Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

You didn't faced the Lunatic Cultist before the fix, right?
I did, which is too much damage. Throughout hardmode, Bosses weren't doing :red:. I was standing inside planterra. As a mage. This mod has become too easy. I have been playing on free mode though.

the new update is here and it's exciting
I didn't think so much, the new event is very grindy.
Most likely won't be trying it out until the mod is compatible for it, the mod has me hooked on continuously leveling my character like disgaea, sure it might not be as challenging when it comes to such... but meh, it'll be comical atleast!

Also, iv'e been noticing a few items as of late that peak my curiosity it inquiring about them, mostly the "Duplicator", and the "Cultist's Symbol",
both of which iv'e gotten semi- frequently from the cultist (and the pillars in the duplicators case), i was wondering it this was part of the mod? i would assume it is anyways, considering i tried looking them up on the wiki and nothing popped up from what i could see...

P.S: if it is from this, Thank you very much for it, it makes boss grinding ALOT easier!
Cultist's Symbol or Cultist's Trademark?
Also, the Duplicator is indeed a mod item, as you can see how poorly it is sketched on the item icon, and it's also a end game gift for
going so far in the mod.
I did, which is too much damage. Throughout hardmode, Bosses weren't doing :red:. I was standing inside planterra. As a mage. This mod has become too easy. I have been playing on free mode though.
I believe this mod really became too easy, I plan on changing that on NT7.

@topic I may be launching a test release of N Terraria 3 Compatibility mode on the mod social forum soon, stay tuned.
Edit:. Launched the compatibility version.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wip-n-terraria-3-compatibility-version.51371/

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer Nakano.

//
Related to the "too easy / too hard when dmg insta kills", i think that what creates these feelings - especially at high levels and stats - is the armor system of terraria, which is linear.

Low armor values :
reduce low dmage moderately, we can feel the changes.
only reduce high dmg in 0,0000001 %'s​
High armor values :
vs low dmg : can't feel a thing;
vs high damage : i feel something, sometimes goes higher than 1.
only thing left is extreme damages to make tanks die.
(I had fun with colors)

I didn't think so much, the new event is very grindy.

Cultist's Symbol or Cultist's Trademark?
Also, the Duplicator is indeed a mod item, as you can see how poorly it is sketched on the item icon, and it's also a end game gift for
going so far in the mod.

I believe this mod really became too easy, I plan on changing that on NT7.

@topic I may be launching a test release of N Terraria 3 Compatibility mode on the mod social forum soon, stay tuned.
Edit:. Launched the compatibility version.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wip-n-terraria-3-compatibility-version.51371/

Trademark was the one, from my experiance, all it did was make my character whine whenever they got hit like the cultist, nothing new, as for the art on the duplicator, it's not bad in all honesty

as to the topic of later game versions, i should probably ask, will we be able to carry over characters?

cuz like summoner class would be amazing as its completely a full viable class in vanilla all the way to end game, so why not on this mod?

Hello, mister @Nakano15

What is the best version to play this mod? Terraria 1.3.0.8?
Well, I'm not sure, but in my case, I guess it's either N Terraria 3 or 4.
Thanks for the answer Nakano.

//
Related to the "too easy / too hard when dmg insta kills", i think that what creates these feelings - especially at high levels and stats - is the armor system of terraria, which is linear.

Low armor values :
reduce low dmage moderately, we can feel the changes.
only reduce high dmg in 0,0000001 %'s​
High armor values :
vs low dmg : can't feel a thing;
vs high damage : i feel something, sometimes goes higher than 1.
only thing left is extreme damages to make tanks die.
(I had fun with colors)
"(I had fun with colors)" I see.
Anyway, the mod surelly got a nerf on the difficulty with the seasons changing.
Trademark was the one, from my experiance, all it did was make my character whine whenever they got hit like the cultist, nothing new, as for the art on the duplicator, it's not bad in all honesty

as to the topic of later game versions, i should probably ask, will we be able to carry over characters?
The cultist trademark is more like a joke accessory, being that it will still be under effect even on vanity slot.
And since I remember, at least from N Terraria 3 and ahead, when changing seasons, worlds and characters are
not reuseable, which means you'll begin the mod from the beggining again.
The good side is that the mod will most likelly change in several ways, which means your experience on the mod
will be more different from the other season.
cuz like summoner class would be amazing as its completely a full viable class in vanilla all the way to end game, so why not on this mod?
The class will not be added on this version because the class system currently feels quite clunky.
Neither a easter egg class I've made were implemented.

