Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

hey nakano15 i feel confused for the update
  1. can you tell me what update coming at please i"m a kid:rolleyes:
  2. and what the update look like:)

Lol with the F3 bug i managed to spawn in 200 slime crowns (My fingers hurt now ;-;) and that is :red:tastic :p

So i used the commands changespawnpoint and now i simply can't login on my personal server. I get the following error: "Invalid operation at this state." If i put the command on the server windows, it returns me Spawn Point Changed to X: -1 Y: 2. If someone can help me D:

I'm just curious(not in HM yet) if the Moon Invasion mobs and bosses are subjected to the mod as well? Will it require absolutely end-game gears to do them?

I'm just curious(not in HM yet) if the Moon Invasion mobs and bosses are subjected to the mod as well? Will it require absolutely end-game gears to do them?
Yes. Those moon mobs will obliterate most people. Only ultra-tank titans can survive more than like 3 hits.

So i used the commands changespawnpoint and now i simply can't login on my personal server. I get the following error: "Invalid operation at this state." If i put the command on the server windows, it returns me Spawn Point Changed to X: -1 Y: 2. If someone can help me D:
Better try to use Tedit to fix the spawn point, at least we know of a bug.
But beware, Map levels will be resetted.

with a man (tank yeah with vampires knives) he pwned pmoon enemy (he are lvl 90) but me i dont because im ranged the problem too is the bullet and other do sometimes 1 damage really i dont know why

I used TEdit and now me andy friend can't enter the server. It says that our char aren't from that server D:
...The server were a locked world...?
with a man (tank yeah with vampires knives) he pwned pmoon enemy (he are lvl 90) but me i dont because im ranged the problem too is the bullet and other do sometimes 1 damage really i dont know why
He's using high ranking equipments.

Edit:. Update Released.
Changelog said:
*- Version 43
* Ore exploit fixed.
* Made so Fighter class test needs only 5 Brown Slimes killed, aswell as 1 Life Crystal used.
* There is a chance of getting refined equipment from crafting.
* NPPlayers have now biome recognition.
* Skeleton now spawns at Dungeon.
* Exp shall no longer screw you after level 100.
* NPPlayers shall now buy ammo when they feel the necessity.
* Fixed Quest window item rewards.
* Implemented product sale system to kingdoms. Stock increases overtime.
* Attack skills damages shall now work on mp.
* You no longer have risk of perma death when dying on Arcade Dungeon, when playing on higher difficulties.
* Exp sharing bug finally fixed.
* Mobifiers no longer are on by default.
* NPPlayers now follow the player vertically if they have a way to, as well as have infinite flight and rocket time when doing so.
* Added a command for locked servers to turn on afk grind or not.
* Fixed spawn point change command not working on multiplayer.
* Added Slime armor set, crafted from Gel.
* Mobifiers do not occur in normal mode world
* Souls now can be collected
* Score gained from dungeon multiplied by 10.
* Nerfed enemies health, damage and defense on raid based mode.
* Immunity and Pierce status implemented, Immunity decreases the damage received by a percentage, and Pierce increases damage dealt by percent.
* Immunity and Pierce will only get bonus at level 50 and above.
* Refining system is in.
* Refine items up to +10, trying more increase their grade but puts the refine level to 0.
* Earth Affinity gives you the Digger buff occasionally - it helps with mining!
* Fixed a bug with kill quests, where objectives were not counting unless a npplayer kills the enemy
* NPPlayers now knows how to use Boomerangs and Flails.
* Lihzahrd Race introduced.
* May now craft Crissaegrim on any kind of world.
* Bunnies and Slimes have now reduced height, plus they no longer float over the world.
* bloodmoon, eclipse and togglerain commands introduced.
* Biomes Playlist re-introduced.
* Some mod items have their sprites changed.
* New class icon sprites appear depending on your level.
* Monsters from biomes edge shall now spawn with the correct level.
* Golem nerfed back to level 115, instead of 125.
* Made inventory menu options scroll twice faster.
* Can now order npplayers on Guard mode to move to other positions, by having them selected and right click the position to move them.

I am not sure this update is mostly stable, better backup your saves.
Edit:. Blacksmith npc will appear in if you have a Gold or Platinum bar on the inventory, and find him on the wilds among the critters.

Chrome tells me that downloading the latest version is a damaging Zip file so I cannot download it.
Click the button below the X button in the top right corner. Click settings, then, at the bottom of this new page, there should be a link saying "Show advanced settings..." click that, uncheck "Enable phishing and malware protection". You can now download the file. You can just re-enable it after downloading the file if you don't want it kept off.
(this is assuming you're using google chrome, But I'm sure a quick google search will yeild the results you need if you're on another browser.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom