Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Josh... you could be nice, maybe? Especially after Nakano said he was actually happy with the work he'd done. I can see why you don't make mods, now... and it's not for lack of programming acumen.

However, I'm also all for honesty too, just more constructive honesty. The bottom half is well done, Nakano. The arm does need a little change, though, and I recommend just making it a bit longer with more of a bottom-opened arch like most quadruped mammals would do when standing on their hind legs. And also scale the head up in size a bit for a better proportion.

Josh... you could be nice, maybe? Especially after Nakano said he was actually happy with the work he'd done. I can see why you don't make mods, now... and it's not for lack of programming acumen.

However, I'm also all for honesty too, just more constructive honesty. The bottom half is well done, Nakano. The arm does need a little change, though, and I recommend just making it a bit longer with more of a bottom-opened arch like most quadruped mammals would do when standing on their hind legs. And also scale the head up in size a bit for a better proportion.
the legs were okay, the entire top half is flat wrong, the arms are outstretched like a zombie for no good reason, and it slouches forward as if it doesn't know if it should be on 4 legs or two, honestly it should stand up straight with it's arms down and it's head should jut out more, and it should have a more detailed body

Last edited:
the legs were okay, the entire top half is flat wrong, the arms are outstretched like a zombie for no good reason, and it slouches forward as if it doesn't know if it should be on 4 legs or two, honestly it should stand up straight with it's arms down and it's head should jut out more, and it should have a more detailed body
At least is a great improvement from the other animation I've made for movement, which is now the jumping animation.
The arms I did nothing yet because I'm not sure how it would move during the animation without breaking the 4 feet movement animation.
But, the animation of the arms changes when attacking.

my god, it's an abomination. the arms are wrong, the neckline looks like a mouth, and the main body looks like a d:redspin: k
edit:legs are okay tho
@joshbaugh98, please remember to treat others with respect. Saying that someone's animation is "an abomination" is not cool. There is a way to give constructive criticism in a polite manner, even if you don't particularly like the piece.

So, is my favorite class, ye old Cleric, going to be seeing big changes again? The difference between NT5 and NT6 was pretty massive, so I was wondering if it was getting overhauled again.

So, is my favorite class, ye old Cleric, going to be seeing big changes again? The difference between NT5 and NT6 was pretty massive, so I was wondering if it was getting overhauled again.
On every season there is always space for new changes.

Just downloaded this, but it won't switch out of action mode... I've deleted the config file (like it says in the faq) but no go :((( Otherwise, looks interesting.

Just downloaded this, but it won't switch out of action mode... I've deleted the config file (like it says in the faq) but no go :((( Otherwise, looks interesting.
Notice, N Terraria have it's own save folder, if you delete Terraria config file, nothing will change in the mod.

I just tried to install and play this mod today, everything installed and started correctly (at least there were no error messages) but when I tried to play the world I created, I would spawn in the air, with no sprite visible at all, no thing really except the background. I spawned on the far right edge of the map and after a minute or so I died, respawned the same way. Is there a way to fix this?

I just tried to install and play this mod today, everything installed and started correctly (at least there were no error messages) but when I tried to play the world I created, I would spawn in the air, with no sprite visible at all, no thing really except the background. I spawned on the far right edge of the map and after a minute or so I died, respawned the same way. Is there a way to fix this?
try making another world

Back
Top Bottom