiot-proofed and the tiles are removed so that you wouldn't suffocate.

Get a bed, then you'll be able to change the spawn point to something more sensible.

well it doesn't destroy the area around the bed, only the original spawn, even though I no longer spawn there. I'll see if I can take pics later.

Help me !! --
System.InvalidOperationException: An invalid operation occurred when trying to query the keyboard state. The result code was 0.
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.Keyboard.GetState(PlayerIndex playerIndex)
em Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
em Terraria.Program.InitializeGame(Int32 Choices)
em Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Help me !! --
System.InvalidOperationException: An invalid operation occurred when trying to query the keyboard state. The result code was 0.
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.Keyboard.GetState(PlayerIndex playerIndex)
em Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
em Terraria.Program.InitializeGame(Int32 Choices)
em Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
Based on this, It may be caused due to the Comodo firewall.
If you use Comodo Firewall, try adding the mod as an exception, or disable the firewall.
Or, try running the mod with Windows XP compatibility mode.

Back
Top Bottom