ah, i was a slightly afraid of that, but it's to be expected...

also, on another note, i think this one maybe part of the mod as well, i accidentally right clicked on an anvil, and a "refine" menu popped up! i saw that this was done with the blacksmith in earlier versions, i guess this is how it works now? it's asking for gems, and i have no idea how to get those, unless it means certain items, like rubies, or just special ores like luminite...

EDIT: okay, it's asking for actual gems such as rubies, saphires, ect, seems different ones give certain xp for leveling equipment, speaking of which, i leveled ahnk's shield to +10, and weird bit is, it says -1300% for damage, but "My" damage is untouched, is it for whatever hits me? because if so, iv'e create the ultimate demon goddess... and i love it...

Last edited:
ah, i was a slightly afraid of that, but it's to be expected...

also, on another note, i think this one maybe part of the mod as well, i accidentally right clicked on an anvil, and a "refine" menu popped up! i saw that this was done with the blacksmith in earlier versions, i guess this is how it works now? it's asking for gems, and i have no idea how to get those, unless it means certain items, like rubies, or just special ores like luminite...

EDIT: okay, it's asking for actual gems such as rubies, saphires, ect, seems different ones give certain xp for leveling equipment, speaking of which, i leveled ahnk's shield to +10, and weird bit is, it says -1300% for damage, but "My" damage is untouched, is it for whatever hits me? because if so, iv'e create the ultimate demon goddess... and i love it...
The refine menu is a feature added some months ago, they do use those gems found on the caverns to craft items.
And no, the game is lying when it says you are getting damage penalty, that is most likelly a bug.

The refine menu is a feature added some months ago, they do use those gems found on the caverns to craft items.
And no, the game is lying when it says you are getting damage penalty, that is most likelly a bug.

Ah okay, well fair enough, it's somewhat interesting none the less, the it does bring the question of "What does refining accessories do?" to surface. although after some experimentation, it does in fact increase defense given on accessories such as the shields and shackles, but cannot be done on accessories such as ninja gear or celestial stones, ect, which makes sense in reality, unless you plan on making refining those amplify the effects, which then really would allow comicly god like abilities, such as "Never being hit again".

Ah okay, well fair enough, it's somewhat interesting none the less, the it does bring the question of "What does refining accessories do?" to surface. although after some experimentation, it does in fact increase defense given on accessories such as the shields and shackles, but cannot be done on accessories such as ninja gear or celestial stones, ect, which makes sense in reality, unless you plan on making refining those amplify the effects, which then really would allow comicly god like abilities, such as "Never being hit again".
Certainly not.

interesting... I'm trying out the mod on the latest update (figured if it screwed up i would just everything revert back...) and so far.... it works! well.... so far, i have yet to enter tower defense mode, so don't quote me YET...

EDIT: welp... ignore what's written above, turns out, although there's no issues starting it with the update installed, the mod won't use the new content
(Makes sense when i think about it...)

Last edited:
interesting... I'm trying out the mod on the latest update (figured if it screwed up i would just everything revert back...) and so far.... it works! well.... so far, i have yet to enter tower defense mode, so don't quote me YET...

EDIT: welp... ignore what's written above, turns out, although there's no issues starting it with the update installed, the mod won't use the new content
(Makes sense when i think about it...)
How you thought the mod would use the new content? The mod doesn't even know it exists.
At least the good thing is that Terraria is still untouched and playable.

