Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Have you heard of Expert Mode?
Uh, melee was OP since 1.3, at least in my opinion, since it got silly range with the endgame items.
Also I do play on expert mode. Like mmk30 said, it's not that much harder, unless you're an archer, then you should just give up.

Uh, melee was OP since 1.3, at least in my opinion, since it got silly range with the endgame items.
Also I do play on expert mode. Like mmk30 said, it's not that much harder, unless you're an archer, then you should just give up.
Well, I will not nerf or investigate the case, because as you said above, you are playing on Free Mode, aka the "see how far you can go" game mode.

Well, I will not nerf or investigate the case, because as you said above, you are playing on Free Mode, aka the "see how far you can go" game mode.
I would expect it to be harder, that's all. The scaling seems lame, and nothing really deals more than 200 damage, when I have 10k hp. I saw a few pages back people were getting oneshot, let's hope for that. :p

I would expect it to be harder, that's all. The scaling seems lame, and nothing really deals more than 200 damage, when I have 10k hp. I saw a few pages back people were getting oneshot, let's hope for that. :p
The one shot you say is because of the bosses, but I had to nerf that, because the bosses were getting insane level boosts, and not allowing the players to catch up their level after you are too high level.

Guide have quests extremely early on asking to pick up gels and a different one asking you to pick up a wooden sword. The sword one works but for whatever reason the gels just sit there. In fact you can mine the ground under them and they will float in midair. I think the item/object itself is glitched. He already have a quest asking you to give him x amount of normal gels anyway so honestly I don't see the point of this quest in the first place if it is so glitchy.

Guide have quests extremely early on asking to pick up gels and a different one asking you to pick up a wooden sword. The sword one works but for whatever reason the gels just sit there. In fact you can mine the ground under them and they will float in midair. I think the item/object itself is glitched. He already have a quest asking you to give him x amount of normal gels anyway so honestly I don't see the point of this quest in the first place if it is so glitchy.
The gel quest, you must wait while over the gel, there is a bar that appears on the quest objective, that when filled, will increase the number of gels obtained.

playing a full out ranged set and class. and i still think it's easy

playing a full out ranged set and class. and i still think it's easy
In my experience with the phantasm on a archer (guns are so much better, but I was using arrows) I did no damage, cause if I stood still, I would've died.
I bet it's not too much of an issue here since the damage you deal is increased..

Also everything mostly dies quickly.
Anyway, my mage playthrough is doing good, stopped progressing to build a few farms. Accidently duped a few hundred plat, life is good.

In my experience with the phantasm on a archer (guns are so much better, but I was using arrows) I did no damage, cause if I stood still, I would've died.
I bet it's not too much of an issue here since the damage you deal is increased..

Also everything mostly dies quickly.
Anyway, my mage playthrough is doing good, stopped progressing to build a few farms. Accidently duped a few hundred plat, life is good.
Accidentally you say?

The gel quest, you must wait while over the gel, there is a bar that appears on the quest objective, that when filled, will increase the number of gels obtained.
Oh, seem kinda weird but the bar doesn't really work. It just go from 0% to gel obtained for me after like 2-3 seconds. Not really worth worrying about though. I do think you should make the bar a different color to make it more noticeable though if that is possible.

Damn, the jump from planterra to the new dungeon is massive. I love it.

Actually, being hit for 8,000,000 from the lunatic cultist isn't fun. Is this some sort of level scaling? like does the difference in level make it deal more damage?

Last edited:

Actually, being hit for 8,000,000 from the lunatic cultist isn't fun. Is this some sort of level scaling? like does the difference in level make it deal more damage?
Actually, the mod doesn't have anymore piercing and immunity attributes, which caused facing a higher level enemy a dangerous task if you didn't grieffed your build to deal damage and survive.
But enemies still get stronger based on their levels, so staying near their level is recommended.
Oh, seem kinda weird but the bar doesn't really work. It just go from 0% to gel obtained for me after like 2-3 seconds. Not really worth worrying about though. I do think you should make the bar a different color to make it more noticeable though if that is possible.
?

i think i have had managed to kill lunatic cultist without getting hit in a 5-10 min fight

i got a good idea to make crit actually usefull to get after you got 100% crit chance. how about adding an 1% chance for ultra crit per 100% crit chance (and ultra crit should do x5 damage) :D

Back
Top Bottom