Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Ok question: How do i create a Freemode character/world.

You create a freemode world during world creation. Ther is an option called Regular RPG, click that twice to make it Freemode. any new character that joins the world will become freemode.

You create a freemode world during world creation. Ther is an option called Regular RPG, click that twice to make it Freemode. any new character that joins the world will become freemode.
K found the button. Found it when i changed my resolution so i could see it.

the severe slowdown happens to me only when I'm playing with two NPP and after a few minutes of gametime. I bring an Acolyte and Mage along with me (i play fighter) and it seems related to Bless, with the shine effect. if i move too fast it seems the light effect tries multiplying to blocks that it shouldn't and it lags out the game until it can recalculate it's mistake.

Edit: Also, can someone explain to me why after refining my Quick Magic Stick to max level it doesn't fire or do damage yet wastes the mana? Is it just so fast that it cannot render the frames? I've linked to my freemode character and his world just incase anyone can figure out what i can do about this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1219541/freemant.rar
Maybe it's way too fast?

Events and NPC Respawn will not work after like lvl 140?! I am lvl 191 right now, no Merchants respawning, no Events working. But its working when logged in with a lower lvl character.

Hey guys how do enter/create a free mode play/world/char? couldn't find the option =/
During the creating of the world will have the option by defaul "Regular RPG", click it and it will change to "Classic RPG" then click again and it will be at "Free RPG" mode of world.

Hello again. NPCs like Merchants are not respawning in Singleplayer since the Update to 5.50
But they respawn in Multiplayer.
Can anybody confirm that issue?

Theres a Problem also with Plantera's Bulb (the thing you hit, that Plantera spawns). It is not spawning at all.
Havin all Bosses killed.

Greetings

Hello again. NPCs like Merchants are not respawning in Singleplayer since the Update to 5.50
But they respawn in Multiplayer.
Can anybody confirm that issue?

Theres a Problem also with Plantera's Bulb (the thing you hit, that Plantera spawns). It is not spawning at all.
Havin all Bosses killed.

Greetings
Change your game language to English.

@topic i found a bug. Any players can use any command on multiplayer.

Same problem as Ttg87, my Dryad won't respawn. I'm only level 45 in a pre-hardcore regular RPG world. English is the set language. My first thought was maybe a had a goblin army in the world, prevents NPC spawns(learned this lesson in vanilla). It started after a few boss fights, I've relogged and will let you know if that fixes it.

*edit* relogging and not fighting any bosses worked, if the "close encounter" event tag exists the it didn't clear the boss fight tag properly.

Last edited:
I found a bug that lets you change class.

Bring a new NPP into your world and get him to accept a class quest. finish the requirements but turn it in as the character you want to change to that class and.. yeah.

I went from Fisherman to Acolyte thanks to this. Luckily I know how to reverse it :p

So me and my Girlfriend tried playing on a Hamachi server (set up and joined by me then tried on her computer), made a world and had it running through NTerraria Server, but we can't connect to each other no matter what IP we use. Just a note we are on the same router(In a dorm) with a ethernet cable hooked to each others computer that allows us to play regular Terraria. Any ideas?

I'm brand new to playing with mods on Terraria. I seem to be having some difficulties. If someone with knowledge how to get this running could pm me, I'd appreciate it

I am also experiencing major slowdowns after about 10-15 minutes in game. I just upgraded to the newest version and it only started happening then. I have not found any connections, but I have always played with 2 NPPlayers with me, so I am going to try going with one and then solo to see if that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom