Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

After deleting the config data, you have to go in the options again and change the game mode, by clicking on the Action Mode.
Also, the Action Mode I remember that has a leveling system, but the leveling system of it is purelly virtual, so there is no impact on your status leveling up your character on it, neither the monsters will get tougher as their level increases.

Hello, whenever I try to access the Mine Search III quest from Demolitionist, the game crashes showing an error window.
Also, the quest Sinister Presence for killing 30 demon eyes doesn't seem to track when you finish it and stays at (0/255) P.S this quest is a nightmare for my OCD, it'll take forever to do it 255 times...

Last edited:
Hello, whenever I try to access the Mine Search III quest from Demolitionist, the game crashes showing an error window.
Also, the quest Sinister Presence for killing 30 demon eyes doesn't seem to track when you finish it and stays at (0/255) P.S this quest is a nightmare for my OCD, it'll take forever to do it 255 times...
If the game shows an error window, please try taking a photo of it and posting here the error it shows. Beside, that quest tries to pick an area around you to set the objective position, if you're near the border of the world, try moving the quest giver to somewhere away from the border, and then getting the quest.

As for the quests that shows you can complete it 255 times (beside actually would be 256), those are infinite quests, so unless you want an extra exp, you may ignore it.
The 255 tells that the mod that the quest has no limit, but I forgot to add a script to hide the number of times you can clear it. Just complete it at least once if you want to try being a completionist.

If the game shows an error window, please try taking a photo of it and posting here the error it shows. Beside, that quest tries to pick an area around you to set the objective position, if you're near the border of the world, try moving the quest giver to somewhere away from the border, and then getting the quest.

As for the quests that shows you can complete it 255 times (beside actually would be 256), those are infinite quests, so unless you want an extra exp, you may ignore it.
The 255 tells that the mod that the quest has no limit, but I forgot to add a script to hide the number of times you can clear it. Just complete it at least once if you want to try being a completionist.
My NPC houses are always in the center of the surface so I don't think it is a border problem. Here is the error it shows:
upload_2019-8-15_16-48-17.png

Thanks for letting me know about the Sinister Presence quest, I finished it at least twice but since it's infinite I can ignore it. (Would it keep the quest marker above the guide?)

I checked the codes, and couldn't really find a reason as to why that is happening, even more since you are at the center of the surface, unless the mod is trying to get a location in the sky to place the objective.
Try making a house for the Demolitionist on the underground, and seeying if the error still happens.

Ps:. Yes, I guess the guide will keep the quest marker above his head.

I checked the codes, and couldn't really find a reason as to why that is happening, even more since you are at the center of the surface, unless the mod is trying to get a location in the sky to place the objective.
Try making a house for the Demolitionist on the underground, and seeying if the error still happens.

Ps:. Yes, I guess the guide will keep the quest marker above his head.
The house underground worked! I'll keep him there until I finish all of that quest. The Twins spawned when I took the quest, and I managed to kill them so even further celebration! :p All the NPCs are throwing confetti already thanks to the festival.

Not the guide though, he is dead and he doesn't deserve to party since he has that quest that isn't going to go away..

The house underground worked! I'll keep him there until I finish all of that quest. The Twins spawned when I took the quest, and I managed to kill them so even further celebration! :p All the NPCs are throwing confetti already thanks to the festival.

Not the guide though, he is dead and he doesn't deserve to party since he has that quest that isn't going to go away..
Something tell me that it's not the only quest that is infinite in the game, but at least the problem is solved :D

Hello it is me again, I have a concern. There is a "Mirror of Disaster" item that spawns an evil version of you, I think it's an awesome idea, but you should try to make it where it doesn't drop any money on death. It's really easy to cheese and you can quickly end up with stackssssss of platinum coins... though I guess it's up to the player if they want to exploit it or not.

I guess you may have an idea of why I never found that issue.
People hiding it from you :D. I basically had a whole inventory full of Platinum coin stacks after trying it out and killing it a bunch. I don't know if it was karma or something because of that but I kneed my computer accidentally and froze the game, which corrupted my world so I have to start again though. :( At least I know a workaround for that mine quest later, and I can try a new class.
Another thing, the NPCs don't seem to return to their home at night and I was always worried about them dying (which happened lots) but they do return home when it rains.

People hiding it from you :D. I basically had a whole inventory full of Platinum coin stacks after trying it out and killing it a bunch. I don't know if it was karma or something because of that but I kneed my computer accidentally and froze the game, which corrupted my world so I have to start again though. :( At least I know a workaround for that mine quest later, and I can try a new class.
Another thing, the NPCs don't seem to return to their home at night and I was always worried about them dying (which happened lots) but they do return home when it rains.
If you lost your world due to the freeze, then why you have to start it all again? Unless you want to do a perfect run with a new character and world.

Also, that issue of npcs not returning to their home at night is weird, maybe it broke during the mod development, sometime of it.

If you lost your world due to the freeze, then why you have to start it all again? Unless you want to do a perfect run with a new character and world.

Also, that issue of npcs not returning to their home at night is weird, maybe it broke during the mod development, sometime of it.
It's usually much easier to start over again because losing the world I lost all my chests of loot and I'd be confused on where I stand and what I need to get all over again.

I tried using a king statue but it doesn't seem to teleport all the npcs so the ones I actually needed in the house never went in.

While I'm here, one of the Dryad quests has Snatcher in the name but it has you kill Man Eaters instead, there's already a quest from another npc to kill Man Eaters. Shouldn't it have us kill Snatchers?
And you are probably already aware but the Terrarian class never seems to unlock the other abilities after you get Basic Abilities to 5 or even max. And the special abilities in our tray in the bottom right don't show up if we don't leave the menu on the Class tab.

Also I'm confused about the calender, it shows today as the day for Bossvania but it isn't on and instead it was on yesterday.

All that aside I love this mod, I tried it out a few years ago and I never thought you'd still be updating it thank you!

The quest with Snatcher in the name, may not necessarily be talking about the Snatchers, from the jungle surface. And nothing stops the mod from having quests with repeated target.
The locked Terrarian abilities are racial abilities, they will be unlocked if you are playing with a race that uses it.

Possibly that calendar thing is another bug I didn't noticed.

And currently the mod development has stopped for indefinite time. I were working on the seventh season, but some problems made it impossible for me to port it to the latest Terraria version.

The quest with Snatcher in the name, may not necessarily be talking about the Snatchers, from the jungle surface. And nothing stops the mod from having quests with repeated target.
The locked Terrarian abilities are racial abilities, they will be unlocked if you are playing with a race that uses it.

Possibly that calendar thing is another bug I didn't noticed.

And currently the mod development has stopped for indefinite time. I were working on the seventh season, but some problems made it impossible for me to port it to the latest Terraria version.
Aw I understand, thanks for all the info though.

Hiya Nakano, I am here to annoy you and ask question's again~! Hopefully, I make more sense this time. Recently I was playing n terraria and looked at the features and rember you mentioned working on a game (how is it going btw). I wonder what feature's from n terraria will get carried over to that game once it gets going? Hopefully the tombstone code delvery service will persist some of those I found fun like getting cursed moon twice in a row! some not so much like 69 copper coins... (speaking of that event you might want to rebalence it placing a fort in an ice biome during that event +greed ring and basic mob protection = money and if you kill the mob's early hard mode stuff managed an ice golem at level 50... Hopefully early wizard is not a possibilty or expert mode might get reckt)

Hiya Nakano, I am here to annoy you and ask question's again~! Hopefully, I make more sense this time. Recently I was playing n terraria and looked at the features and rember you mentioned working on a game (how is it going btw). I wonder what feature's from n terraria will get carried over to that game once it gets going? Hopefully the tombstone code delvery service will persist some of those I found fun like getting cursed moon twice in a row! some not so much like 69 copper coins... (speaking of that event you might want to rebalence it placing a fort in an ice biome during that event +greed ring and basic mob protection = money and if you kill the mob's early hard mode stuff managed an ice golem at level 50... Hopefully early wizard is not a possibilty or expert mode might get reckt)
Hello. Actually, I only talked about wanting to make a rpg game with what I learned from N Terraria (talking about an action rpg game, not my turn based rpg project), but never actually begun developing it. So the game idea is currently only an idea.

Back
Top Bottom