Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is the download link still broken? Also, will this mod be updated for 1.3.5+?
I love this mod, and I have had fun with it in the past. It kinda breaks my heart that if the link is broken, I wont be able to experience past memories again. :\

Ummm...

So I installed the mod properly and when i launch N Terraria 6.exe
it gives me this...

b4d58347de3f859b0c671c2bfe8c7a2c.png

help me

I'm not trying to be rude, but the install guide for this is complete trash. Can I please have someone tell me step by step on how to install this mod? I've tried following the first page instructions. I've tried the "Check this out to be able to run the mod again" link instructions, nothing works. Nothing. I only get this message consistently.
Actually, by calling the guide a trash you mean to be rude.
But isn't that what is to discuss about.
Based on the error, the mod tried to load Terraria 1.3.5 new sprite font system, which means that something went wrong during the version downgrade.

Mod's pretty good, it could use a bit of optimizign because, the game lags so hard when there is a bat attack event+blood moon/solar eclipse event....basically, when there are a bunch of enemies loaded in-game.
The rest is pretty cool anyway.
[doublepost=1501436857,1501436677][/doublepost]
Is this mod still working as of today? I am currently doing the (> Check this out to be able to run the mod again <) and i want to know if my time wont go to waste and have the mod not work
I'm pretty sure that with the new sprite font system on the current terraria, everything that is not currently using the system won't work...for now, the best we can do is either: Download a previous version of terraria or just wait until the creator upload an updated version.

Actually, by calling the guide a trash you mean to be rude.
But isn't that what is to discuss about.
Based on the error, the mod tried to load Terraria 1.3.5 new sprite font system, which means that something went wrong during the version downgrade.

It wasn't meant to be rude, more so as criticism. The guide to installing could definitely use some polishing. I couldn't exactly state what I did to finally get it to open, however it doesn't seem to have worked properly. I've never seen something like this before.

The game opens just fine, I can see the N Terraria options. I can create a character and so on so forth. Now, when I join a new world, I spawn in the underworld, and can see absolutely nothing but black. Not even my character, and I die. Every time. Every world.

It wasn't meant to be rude, more so as criticism. The guide to installing could definitely use some polishing. I couldn't exactly state what I did to finally get it to open, however it doesn't seem to have worked properly. I've never seen something like this before.

The game opens just fine, I can see the N Terraria options. I can create a character and so on so forth. Now, when I join a new world, I spawn in the underworld, and can see absolutely nothing but black. Not even my character, and I die. Every time. Every world.
My guess is that something is happening and causing the mod not to load correctly the world, try backupping the world folderand making a new world,
If It loads correctly, then the problem is on the other worlds.

Do notice also that older N Terraria version worlds or even Terraria worlds may not load correctly in the mod.

I had to change the NTerraria option buff wheel on. I tried everything one at a time to find the fix to make sure, and this is what did it. Very odd.

I had to change the NTerraria option buff wheel on. I tried everything one at a time to find the fix to make sure, and this is what did it. Very odd.
I don't get If the issue is fixed or not, but If is fixed, then I'm glad you found the problem and surelly is odd.

Not sure how happy 400 pages really is when we got here on the backs of endlessly repeating questions and people like me being rude to the people who ask those questions. Oh, and I do mean to be rude, even when I'm helping. Must be Terraria withdrawal.

Say what you will about Minecraft, at least it knows how to have the option to use older versions for mods.

For a mod that is about 4 to 5 years old, having 400 pages is something, even more
on the popularity size, If I had the page count of the number of threads on the older
forums, there would be a estimative of how much talking had between all those years
the mod is has been alive.

Back
Top Bottom