Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Options:
Regular RPG
World events will not spawn
help :'c
I does not have idea of how that issue happens, I've noticed it once, and tried to see how what were the cause,
when I disabled world events, the npcs stopped vanishing, so I have stopped the search.
But look's like the issue is still there.

Do you use Zones system?

I've been playing this standalone mod for a few months now. Lots of fun! It brought me back to Terraria. Showed it to some friends too. They liked it. :)

I've also experienced the vanishing npc problems. World events are disabled and I've played with or without zones, but they still (rarely) disappear. The only information I have which might help is that when I approached the old man, he vanished after opening an npc speech bubble and using an idle animation. I had to wait for him to respawn the next day before I could fight skeletron. No big deal, I was unprepared anyways! :D

Nope, i'm not using zone system.
I've been playing this standalone mod for a few months now. Lots of fun! It brought me back to Terraria. Showed it to some friends too. They liked it. :)

I've also experienced the vanishing npc problems. World events are disabled and I've played with or without zones, but they still (rarely) disappear. The only information I have which might help is that when I approached the old man, he vanished after opening an npc speech bubble and using an idle animation. I had to wait for him to respawn the next day before I could fight skeletron. No big deal, I was unprepared anyways! :D
I believe the issue is related to the World Events somewhat, the npcs shows chat bubbles on their heads when you are at the town?

Few problems, you can talk to the old man and the quest will not be completed (I did this and killed skeletron, and still have the quest to talk to the old man.) Will I have to restart? Because i dont want to at all.

I believe the issue is related to the World Events somewhat, the npcs shows chat bubbles on their heads when you are at the town?
Yes. I should mention the icons inside the chat bubbles are either too high or too low, and sometimes there are two of them.
20170112132032_1.jpg

The Old Man seems to vanish for me whenever a heart is in his chat bubble. Is love dangerous? :eek:

Also, one more thing. Is there support for modding this mod? Example, adding more classes, weapons, etc. I doubt it but that would be neat.

Few problems, you can talk to the old man and the quest will not be completed (I did this and killed skeletron, and still have the quest to talk to the old man.) Will I have to restart? Because i dont want to at all.
I've read about this issue some time ago, I guess either the player needed to wait until certain time of day to complete the quest, or create a new world and talk to the old man there.
Yes. I should mention the icons inside the chat bubbles are either too high or too low, and sometimes there are two of them.
View attachment 155349
The Old Man seems to vanish for me whenever a heart is in his chat bubble. Is love dangerous? :eek:
Hum, Look's like the problem is related to Terraria update.
Maybe the developers changed something on the chat bubble system of Terraria, and when trying to load or draw
some chat bubble, it is crashing, causing the npc to despawn.
Also, one more thing. Is there support for modding this mod? Example, adding more classes, weapons, etc. I doubt it but that would be neat.
Certainly not, not even custom frame drawing script I were able to do on CPS Mod, but maybe that can be a future possibility.
probably would have to decompile the mod
Well, that would be one of the ways, but decompiling the mod would be more tiresome than worth, in case of adding new in-mod stuff.

This is something completely unrelated to the development of the latest update, and I apologize for that. As a side statement, good luck and THANK YOU for all your hard work. I absolutely adore this mod and you for creating it.

Anywho, I have an issue with Free-Mode RPG. It's too easy, and not in the sense that I'm a "hardcore" player and need to play Dark Souls to get my fix. I reached a very, very high level (269 as of now) before hard-mode in an expert world. All spawned enemies and bosses are less than half and sometimes even a quarter of my level even in very high risk zones. Is there a way I can change this?

Last edited:
This is something completely unrelated to the development of the latest update, and I apologize for that. As a side statement, good luck and THANK YOU for all your hard work. I absolutely adore this mod and you for creating it.

Anywho, I have an issue with Free-Mode RPG. It's too easy, and not in the sense that I'm a "hardcore" player and need to play Dark Souls to get my fix. I reached a very, very high level (269 as of now) before hard-mode in an expert world. All spawned enemies and bosses are less than half and sometimes even a quarter of my level even in very high risk zones. Is there a way I can change this?
Yes, do events like Frost Moon or invoke bosses.

Back
Top Bottom