How you thought the mod would use the new content? The mod doesn't even know it exists.
At least the good thing is that Terraria is still untouched and playable.

Ignorance was bliss for the time, however, reality decided to say hi... but anyways, yeah, it works, but doesn't work...

Ignorance was bliss for the time, however, reality decided to say hi... but anyways, yeah, it works, but doesn't work...
For the mod to work with new content, Nakano would have to remake the mod from 0.
The reason why things didn't appear so different is because new updates didn't change much.

Hiya!

I made a cheat engine table for NTerraria back in 2014 and obviously that doesn't work anymore.. so I remade it.

You'll need cheat engine 6.5 installed on your system to use it as well as Nterraria 6.61+15 and Terraria 1.3.4.3. To start, unzip the .ct file and open it with cheat engine. Click the glowing button in the top left of Cheat Engine and find N Terraria 6.exe in the list and open it (if it asks to keep the current address list, say yes). Only use cheats once your character is loaded!

Features:
  • Immunity to lava
  • Infinite breath
  • Infinite HP
  • Infinite MP
  • No fall damage
  • Total damage immunity (character will blink nonstop though)
  • Infinite ammo
  • Infinite wing flight
  • Maximum Minions
  • No knockback
  • Rapid Fire (Makes most player projectiles fire incredibly quickly, can lag your game out if you use too much so be careful!)
  • Super Tools (Picks, Axes, Hammers etc. gain nearly instant breaking speed. Dig to hell in about 15 seconds in a small world with the starter pick!)
  • 1-Hit kill enemies
  • Random Buffs!
Hope you all enjoy this!

Attachments

• N Terraria 6.zip
    39.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
in request, and in preparation for multiplayer, would it be possible to add the ability to pick and choose what world events can appear? i mostly say this in the case of "copper collection", in the case of a server, it could add some lag spikes, fairly easily given some time.

Hiya!

I made a cheat engine table for NTerraria back in 2014 and obviously that doesn't work anymore.. so I remade it.

You'll need cheat engine 6.5 installed on your system to use it as well as Nterraria 6.61+15 and Terraria 1.3.4.3. To start, unzip the .ct file and open it with cheat engine. Click the glowing button in the top left of Cheat Engine and find N Terraria 6.exe in the list and open it (if it asks to keep the current address list, say yes). Only use cheats once your character is loaded!

Features:
  • Immunity to lava
  • Infinite breath
  • Infinite HP
  • Infinite MP
  • No fall damage
  • Total damage immunity (character will blink nonstop though)
  • Infinite ammo
  • Infinite wing flight
  • Maximum Minions
  • No knockback
  • Rapid Fire (Makes most player projectiles fire incredibly quickly, can lag your game out if you use too much so be careful!)
  • Super Tools (Picks, Axes, Hammers etc. gain nearly instant breaking speed. Dig to hell in about 15 seconds in a small world with the starter pick!)
  • 1-Hit kill enemies
  • Random Buffs!
Hope you all enjoy this!
I'm not really fond of using cheats when it is not used for fun on singleplayer, but since the mod doesn't have multiplayer for now, I guess that's ok.
in request, and in preparation for multiplayer, would it be possible to add the ability to pick and choose what world events can appear? i mostly say this in the case of "copper collection", in the case of a server, it could add some lag spikes, fairly easily given some time.
I believe the lag spikes is because of the way the event npplayers gain their levels, which is... horrible.
Also, there are around 13 events disponible, being that they happen in different areas and some depends on the level or other things.

I'm not really fond of using cheats when it is not used for fun on singleplayer, but since the mod doesn't have multiplayer for now, I guess that's ok.

I figured it wouldn't be a problem since it's just for fun and only ruining (or enhancing) the fun of single player. When MP comes out I won't release any updates of the table to keep things fair since I can't limit it's use.

The class will not be added on this version because the class system currently feels quite clunky.
Neither a easter egg class I've made were implemented.

Ah ok makes sense what are the plans for the furture? Is this mod going to continue or be replaced by a better one?

Back
Top Bottom