Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hype is over 9000!!! (NTerraria 7) and (Spirit Mod)
Sadly due to a few issues between Nakano's modding on tModLoader and Nakano's Stuborness, it's highly probable that they won't be able to play together, even if it would be amazing to see the combination of all mods which improve Terraria so much together.

So, after beating essentially everything i can for the time, i decided to try the builder's world for some experimentation, as as such, i found some new issues with the ally creatures.
First, the vampires, once they go from one form to the other, they "Un-Ally" them selves and start attacking you, so vampires are a no-go for the time.
Second, Wyverns (or any mini boss with a health bar), this one i figured may not work, but i tested it none the less, an had somewhat confusing, and yet slightly comical results... the first being that, though it's allied, the other creatures see it as an enemy and as such, the creatures are essentially against each other, also the wyvern just pops in and out of existence again, and again, how i know this part? his "boss" health bar.
Lastly, this one has to do with training dummies, ALL guardian creatures hate training dummies (Or just want to practice their combat skills), and attack them relentlessly, even seeing them ignore other threats (If a slime can even be a threat anymore, aside from poison and king), it's actually somewhat interesting really, seeing a flying demon out to kill a dummy no matter what...

So, after beating essentially everything i can for the time, i decided to try the builder's world for some experimentation, as as such, i found some new issues with the ally creatures.
First, the vampires, once they go from one form to the other, they "Un-Ally" them selves and start attacking you, so vampires are a no-go for the time.
Second, Wyverns (or any mini boss with a health bar), this one i figured may not work, but i tested it none the less, an had somewhat confusing, and yet slightly comical results... the first being that, though it's allied, the other creatures see it as an enemy and as such, the creatures are essentially against each other, also the wyvern just pops in and out of existence again, and again, how i know this part? his "boss" health bar.
Lastly, this one has to do with training dummies, ALL guardian creatures hate training dummies (Or just want to practice their combat skills), and attack them relentlessly, even seeing them ignore other threats (If a slime can even be a threat anymore, aside from poison and king), it's actually somewhat interesting really, seeing a flying demon out to kill a dummy no matter what...
Those are some interesting yet worrying issues, beside the wyvern issue is an already known problem, beside, last time I tested, the wyvern had AI bugs.
I will try fixing out those bugs.

I have been away from this mod for a while but when i played it i loved it, but when i last played multiplayer was not functioning. Has this been fixed? I Really enjoy this mod ether way but it would definitely be more fun with friends.

I have been away from this mod for a while but when i played it i loved it, but when i last played multiplayer was not functioning. Has this been fixed? I Really enjoy this mod ether way but it would definitely be more fun with friends.

He said 5 posts ago he wont release multiplayer for NT 6. As far as I understood though he is working in an all new NT7 that probably will support multiplayer but it will take time to develop.

yeah i just got back too...
same here, but i dont really mind the Multiplayer, what i waiting is the mod compatible with the new version of Terraria, because the new things like sorting items, sandstorm, etc..

yeah i just got back too...
same here, but i dont really mind the Multiplayer, what i waiting is the mod compatible with the new version of Terraria, because the new things like sorting items, sandstorm, etc..
well if it does have multiplayer if its updated sometime I hope it allows bringing party members too

Last edited:
When it's done
in addition to this, stuff like this takes time, and with the addition of tower defense, they may be trying to add some new stuff, and even if not, multiplayer itself maybe something difficult to add in consideration of what the mod currently contains, there for, it will take awhile, good things take a good amount of time, trust me. so simply put, if you wait, it will be completed, if you rush, the quality will be reduced...

Back
Top Bottom