Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

If I manage to retake the season 7 development, I guess the Bunny race will pass through a revamp, to make it less... Weird.
But at least the experience of making a "hybrid" race was quite interesting.

I'm wondering if I should play this with some friends. Even with the no-mission multiplayer bug, is it worth giving it a shot?

If the bugs weren't so serious, I would recommend you trying. But the game wont even get back to daytime on multiplayer.

Help me pls,my terraria isn't from steam its a pirate version,and i can't afford to buy terraria i would like to know if there is a way to install it?

Sorry, but I can't help solving that problem, but I understand your situation.
I'd recommend you to try getting Terraria when possible, even more with an impending update coming out soon.

How i execute nterraria from steam? and my hours played counts in steam, i know i can from "Add a non-steam product" but its count like a external game and doesn't count the hours
Sorry for my english!

How i execute nterraria from steam? and my hours played counts in steam, i know i can from "Add a non-steam product" but its count like a external game and doesn't count the hours
Sorry for my english!
Steam changed that latelly. But I don't really mind that latelly, since It's still playable, and you still need a Terraria copy to run it.

I really love N Terraria. It is such an complete and different mod. For me, the worst thing about season 6 is that the multiplayer doesn't works. I love to play it in singleplayer, but it would be nice to play it with my friends.
I don't know if you are going to reimplement the bounty quests, but that feature was just awesome.

The season 7 is going to have bounty quests, but not only it's currently broken, but also the season 7 haven't been development latelly.

hello

i have only one question.

is there any possibility to see all the recipes ingame like the recipe browser from tmodloader ?

pls dont say ...ask the guide

Nakano, I visited your profile and I notice that you are brazilian, just like me! Tem alguma chance de você implementar uma tradução para pt-br no N Terraria?

Nakano, I visited your profile and I notice that you are brazilian, just like me! Tem alguma chance de você implementar uma tradução para pt-br no N Terraria?
The chance is of about 0%, because If I implement portuguese translation, others will want translation to their regions too.

That would be a great idea, but I would need to think on how I'd do that, but possibly If I allowed the json files used by the game be editable and visible by the player, aswell as add some mod entries for the translation...
I guess that might work. The only problem is that I guess the Portuguese translation only came on 1.3 update?

Edit:. Yep, the portuguese translation only exists on Terraria 1.3+, that means I would need to create a system for custom translations, in other words: That sounds like an interesting challenge.

That was asked several times. Porting NPPlayers to tModLoader wont be possible unless It has better modding possibilities for the player characters, includding the collision system for npcs and projectiles.

One of the biggest problems that would happen is that the npplayers would be immortal, since nothing would hurt them.

Back
Top Bottom