Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I forgot to post this, but I recreated part of N Terraria systems as tModLoader mods.
Those mods functions independent of each other, but has support to each other aswell.

Here are the mods and whose functions they give:
  • TerraGuardians Mod -> Adds companion characters to the game, like the NPPlayers in function. There is no actual customization of character since we are talking about characters themselves, so each Guardian has their own looks and status. You can give them items, equipments, orders and change their behavior in combat. You can also make them live on your town, protecting town npcs from monsters.
  • NExperience Mod -> Adds leveling and status to the game, so you can create your own character build. The mod also brings options to allow you to create your perfect rpg game mode, so you can tune the mod to fit your taste.
  • TerraClasses Mod -> Adds a class system to the game, with class unlocking, leveling and skills.
  • Mr.Plague's Authentic Races -> I got really impressed at how he made the race system, remembered N Terraria 3 race system. You can find this mod on Mod Browser.
Just by the existence of those mods, doesn't really means that N Terraria is dead, but you can have part of it on your tModLoader gameplay.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
So I put the executable in my steam library and ran it from there, but its still just a console. (using 6+)

Last edited:
You need to wait for the mod to load.
That happens because the console opens before the game starts the pre-initialization, so the console remains opened until the game itself opens.

At the moment, I wont be messing with N Terraria development, even more since the source is way harder to build than it was on earlier seasons.
But there are some tModLoader mods that brings part of the mod features, you can find the post talking about them a few posts above.

Hello it is me again, I have a concern. There is a "Mirror of Disaster" item that spawns an evil version of you, I think it's an awesome idea, but you should try to make it where it doesn't drop any money on death. It's really easy to cheese and you can quickly end up with stackssssss of platinum coins... though I guess it's up to the player if they want to exploit it or not.
Do you remember how you got it?

Can someone please tell me how to host and run a N Terraria server so I can do multiplayer with my friends?

Can someone please tell me how to host and run a N Terraria server so I can do multiplayer with my friends?
Create a shortcut of the mod executable, then go on it's properties, and add " -server" at the end of the target directory.
I don't recommend you to play the mod on multiplayer though, because It's extremelly broken.

Create a shortcut of the mod executable, then go on it's properties, and add " -server" at the end of the target directory.
I don't recommend you to play the mod on multiplayer though, because It's extremelly broken.

is it going to be fixed at some point?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start the merchant class quest??? When I click on the merchant it says

"To acquire merchant class you need.
A class ranking 0 or superior with its level above or equal to 10.
Complete [merch qualification test] Quest.
You have a class of this ranking."

What does this even mean and why is it greyed out? I don't understand what to do.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start the merchant class quest??? When I click on the merchant it says

"To acquire merchant class you need.
A class ranking 0 or superior with its level above or equal to 10.
Complete [merch qualification test] Quest.
You have a class of this ranking."

What does this even mean and why is it greyed out? I don't understand what to do.
The class rank 0 It's talking about is the class you start with.
The Merchant qualification quest is acquireable from... The Merchant.
To unlock the Merchant class, you'll also need to have the initial class at level 10, so be sure to level up your class too.
Are you not working on this mod at all anymore?
Nope. I was developing the season 7, but It's too troublesome to modify the latest versions of Terraria, so I've stopped the development for now.
But I'm spending my time making some mods for tModLoader. You can find them on my signature. Some of them brings systems from N Terraria.

How do I stop the NPPlayers from giving me items? Everytime I log on they try to give me nothing, saying "Matthew, take those spare 's" Any fix?

for some reason it wont work for me. when I try to launch it a prompt comes up saying that it is unable to find an entry point then a bunch of file names

Back
Top Bottom