Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I don't know. I don't even know if I'll be able to even begin developing the mod on version 1.4 of Terraria, based on my experience with the latest Terraria sources.

A pity that you have discarded the project. Anyway, thank you very much for making such a good and complete mod. I imagine all the hard work it takes to keep it up to date for almost 6 years. Thanks a lot!

Don't worry much about that. I'm bringing some of It's functions to tModLoader.
I think the main post of this thread links to mods that have N Terraria functions.

Hopefully we can get the NPPlayer functionality again, that was my favorite part. TerraGuardian is a decent alternative right now, but it's just not the same.

Hopefully we can get the NPPlayer functionality again, that was my favorite part. TerraGuardian is a decent alternative right now, but it's just not the same.
That will depend on how Terraria and tModLoader will work on 1.4 update. But I kind of think that player character companions will still not be possible anyway.
For It to work on N Terraria, I had to change how the game recognizes who's the current player. Instead of only the character you're playing with be the one active, be able to interact with the world and deal damage by projectiles, I made the mod check If the character isn't also a follower of the player, or some kind of "player enemy".

Hey guys, I may need external help to test the compatibility patch to 1.4 of N Terraria 6+.
I can try turning It available for testing If there people wanting to test It.

Edit:. This isn't a port of N Terraria 6+ for Terraria 1.4, this is to make It work with Terraria 1.4 content folder.
Due to the changes on the content folder, there may still be some things that may not be working correctly in the mod, so they need fixes.

Last edited:
As I said above, with the Terraria update, the location of the contents used by the mod changed too.
I'm preparing a compatibility version, which is going to enter open testing If there is demand for It.

Hello Nakano, just a question: did you planned to bring back the cut content from NT5 to NT6, like the bunny and slime race?
Actually not, beside there's the... Well... Some kind of bunny race, in It.
I don't know If It's playable though, would need to check in the character creation.
As for the slime race, there isn't even a sprite for It, so I didn't even added.

Actually not, beside there's the... Well... Some kind of bunny race, in It.
I don't know If It's playable though, would need to check in the character creation.
As for the slime race, there isn't even a sprite for It, so I didn't even added.
Hello again!
The wiki say there is a bunny race but removed for NT6 and unsure about re-implentation! (to be honest, I got interssed for N Terraria especially for playing as a bunny, because I think bunnies are cute and underrated and underrused in the game. :D )

The wiki is not 100% accurate. A good example of that is the fact that the first paragraph says that they are small creatures. Since N Terraria 5, I guess, they aren't small.

Back
Top Bottom