Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Do I need a cracked version of terraria, or can I play this mod on steam version?
I've rearranged the worded the question, I wonder If I the way I rewored the question is actually what you asked, anyway, the mod need Terraria to run, obviously.

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering so, I know the bar boxes thing was a joke, but was the update thing you were talking about true?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Anyway, the update thing was a joke, but I'm cooking up something here, If I have success, a news may surge in the future.

How to install? Game launcher is not working
UPD:i have steam version,but this mod for 1.3.0.8
Do not use Game Launcher.
Install the mod normally on Terraria folder, then go on Steam, open Games > Add non steam game to library.
Click Search, then go on Terraria folder and select the mod executable, then press Ok.
Run the mod through the shortcut inside Steam and then you are able to play the mod on Steam.

Ah drat, recently came back to Terraria and wanted to check on some of the old mods I used to enjoy. When I stopped playing, I believe this one wasn't even updated to 1.3 yet, and now it looks like I've completely missed the window when it was up and running again.

Ah well, if you ever decide to update again, hopefully I'll be around to catch it. This was a great mod back in the day, but I don't begrudge you feeling like you need to stop!

Thanks, I hope I can make people surprised in case the next season of the mod comes out.
Anyway, I just noticed that the mod main post was missing something that the original topic had, would be an insult not to place it again,
I just placed it on the bottom of the post.

is anyone else getting low fps on the mod? On vanilla i get like 60. In the mod i'm getting just 20 fps, what i can to about that? I can perfectly run pubg, dota 2, BF4, over 60FPS, why in the mod i'm getting 20-fps? :c

is anyone else getting low fps on the mod? On vanilla i get like 60. In the mod i'm getting just 20 fps, what i can to about that? I can perfectly run pubg, dota 2, BF4, over 60FPS, why in the mod i'm getting 20-fps? :c
I don't have a solid idea of what might cause the low fps, but people who used laptops to play the mod were having problems with the bars drawn in the mod.

I don't have a solid idea of what might cause the low fps, but people who used laptops to play the mod were having problems with the bars drawn in the mod.
I don't use laptop, i use a PC.
Specs: Fx-6300/RX-550/6gb/Win10, i can play most of games around 70~90fps, only with the mod i'm getting 20fps, on past versions i've played, the fps was normal, but with this new one is just that 20FPS, sometimes i get 30, but its hard, and already tried all configs, but nothing changes :s

I don't use laptop, i use a PC.
Specs: Fx-6300/RX-550/6gb/Win10, i can play most of games around 70~90fps, only with the mod i'm getting 20fps, on past versions i've played, the fps was normal, but with this new one is just that 20FPS, sometimes i get 30, but its hard, and already tried all configs, but nothing changes :s
The low fps is constant or happens after some time?
Also, the buff wheel may be one of the causers of low fps.

i've deleted the only one config i found it was config.json in documents/my games/nterraria, and it "worked" i mean, the fps goes up from 20 to 30~50, but it's still very variable, nothing fixed like 60FPS, but its a good start.

after i've defeated the wall flesh, my fps goes up from 30 to 5, it's a nice upgrade :p, and i don't know why but, my npcs are always partying, thats anoying, this let me have my fps from 5 to 2, high fps

Back
Top Bottom