Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I said Shift+Printscreen but whatever.
Anyway, the message itself says the problem, you installed the mod incorrectly.
The mod isn't being able to locate the Content files of the mod.
Install the mod correctly, allowing when it asks to overwrite the Content folder, and it will work correctly.

Edit:. Ops, was Alt+PrintScreen, sorry.

Last edited:
When installing the mod, you possibly didn't moved the Content folder of the mod to Terraria Content folder, so the game isn't being able to find the mod stuffs.
If you check inside the Content folder of your Terraria copy, possibly there isn't a folder named "N Terraria 6" or something like that. Try reinstalling the mod, moving aswell the Content folder found in the instalation zip to Terraria folder.

Well'p, the Social group of the mod is now gone, based on what I saw. With that, the mod lost one place for support, beside there is still the unofficial discord group, the wiki and this thread.
The Discord Group I have no idea of how's it going, since I didn't heard about it since... It was proposed? The wiki I check from time to time, and this thread, I check whenever there is some new message, while waiting for the news about a Terraria update. Anyone got news on it? I don't use Discord due to low end pc stuff so, can't check it.

The Discord Group I have no idea of how's it going, since I didn't heard about it since... It was proposed?
The Discord is ok. We have over 200 members. It's not too active most of the time but there are often people coming for help and they do receive it.

Just started watching Baum's videos about this mod. It makes me curious though... Is this mod still being worked on?

EDIT: Yes, i have read the previous posts, but i am still at doubt.

Last edited:
I'm working on it sometimes, at least on the beggining of this week, I've been messing with the npplayers AI and interactions.
But currently I'm having some dillemas with the game progression, since the grinding is still being a thing.

Ok so I installed this wrong Big whoop but I have 1 question how do you uninstall the incorrect Installation?
Depends on where did you installed the wrong Big whoop.
If It's in your Terraria folder, delete the mod executables, then go inside Content folder and delete N Terraria (version number) folder.

Well, I'm sure several people will probably try to nail me in a crucifix for what I'll say, but I have some speculation to do.

The mod project is running at sleepy snail pace, but after talking to a friend about things related to rpgs and how some of the games could be changed, came to the mind the crazy idea of instead of modding Terraria, I could attempt to make a game instead, an rpg where I could implement classes, races and etc. Aswell as try to make a good rpg for everyone.

It's really a crazy idea, though, beside I would not need to use Terraria source to try making up the rpg game, even more since I'm running dry of ideas on stuff to add to it, due to the fact that Terraria is a platformer rpg with random generated worlds, so those two matters are breaking me up when trying to think of new things to add in the mod, beside there is also the fact that I have to do changes without breaking the entire feel of the original game, what makes N Terraria be still Terraria but with some changes.

This is just an idea, I don't really have any intention of beggining that project (at least for now), even more since I'm working on another game project, aswell as am alone in this.

Well, that's it, that's my thought, what opnions do you guys have on that?

I personally would love to see what you could make outside the confines of terraria. my big question is, what type of rpg would you like to make?

I personally would love to see what you could make outside the confines of terraria. my big question is, what type of rpg would you like to make?
Actually I don't really know, the only thing I know is that would be an open world adventure, now if will be a top down game or an platformer, I dunno.

Hello.
After installing this mod, i had a console window.
After 3-4 seconds terraria opened, but... It crashed from time to time.

Hello.
After installing this mod, i had a console window.
After 3-4 seconds terraria opened, but... It crashed from time to time.
Are you able to take a photo of the crash? Or post the log here?
That will help me discover what is the issue.
If you don't use any photo taking program, press Alt+Printscreen with the crash window selected, then open the paint and press Ctrl+V to paste it, and save.

Back
Top Bottom