Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I guess there is no problem in leaking this...
Last Night HUD.png

Did you... design that room to kill NPCs? You monster! It's like playing the sims all over again.
:p

Does that really work, btw? Do they go into that room and drown?

I dont think npcs can drown
Oh yeah they can. It is so common for the Angler to die and then resurrect the first time I find him. Because I right-click him when he's floating on the water. The traveling merchant has drowned on me as well. The only NPC that doesn't drown is the skeleton merchant.

Oh yeah they can. It is so common for the Angler to die and then resurrect the first time I find him. Because I right-click him when he's floating on the water. The traveling merchant has drowned on me as well. The only NPC that doesn't drown is the skeleton merchant.
Really? i never notice that before

Did you... design that room to kill NPCs? You monster! It's like playing the sims all over again.
:p

Does that really work, btw? Do they go into that room and drown?
Well, the house my char is in is habitable, the underwater one is not (damn relogic, fixed it).
Also, leveling will no longer be a hell in matter of grinding.
Changed the max exp formula. So the exp to level up in that image, currently,
is outdated.

Well, the house my char is in is habitable, the underwater one is not (damn relogic, fixed it).
Also, leveling will no longer be a hell in matter of grinding.
Changed the max exp formula. So the exp to level up in that image, currently,
is outdated.
I actually was wondering about one thing. You were level 22 in the picture? Or... 14? But your max hp was still 137. Is that the new thing or is the HP affect just not programmed in yet?

I actually was wondering about one thing. You were level 22 in the picture? Or... 14? But your max hp was still 137. Is that the new thing or is the HP affect just not programmed in yet?
That is a leveling system which is quite hard to explain at the moment.
Futurelly I'll talk about it. But It's present as testing on NT6.

That is a leveling system which is quite hard to explain at the moment.
Futurelly I'll talk about it. But It's present as testing on NT6.
Oh, er... I actually haven't been playing Terraria lately. One of the more recent additions to NT6 from last year did something to my framerate so I was either skipping more than half when things got busy or I could turn off frame skip and moving in slow motion all the time.

Oh, er... I actually haven't been playing Terraria lately. One of the more recent additions to NT6 from last year did something to my framerate so I was either skipping more than half when things got busy or I could turn off frame skip and moving in slow motion all the time.
Were you playing in a Notebook?

No. My PC is actually quite good. I can play NT6-2 and lower no problems. And the base game has no issue either. I do use AMD stuff, though, but my benchmarks are still decent.
Try turning off World Events, maybe that will fix the issue.

Try turning off World Events, maybe that will fix the issue.
Hmm... that worked a bit. Weirdness still happened, though. For instance, when I was moving to a new building, as soon as I removed the work bench from the guide's room, the guide just vanished. It was preceded by a big lag spike. It's strange because my CPU is only running at 40%-65% at any given time playing this game.

Yeah, I was in the jungle at night and was consistently at 5-10 fps. But I did notice a few things before I turned it off... like how slow class levels rose. I'm sitting at level 35, and still leveling regularly, but my Medic is struggling to get to level 8. And I'm going to plead for a starting two stat points. It hurts me, deep in my soul, when I max out at level 150 but only have 298 stats.

Edit: Thinking back, the spawn seemed to be crazy during the FPS drop. Like an event number of spawns.

Last edited:

Tmod supports checking if a mod is present and then if it's do something. Many mods use it. There is also an example in example mod if i'm not mistaken.

I was going to post this on the thread you put as a link on the previous comment but it says I dont have enough privileges to post there or something.

in the season 7 you can put another race? maybe a spider humanoid o a i dont know a.... lamia? and a sensual blood knight like a secondary class *-*
(this mod is the better thing i see in mi :red: life)

Tmod supports checking if a mod is present and then if it's do something. Many mods use it. There is also an example in example mod if i'm not mistaken.

I was going to post this on the thread you put as a link on the previous comment but it says I dont have enough privileges to post there or something.
Because It's in the mod social group.
And check for mod support is not exactly the problem, the problem is try calling something from the other mod, like a command that should be triggered by another mod.
in the season 7 you can put another race? maybe a spider humanoid o a i dont know a.... lamia? and a sensual blood knight like a secondary class *-*
(this mod is the better thing i see in mi :red: life)
A Spider Humanoid I dunno, might make Marvel angry.
A Lamia race? Maybe.
And classes will pass through another revamp on the new version, but I'm still formulating how they will work.
All I am sure about is that all game modes will use the same class, but I does not know yet how you will
be able to level it up, and also how their skills will work.

Because It's in the mod social group.
And check for mod support is not exactly the problem, the problem is try calling something from the other mod, like a command that should be triggered by another mod.

A Spider Humanoid I dunno, might make Marvel angry.
A Lamia race? Maybe.
And classes will pass through another revamp on the new version, but I'm still formulating how they will work.
All I am sure about is that all game modes will use the same class, but I does not know yet how you will
be able to level it up, and also how their skills will work.

Hey Nakano, i know programming is a difficult thing, im not force you to rush complete the next version..
but can you make Update just for support with newest Terraria version? or at least version with sorting items..
i don't really care with the class system because for me its quite good already, but sorting.. dang! can you believe it i stop playing NT just because im waiting for sorting?
i believe many player here wait just for that little function haha.

but if make it support to sorting version of T also difficult you can let me know, i will understand..
I just afraid that you want to make it really2 perfect before release the New Version of NT

oh btw once again,
Your Mod is a such GREAT MOD

Hey Nakano, i know programming is a difficult thing, im not force you to rush complete the next version..
but can you make Update just for support with newest Terraria version? or at least version with sorting items..
i don't really care with the class system because for me its quite good already, but sorting.. dang! can you believe it i stop playing NT just because im waiting for sorting?
i believe many player here wait just for that little function haha.

but if make it support to sorting version of T also difficult you can let me know, i will understand..
I just afraid that you want to make it really2 perfect before release the New Version of NT

oh btw once again,
Your Mod is a such GREAT MOD
I'll not launch the mod update earlier just because of the sorting function, I know it is useful, but
there is a lot more in the mod that needs to be worked on before launch.

Back
Top Bottom